Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
SpardaFamili escreveu:
Unending Hunger jnly 30 intelligence in radius.not 40.

Intelligence doesn't have to be allocated. You can see whether or not the jewel works by hovering mouse cursor over the jewel on passive tree. There are two popups, the popup you want to check has white text on grey background.

You can then place the Unending Hunger on a slot which doesn't have 40 int in radius and see that Soul Eater -line disappears.
"
SpardaFamili escreveu:
Unending Hunger jnly 30 intelligence in radius.not 40.

Doesnt have to be allocated.
Hi, I get stuck with Solar Guards, and my build is working around with Fire element, can you name some fire Spec that can deal with boss stronger than Solar Guard.
Take a look at my profile vn0094
Thank you,
"
uetxu escreveu:
Hello everyone :)
First of all thanks to Kayella for the great guide.
Now to the question :/ Can u give any reccomended gem to replace summon skelletons on the wand ( Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill )
because so many summons come abit rough for my poor PC :D
Thanks in advance.

One possible replacement is Blade Vortex, although u'll need a added fire/cold damage to spell roll on ur wand for it to work. Basically, BV with its AoE will help to trigger EE as you run through the enemies.

"

Hi, I get stuck with Solar Guards, and my build is working around with Fire element, can you name some fire Spec that can deal with boss stronger than Solar Guard.
Take a look at my profile vn0094
Thank you,

U can give cannibal fire eaters a try, I did use them briefly after the nerf to their dps. They still do alright. Or check out Kayella's videos on the Goatman fire raisers, see if the playstyle works for u
Última edição por NightRageX em 5 de out de 2019 11:56:34
So I've found this in mine

It had crappy life roll - removed with beastcraft recipe,
It had crappy ES roll - risked annul and it hit right.

Now is it worth puting prefixes cannot be changed fo 2ex, scouring to have only +1 spectre and multimodding? I have a feeling it's not but I'd like another opinion
"
gfurm escreveu:

Now is it worth puting prefixes cannot be changed fo 2ex, scouring to have only +1 spectre and multimodding? I have a feeling it's not but I'd like another opinion

If u have the imprint beastcrafting recipe, I'll say go for it. I did the same for one of my chest as a safer option without bricking it. But remember that after u scour, the chest will become magic. Make an imprint of the magic version of it, then regal. If the regaled affix is gd, then multicraft. If not, u have to annul it off before multicrafting. If the annul screws up, the imprint is there to save u.
"
NightRageX escreveu:
"
gfurm escreveu:

If u have the imprint beastcrafting recipe, I'll say go for it. I did the same for one of my chest as a safer option without bricking it. But remember that after u scour, the chest will become magic. Make an imprint of the magic version of it, then regal. If the regaled affix is gd, then multicraft. If not, u have to annul it off before multicrafting. If the annul screws up, the imprint is there to save u.

Damn, I forgot it would make it blue. With my luck regal would put +1 life on it and annul would take Spectre off :).

I thing I just multimod life and % life on it. After tring to link it first.
"
gfurm escreveu:
"
NightRageX escreveu:
"
gfurm escreveu:

Damn, I forgot it would make it blue. With my luck regal would put +1 life on it and annul would take Spectre off :).

I thing I just multimod life and % life on it. After tring to link it first.

Yea, that might be a safer option. Honestly, I don't think ur missing out much even if u dont remove the suffixes anyway
Hey all, I got a big problem. I can't summon the animate gaurdian again. I died in a boss fight and I think the AG was also killed. Now, unfortunately, I can't summon him again at all. I had an AG at 20 lvl, I bought a new gem at 1 lvl but my character can't summon it either. I've changed my character to another one and this one can't summon too! It's like the skill doesn't work on any of my characters at all. Has anyone encountered such a problem? Without AG, there's no point in playing the necromancer anymore...

Someone had similar problem like mine and thats it. Its a bug and game over...

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2267187/page/1#p16015713

So there's no point in investing currency and time in a necromancer because it can happen to anyone.
Última edição por Surgeon em 5 de out de 2019 13:23:14
"
Surgeon escreveu:
Hey all, I got a big problem. I can't summon the animate gaurdian again. I died in a boss fight and I think the AG was also killed. Now, unfortunately, I can't summon him again at all. I had an AG at 20 lvl, I bought a new gem at 1 lvl but my character can't summon it either. I've changed my character to another one and this one can't summon too! It's like the skill doesn't work on any of my characters at all. Has anyone encountered such a problem? Without AG, there's no point in playing the necromancer anymore...

Someone had similar problem like mine and thats it. Its a bug and game over...

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2267187/page/1#p16015713

So there's no point in investing currency and time in a necromancer because it can happen to anyone.

I thought the same happened to me when i first tried him out but as it turns i was just stupid.

Make sure you summon him when hovering over some gear for him to equip.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional