Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Barrabaz escreveu:
Hello everyone!

Help needed. What stats to look on a shield? 'Cause I can't find nothing better than Lioneye's Remorse for less than 120 caos... and even those, are not that great.

Thank you

I went this route:

Main thing is the mana reserve reduction which allows me to run Aspect of the Spider along with everything else. Other stats are gravy. You can also go to "%life gained on block" for different kind of defensive layer.
TY TY TY for this build
I jumped from 4k hp to 7k and now the game is EZPZ

I will never doubt the power of more life EVER AGAIN.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
eileenbg escreveu:
But the problem was that I was low on mana so to test Avian I needed to remove Soul of Steel 3 points circle and 2 points from Life and Armor and to get Sovereingty :)

You can get those points back in exchange for the 9% health on your shield if you craft on a shaper base instead.
5 Points or 9% max life sound like an easy choice.

"
Wermine escreveu:
I went this route:

Been trying to get the combination of spell block/15% RCR and high life since forever, havent gotten one yet in at least 200 used lucent fossils .
Última edição por ElCatti em 4 de out de 2019 15:59:56
Is the league start on page 1 the better version than the archived version?

Currently I'm using the archived version (where the passive tree goes WAYYY rightwards).

Also, can somebody tell me if this helpmet is any good? OR +3 minion better? Thanks!

"
eggs_PR escreveu:
Is the league start on page 1 the better version than the archived version?

Currently I'm using the archived version (where the passive tree goes WAYYY rightwards).

Also, can somebody tell me if this helpmet is any good? OR +3 minion better? Thanks!

Not sure which is better but where does that prefix come from?
"
MajWoody escreveu:
Not sure which is better but where does that prefix come from?

From a gilded fossil.
HERE'S my take on POH build, got another 1k life so it's a ^LOT^ less rippy now (thank GOD), seems really solid, the SPECTERS take down high tier bosses in <1sec, so I guess that's OK

https://pastebin.com/wfE2mUDt

NO idea if I made any significant errors, but check if you wish
"
d3viant6 escreveu:
NO idea if I made any significant errors, but check if you wish

I hope you did bc this pob seems weird.
Below 6k HP+ES, half of the damage my spectres do (while you have one spectre less) with W+S with fewer defensive layers?

(Edit: Ok, thats without Greater Spell Echo bc pob doesnt calculate it but thats still pretty bad.)

Do Enfeeble and TC even work with Generosity?

There is more wrong with this, like using a mana flask but that should be enough criticism for now.
Última edição por ElCatti em 4 de out de 2019 21:55:42
HI everybody.
Now i use aura Discipline for subtain. I have 5k6HP and 2k5 ES + MOM and max res 75%.
Yesterday, i go T16 Phoenix, i cant understand i die by 1 hit. Although i can beat Phoenix by 2 portal but i so weak for def. How to upgrade mechanic def for sustain. Sorry because my English.
Pls check my profiles and reply me. Thx
"
stardustzz escreveu:
HI everybody.
Now i use aura Discipline for subtain. I have 5k6HP and 2k5 ES + MOM and max res 75%.
Yesterday, i go T16 Phoenix, i cant understand i die by 1 hit. Although i can beat Phoenix by 2 portal but i so weak for def. How to upgrade mechanic def for sustain. Sorry because my English.
Pls check my profiles and reply me. Thx

Phoniex bomb is very very high dmg. You should facetank it :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional