[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Undisputed22 escreveu:

Hey Corranosgor,

Don't worry you don't seem dumb. Animate Guardian is one of the most complicated spells in the game. I personally slotted this with the zombies with minion life and meat shield just too boost his tankiness and to make sure I don't lose him. I'll list the items he can equip and my cheap recommendation.

Weapon/Shield Slots- Dying Beath easy 18% damage boost aura and 18% increased
curse effect
Helmet: Leer Cast - 15% damage boost aura
Body Armour: Belly of the beast - 40% life increase (insane amount for his
base health) and 15% all elemental resist for survivablility.
Gloves: Southbound Soldier gloves- Another 16% increased life and 50% cold
resist. (I may look at some options including gloves that cast temp
chains)
Boots: Victario's Flight 10% movespeed aura. (I may experiment with this spot
soon).

Eventually Kingmaker is the goal. I play on XBOX (to play with a bigger group of friends) and it's impossible to find so it's a bigger struggle for me. I have never come close to having my guardian die using these cheap basic items. A quick summary of the major bonuses for these cheap items for everyone considering this.

33% damage boost aura
10% speed boost aura
18% increased curse effect of nearby enemies.
58% increased life (Roughly 28,000 increased health by my estimation)
15% all resist plus 50% cold.

It's basically like you can use a zombie gem support slot to add a 7th link to your Skeleton's that adds 33% damage, 10% speed along with the added 18% curse effect. Would anyone here not take advantage of that?!? That is at the BARE MINIMUM with all cheap items. The bonuses with Kingmaker skyrocket this.

I thank you rly much.

I just bought a kingsmaker ( got lucky with a few drops and got a few ex burning a hole in my pockets)

Someone in chat mentioned, i should buy a Mask of the Stitched Demon because the guardian would be Invulnerable with this and a Skins of lords.

But i tend to not believe people in the Chat, so i would love to hear the opinion of the wise necro's of these Chat.
"
idkwat escreveu:
So, continuing the Animate Guardian discussion I'm thinking of putting (Zombies - Meat Shield- Minion Life - Animate Guardian). I currently have it setup like this:

WTF, where did you find this setup as advised lol, in a zombie build perhaps? Not in these columns that's for sure.
Zombies do close to no damage, especially as they're supposed to be your meat shield and stay close to you. You can pretty much remove all the gems you have currently supporting your zombies to go with (Zombies - Meat Shield- Minion Life - Animate Guardian) as you said.
"
Dragomirov escreveu:

WTF, where did you find this setup as advised lol, in a zombie build perhaps? Not in these columns that's for sure.
Zombies do close to no damage, especially as they're supposed to be your meat shield and stay close to you. You can pretty much remove all the gems you have currently supporting your zombies to go with (Zombies - Meat Shield- Minion Life - Animate Guardian) as you said.

Yeah, it was not here, I just did it because I wanted to squeeze out more damage at the beggining when I had no money and bad minion stat gear, and I completely forgot that this was not the original setup from this build, lol. I will go with that, thanks!.
Última edição por idkwat em 10 de jan de 2020 16:10:16
Currently I have feeding frenzy in my gloves setup to make zombies agressive.

It really helps for blighted maps, but I would really want to try Animated guardian with a cheap setup not with the KigsMaker.

Is the boost from Animated Guardian really that much that I could drop feeding frenzy for zombies ?

How do the zombies really function, if they are not aggresive when they are getting hit they go and start doing damage ? Or with meat shield and feeding frenzy they just act normal, attacking when they are attacked ?

Can someone please explain how my gem setup in the gloves work ? (meat shield + feeding frenzy ).

If I drop feeding frenzy will my zombies just be a pile of meats just not to take damage ?

Will that hurt blighted maps clear ( I leveled up and quality up melee splash just for blighted maps for skeletons in order to clear fast , but in hard times they seem to struggle).

This is my first league as a Minion build since I started playing poe like 5-6 years ago when I had no clue what I was doing, mostly because even though Zombies do shit damage it is still damage done and helps.

Still need some experienced person to explain to me if I should swap feeding frenzy with a cheap animate guardian.

Also : Does Sirus gain more damage with +awaken level ? On the Atlas it only says life and map modifiers increase.

And last question : How do minions cap rezistances ? They have native 40% , we get 15 from Indomitabile army and 10% from Sacrifice, were is the rest 10% coming from ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Última edição por Vendetta em 10 de jan de 2020 16:59:23
"
d3viant6 escreveu:
All you animate guardian guys, here's how to use it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5MSR9bARg4

PLEASE for the love of God don't fuck with the gem or gear too much after you set it up, you will cry if/when you lose him AND the gear. I always go the mine entrance to setup, then don't change a god damn thing.

Similar to spectres, treat him with CARE :-) lest ye be cryin :-)

Thanks for the heads up. I noticed in the end of thee video that it seems possible to take out the Animated Guardian gem, then put it back in, and recasting it. Have you lost your Guardian and how? Any rules for safely messing with it?
"
Dragomirov escreveu:
Inaugurating page 200 with a screenshot:

I corrected Pride calculation and added the benefits of Animate Guardian with Kingmaker and stuff. Did these corrections in an edited jewel. PoB below for verification if you're curious. That's with 1 staff, 2 wands would be higher obviously.
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/5pj0iYsG

I noticed that in your edited jewel you have:
Nearby allies gain 15% increased Damage
10% increased Movement Speed for you and nearby Allies

Where do you find those numbers? Thanks
Would really appreciate if someone experience could take a look at my above question.

Would really like to temper with AG , now that Sirus storms have been nerfed would like to take a guardian along to try and take him out on AW8. Already crapped on him on AW5 with my current build.

Also note that I kept on avoiding to play necromancer builds just because of AG because I didn't want to keep on losing him and having to get items always from the market. But now I want to see the value of it and try it out.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Última edição por Vendetta em 10 de jan de 2020 16:39:54
Thanks everyone for being super active on this build!

The guide says to use Ruthless when doing boss but i've seen you guys use Multistrike instead so which is actually better?
"
Ceefyra escreveu:
Thanks everyone for being super active on this build!

The guide says to use Ruthless when doing boss but i've seen you guys use Multistrike instead so which is actually better?

We use both, because we use normal Summon Skeletons. Vaal Summon Skeletons is good, but it's not consistent during real hard bosses, for instance on Sirus you can really only use it once. Not sure about Shaper or Elder, and also, we don't know how much damage they actually do, by using Impale - Multistrike - Ruthless the damage is consistant and you gain almost 300k dps per skelly .

here is my setup:

Última edição por idkwat em 10 de jan de 2020 17:03:32
Well, just spent 2ex or so in my guardian :P here's to hoping he wont ever die.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional