Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
imphilxd escreveu:
Thank you for the guide, playing PoH variant, probably the smoothest build I've played so far. Damage is insane, first time beating uber elder that quickly. Less time killing uber elder means less deaths =) .

how many ex for chest u use? buy or craft? so nice chest
"
stardustzz escreveu:
"
imphilxd escreveu:
Thank you for the guide, playing PoH variant, probably the smoothest build I've played so far. Damage is insane, first time beating uber elder that quickly. Less time killing uber elder means less deaths =) .

A chest like this is 11ex
"
MajWoody escreveu:
"
eggs_PR escreveu:
Is the league start on page 1 the better version than the archived version?

Currently I'm using the archived version (where the passive tree goes WAYYY rightwards).

Also, can somebody tell me if this helpmet is any good? OR +3 minion better? Thanks!

Not sure which is better but where does that prefix come from?

Thanks for reply. Does anybody know if that helm is better than +3 lvl bone helmet?
"
eggs_PR escreveu:
"
MajWoody escreveu:
"
eggs_PR escreveu:
Is the league start on page 1 the better version than the archived version?

Currently I'm using the archived version (where the passive tree goes WAYYY rightwards).

Also, can somebody tell me if this helpmet is any good? OR +3 minion better? Thanks!

Not sure which is better but where does that prefix come from?

Thanks for reply. Does anybody know if that helm is better than +3 lvl bone helmet?

Doesn't look better to me, reduced mana reserved isn't that good because in both build variants you don't need any more reduced mana reservation than the one you can get on the tree and +3 to minion gems drastically increases the survivability of both your zombies, AG and whatever other minions you slot inside.

That and the fact that you don't really need resists (by default as a necromancer you get a lot of free resists) on helm means crafting a good +3 / life / % life helm is very easy and likely better than that one I think.
Hey. Awesome build!
Which Pantheon do you run with the chances?,
"
stardustzz escreveu:
"
imphilxd escreveu:

I got my chest in softcore for 10.5 ex w/ +1 spectre and can have multiple crafted modifiers. So w/ just +1 spectre, it should be 8.5 ex. It was also already 28q and 3 white sockets.

edit: also make sure to not buy any magic ones or you will have to regal it, buy a rare one

edit: they are around 8ex now
Última edição por imphilxd em 5 de out de 2019 08:09:11
.forget it.
Última edição por d3viant6 em 5 de out de 2019 09:59:37
Unending Hunger jnly 30 intelligence in radius.not 40.
"
SpardaFamili escreveu:
Unending Hunger jnly 30 intelligence in radius.not 40.

WHO?
Hello everyone :)
First of all thanks to Kayella for the great guide.
Now to the question :/ Can u give any reccomended gem to replace summon skelletons on the wand ( Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill )
because so many summons come abit rough for my poor PC :D
Thanks in advance.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional