[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Thanks for the answers.

Regarding the resistances of the minions somewere around this many pages it was detailed how we actually cap the minion res.

The only problem is that it get's me crazy right now that I just cannot find
the page, and from my calculation 40% base that they have + Indomitable army 15% and the other node we get for 10% equals 65% not 75%. So I get to wonder were the other 10% comes from.

I know that spirit offering will cap them anyway , but I just cannot help to wonder, because someone along the pages said that "taking the notes recommended in the build get's your minions caped. "

For sure I am missing something , because even in the POB they are at 75% without items that give them resistances .

I just don't know what.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Hey, I feel a bit lost on what to upgrade now. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

According to the official PoE Wiki, Animate Guardian does NOT count as your party member, so Ambu's Charge isn't providing the endurance charges to at least you, I don't know if minions get it. Can anyone confirm if they actually get charges and the wiki is just out of date?

Continuing with the Animate Guardian discussion, another more expensive setup that I've gone with is as follows:

Weapon - Kingmaker for obvious reasons
Armour - An Elder Chestpiece with Maximum Life, Increased Maximum Life, and 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield crafted on
Gloves - Southbound for the increased maximum life
Helmet - Mask of the Stitched Demon for the "Regenerate 1% of life per 500 maximum Energy Shield (discussed below)
Boots - Victario's for the movespeed buff

The reason this setups works is that your animate guardian will get some INSANE max life and regen. For example in my setup, with that gear, the guardian has 105k life.

With the crafted modifier on the chest to gain 10% of maximum life as extra maximum energy shield, he gets roughly 10.5k energy shield.

With the Mask of the Stitched Demon, he will regen 1% of maximum health per 500 maximum energy shield. With 10.5k maximum energy shield, he'll regen 21% of his maximum health per second. 21% of his max health is 22k, with his built in regen, he'll end up regenning around 25k life per second... He's effectively immortal.

You lose out on the benefits of Leer Cast, but for an effectively immortal guardian I thought the tradeoff was worth it.

This is not my original idea, credit goes to rolandojuantamad from this thread:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/96#p22498986
"
When you find your helm, use an orb of transmutation on it if it isn't already magic. Then grab that life flask of animation we made in act 2, and sell it, the helmet and an orb of alteration to the vendor. If done correctly, this will give you back the helm with a +1 to minion gems mod on it. Use an orb of augmentation on this, then socket your skeleton gems into it.

Doesn't using the second alteration take away the +1 minion mod?

Can i have some help on what items and gems to improve on? Feels like damage and survivability is lacking :/ Thanks!
"
ad8keyz escreveu:
"
When you find your helm, use an orb of transmutation on it if it isn't already magic. Then grab that life flask of animation we made in act 2, and sell it, the helmet and an orb of alteration to the vendor. If done correctly, this will give you back the helm with a +1 to minion gems mod on it. Use an orb of augmentation on this, then socket your skeleton gems into it.

Doesn't using the second alteration take away the +1 minion mod?

You don't use an alteration on it, you sell it to the vendor along with the other items then later use an orb of augmentation.
"
yihjie escreveu:

Can i have some help on what items and gems to improve on? Feels like damage and survivability is lacking :/ Thanks!

For the survivability side, it seems like you're sitting at -60 chaos res with that gear. It's no longer really viable to do that this league. You need to gear against chaos damage and in my opinion at least get positive on chaos res. I have 55% and it feels pretty solid.

On the damage side, my suggestion is to remove Feeding Frenzy on your chest piece and swap in Impale. Find space for Dread Banner and Generosity linked on another piece of gear. Giving your skeleton Impale is a huge damage upgrade.

Also try swapping in multistrike for melee splash on bosses.
Hi,

Some questions for AG setup:
1. how can I view what he currently have on him?
2. If I give him a new item, does he automatically replace the old one?
3. The advantage of using AG is for culling strike and fortify. Anything else?
4. If he provides additional damage to Skeleton, does this show up on POB? How?

Thank

trying to find a replacement for this amulet, I want to get a non corrupted amulet with similar stats (maybe some + all res) so that I can allocate Indomitable Army instead, this is mainly to 'save' some skill-tree points.
What do you think? I've got 13 zombies with the amulet equipped

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional