[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
viperesque escreveu:
If you want something more defensive, a Doryani Glorious Vanity provides an enormous amount of energy shield for quite low investment. You can safely socket it in the far left jewel socket (the one with armour nodes before it) for a total investment of 5 points.

Has anyone tried this out? Don't you also need to take the nearby keystone node (Resolute Technique transformed to Corrupted Soul) to actually gain the extra ES? Total cost 7 points.
Finished off Zana's questline last night, finally...been playing too many other games. :) Nearly failed the Uber Elder fight but just got him on the last portal. Part of that was just me not knowing what I'm doing, but one death was completely due to lag and two others were influenced by it. The first time, as soon as the fighting started the whole screen went to slideshow and once it came back, I was dead. Other two times, screen was stuttering and I died to some big Elder smite, since I couldn't dodge. Anyone else having this kind of problem? I've tried turning a bunch of the graphics settings off but I still get the lag especially in boss and blight fights. Are there other settings I can use to reduce the lag or is it just going to happen with this build?
low end pcs/video cards hate minion builds. especially when you vaal skelly.
I have a GTX 1050 Ti, which is sort of middling as far as graphics goes. It largely keeps up with everything I ask it to do, and I've not have any noticeable issues in prior leagues playing summoners. But certainly a lot more was added in this league!
this is the first build I've followed that I was able to do shaper! Thank you so much for a detailed and easy to follow guide.

I've managed to get a +3 socketed minion gem helmet pretty early on, and a 6-link body armor with a lot of life and resists for 110c. This is so far the cheapest but highest damage build I've followed. I really like that all the gear is very easy to get, and there is no insane 6 link all blue belly of beast as part of the required gear, or some other almost impossible and very expensive item for gearing. I think i've maybe spent max 200c in total for all my items and I actually melted shaper. I was quite nervous and watched a lot of youtube videos on shaper's different moves, but the minions melted shaper so fast he didn't even get the time to cast any deadly ones LOL

Thank you so much for this awesome, budget, but deadly boss melting build. :)
Fantastic guide, I normally hate summoning builds but this one is solid, what's everyone using for anointments?
Thank you for the build! I tried running it in HC and made it to level 85 before dying which is a new best for me. It was a lot of fun!
Is here anyone with totaly ENDGAME items worth +50 ex ?
Want to see what u have :D
"
ILYILY escreveu:
Is here anyone with totaly ENDGAME items worth +50 ex ?
Want to see what u have :D

I have decent items, my skill gems are slightly different but still the same build.

Última edição por Boltonsquads em 1 de out de 2019 07:55:53
Hey, thanks for the build. I hit level 100 2 days ago on PS4.
I modified some things but most of the build follows the creators idea. Everything is self crafted/self found since the tradeboard is pretty much dead this league.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/4juDTwbC

Gear:

I did a 4-way to unlock the 5 slot map device and i was lucky enough to get a Glorious Vanity jewel on which i used 5 divines to get Doryani. I put it in the jewel slot above Resolute Technique ( and of course i allocated RT aswell ) for 20% of life as extra energy shield.

My final stats with the jewel are: 6100 HP, 1800 ES, 1650 unreserved mana.

The amulet i found while delving, was lucky enough to annul a suffix and crafted minion speed and annointed with Soul of Steel notable. Before that i had a hp+mana+res and +1 skeletons amulet.

Helm - crafted with pristine+bound fossils
Chest - crafted with pristine+serrated fossils
Rings - pristine fossils ( annointed with scout tower damage + range because they spawn kill the mobs ).
First wand - bought it with 1 ex
Second wand - crafted with bound fossils
Gloves - Self found
Boots - crafted with scour+alc spam, didnt bother with getting a better pair.
Jewels - a watcher's eye with mana before life while affected by clarity
- From Dust unique jewel - this is a personal preference for mapping because i like summoning 8 skeletons at once ( i have a total of 13 ).

13 Skeletons DPS with melee splash - 6.9 mil.
13 Skeletons DPS with ruthless ( i know multistrike is better but PoB doesn't calculate it properly, they are pretty close though ) - 10.1 mil

I also took Golem Commander so i can summon 2 golems, they are pretty good and the buff effect is nice.

PS: I only summoned 3 zombies because the console can't handle more.
So if i could do it with 10 fps and half the minions i believe in you guys that you can too.
This is definitely a new player/casual player friendly build.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional