[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
DoctoreSpartan escreveu:
Hey, thanks for the build. I hit level 100 2 days ago on PS4.
I modified some things but most of the build follows the creators idea. Everything is self crafted/self found since the tradeboard is pretty much dead this league.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/4juDTwbC

Gear:

Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível

I did a 4-way to unlock the 5 slot map device and i was lucky enough to get a Glorious Vanity jewel on which i used 5 divines to get Doryani. I put it in the jewel slot above Resolute Technique ( and of course i allocated RT aswell ) for 20% of life as extra energy shield.

My final stats with the jewel are: 6100 HP, 1800 ES, 1650 unreserved mana.

The amulet i found while delving, was lucky enough to annul a suffix and crafted minion speed and annointed with Soul of Steel notable. Before that i had a hp+mana+res and +1 skeletons amulet.

Helm - crafted with pristine+bound fossils
Chest - crafted with pristine+serrated fossils
Rings - pristine fossils ( annointed with scout tower damage + range because they spawn kill the mobs ).
First wand - bought it with 1 ex
Second wand - crafted with bound fossils
Gloves - Self found
Boots - crafted with scour+alc spam, didnt bother with getting a better pair.
Jewels - a watcher's eye with mana before life while affected by clarity
- From Dust unique jewel - this is a personal preference for mapping because i like summoning 8 skeletons at once ( i have a total of 13 ).

13 Skeletons DPS with melee splash - 6.9 mil.
13 Skeletons DPS with ruthless ( i know multistrike is better but PoB doesn't calculate it properly, they are pretty close though ) - 10.1 mil

I also took Golem Commander so i can summon 2 golems, they are pretty good and the buff effect is nice.

PS: I only summoned 3 zombies because the console can't handle more.
So if i could do it with 10 fps and half the minions i believe in you guys that you can too.
This is definitely a new player/casual player friendly build.

Nice :) GG
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
Thanx for the build, i did all content (Shaper/Uber Atziri/Uber Elder)
My Gear:

Great build, did all regular content (shaper. uber) with very cheap gear.
First thing i noticed was - uber killed my minions - zombies, specters
Second - i want to go deeper at delve and from 300+- deep monsters start to heat really hard ( at that time i have 5k hp, mom, 3k es with doryani jewel, +3 max cold shield )

Then i look nekromancers at poe.ninja that push delve 600+. And i met the baron :) and this sheet is broken.

All information below is a compilation of different guides.

So for this you will need two Efficient Training gems, Geofri's Sanctuary, Baron , Shapers Touch (first time ever this gloves helps), astramentis (anoid with death attunement that give extra points) and for first time Alberon's boots.
In this bundle you will have around 5k life + 4k es.
Second keystone combination - cwdt + desecrate + spirit offering - just try it - it give you so much tankiness.
Also at this point you will no long need mom. For auras hatred, war banner with generosity for minions and discipline for you.
On downside - geofri's have zealoth oath.

Big downside of this uniques - all your resistance you will get from 2 rings, amulet and jewels also you want strength near 50 on each piece of gear.

With this gear skill tree was modified and it become possible to take soul of still

For you minions tankiness you unspec your golem and take animate guardian.
Setup for this: Kingmaker, Jagged fossil helm (life. res. %of phys to close targets), Victarios flight, Gruthkul Fur or Belly of the beast, Meginords vise or Southbound gloves
With animate guardian you minions stop dying.
Reference to Karvarousku there is a boss at t14 map that can easily kill guardian. Also kingmaker isn't cheap but it definitely worth it.

And you definitely want convocation.

To push more def i took watcher's eye with gain of max mana as extra es and started to use lvl 1 clarity.

Right now looking for good wand with trigger socketed gem to put there storm brand and that will able to use vulnarability from gloves. Also gear with chaos resists for delve.

Stats atm 6k life, 5.5k es
Pob: https://pastebin.com/PJTuX883

My gear atm:

Última edição por rndt_t em 1 de out de 2019 16:01:36
Quick video of deathless Uber Elder, was pretty ballsy, made mistakes but wasn't really paying too much attention :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVOJwZEFf5I&feature=youtu.be
Última edição por Boltonsquads em 2 de out de 2019 08:12:42
Just 6 linked this bad boy:

And now my resists are 108/156/133, which in total is 172 points over max. Here's the rest of my gear:

So I need to upgrade my helmet, which means I may lose the 45% cold resist there. But other than that I'm not sure where my best upgrades are. I know there are sneaky minion mods like "+2 to socketed minion gems" on boots and gloves. And my jewelry could have minion damage or double mvmt speed. Plus the ring bases could be better. Then there's the +1 to zombies or skeletons, but I'm at 10 zombies and 12 skeletons, which feels like plenty.

Looking for advice on where I can sacrifice resists for the biggest impact.
Última edição por kevinbrightblade em 2 de out de 2019 09:04:30
Might be done with gear now, pretty overkill but have no plans on playing another character this league:

Also killed everything now with this build :)

1 noob death on uElder, stood in front of the shaper beam for too long, avoidable!

Very powerful build and pretty fun to play. If you get the minion speed up on rings then it maps quiet quickly too.

Zero problems with blight maps. Can just summon vaal skells at the pump and go to sleep..

My gear is sub optimal! I have a ton of currency ive earned from this build but never felt like I needed to super invest in anything. Anything you see I have is self crafted.

Would recommend if you want to kill everything in game!

Thank you for this build. It's so easy to do maps and boss aswell. Can I ask if I can do MF in this build? I'm lazy to make another character lol. Thank you again!
This build is pretty lol. As in, it's so much damage and killing speed that I just mutter "lol" while playing. Someone help me. :(

It's like having a little army of Vaal Ancestral Warchief totems. Sure, they don't hop around from monster to monster, but just cast Skellies in front of you, into doorways, etc - and they zoom-zoom right off like an old school Mafia hit. Just BAM and stuff is dead.

And the Zombies completely zerg anything that gets close.

Nice build!
Última edição por Baloosh em 4 de out de 2019 09:54:02
Awesome build, started new league yesterday lvl 86 atm done elder on red maps, still have tabula and a trash helmet from the recipe i did act IV.
Thanks for the guide and for sharing such good build :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional