Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Does armageddon brand apply deathmark, or do I have to cast it separately?
I love Metallica
"
mstrovpuptz escreveu:
Does armageddon brand apply deathmark, or do I have to cast it separately?

Cast separately
Perfect Guide, nice damage! Fun build!

But one question... What is better:

Wand without trigger enchant and +1 Minion Skill, 70% Minion damage
Or
Wand with trigger enchant, 100% Minion damage , without +1 Minion Skill
Just swapped over to the PoH build and it legitimately feels like I'm 2x squishier than before.

Was using the Wand&Shield version with Bone Offering and Mistress of Sacrifice and I could face-tank T16's with no issues.

With PoH I legitimately die to T11 legions.

Am I doing something wrong or am I missing something here?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
"
Pedro3051 escreveu:
Just swapped over to the PoH build and it legitimately feels like I'm 2x squishier than before.

Was using the Wand&Shield version with Bone Offering and Mistress of Sacrifice and I could face-tank T16's with no issues.

Had a quick look at ur char, u can try to improve ur hp in these areas:

- Saw 2 of ur abyss jewels have no life roll, best to replace them with ones that have life

- The life roll on ur chest is quite low. If u are daring enough and have the currency, u can try to annul off mods such as the low life and es mods, Then craft life or multicraft

- Try to grab another jewel socket in ur skill tree. The hp from an additional jewel should help

- Replace the Jade flask with a Blood of the Karui. Ur not gonna be dodging much so the evasion boost isn't really gonna help
Última edição por NightRageX em 4 de out de 2019 08:51:42
"
NightRageX escreveu:
"
Pedro3051 escreveu:

- Saw 2 of ur abyss jewels have no life roll, best to replace them with ones that have life

- The life roll on ur chest is quite low. If u are daring enough and have the currency, u can try to annul off mods such as the low life and es mods, Then craft life or multicraft

- Try to grab another jewel socket in ur skill tree. The hp from an additional jewel should help

- Replace the Jade flask with a Blood of the Karui. Ur not gonna be dodging much so the evasion boost isn't really gonna help

No need to run a Karui with Diadem.
And while his life rolls are pretty low it is normal to be squishier using PoH compared to W/S.

The PoH version of the build isnt considered an upgrade, just an alternate path that offers more DPS at the cost of some tankiness.
"
ElCatti escreveu:
"
NightRageX escreveu:
"
Pedro3051 escreveu:

No need to run a Karui with Diadem.
And while his life rolls are pretty low it is normal to be squishier using PoH compared to W/S.

The PoH version of the build isnt considered an upgrade, just an alternate path that offers more DPS at the cost of some tankiness.

Oh wow, I thought that it was supposed to make you tankier (at least according to the post).

I guess it likely wasn't upgraded since the V2 W&S version came out, because with 7k EHP + 50% block you can facetank most content easily, which you can't using PoH.

Also, I'm aware that my life roll on the chest is low but I'm being nearly oneshot by mobs, so getting an extra 200-300 life wouldn't make much of a difference in the overall picture as the issue is more the lack of physical mitigation than anything else.

But yeah, spectres are definitely stronger now so I'll just have to be a bit more careful with the playstyle, even though I'll admit the recovery from Diadem isn't as good as I was hoping it'd be.
Última edição por Pedro3051 em 4 de out de 2019 09:41:17
"
NightRageX escreveu:
"
Psycomantje escreveu:
Hej guys why elemental weakness over conductivity?

Elemental weakness can cause up to -50% of lightning resistance, while Conductivity maxes out at -45% only.

Also allows easy swapping of spectres if you want to experiment.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
Pedro3051 escreveu:

Simply put, I designed W&S v2 to be a tank with a big life pool and block for a low budget or even SSF. The ideas is to be able to survive long enough for the spectres to finish things off.

I'm in the middle of finalising PoH v2, which goes for the kill before you get killed approach, ie. 2-second T16 boss kill as in the preview video.

For the release of PoH v2, I'll be re-arranging the build guide since there will be actually two different builds in the one guide. I plan to have this all done by Monday.

🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
TheChosenOne_ escreveu:
So to get the most life as possible from gear is there something we can look for or do besides getting the highest life on gear?

If you're using the life build, ie. W&S v2, it's pretty simple because you just stack as much life and strengh as you can. Occasionally, you find gear with a percentage increase as well. Don't forget some dex.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional