Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella escreveu:
"
Pedro3051 escreveu:
Just swapped over to the PoH build and it legitimately feels like I'm 2x squishier than before.

Was using the Wand&Shield version with Bone Offering and Mistress of Sacrifice and I could face-tank T16's with no issues.

With PoH I legitimately die to T11 legions.

Am I doing something wrong or am I missing something here?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Simply put, I designed W&S v2 to be a tank with a big life pool and block for a low budget or even SSF. The ideas is to be able to survive long enough for the spectres to finish things off.

I'm in the middle of finalising PoH v2, which goes for the kill before you get killed approach, ie. 2-second T16 boss kill as in the preview video.

For the release of PoH v2, I'll be re-arranging the build guide since there will be actually two different builds in the one guide. I plan to have this all done by Monday.

Can you put a draft of PoH v.2 for the weekend for us to try it ? :D
It's weekend :D
Hey ppl ;)

I wanna ask if Commandment of the Tempest is a good gloves enchant for this build or there is some better one? :) Any suggestions?
Última edição por eileenbg em 4 de out de 2019 11:54:02
"
kayella escreveu:
"
Pedro3051 escreveu:
Just swapped over to the PoH build and it legitimately feels like I'm 2x squishier than before.

Was using the Wand&Shield version with Bone Offering and Mistress of Sacrifice and I could face-tank T16's with no issues.

With PoH I legitimately die to T11 legions.

Am I doing something wrong or am I missing something here?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Simply put, I designed W&S v2 to be a tank with a big life pool and block for a low budget or even SSF. The ideas is to be able to survive long enough for the spectres to finish things off.

I'm in the middle of finalising PoH v2, which goes for the kill before you get killed approach, ie. 2-second T16 boss kill as in the preview video.

For the release of PoH v2, I'll be re-arranging the build guide since there will be actually two different builds in the one guide. I plan to have this all done by Monday.

Oh I see, so the PoH build will also get an overhaul?

Does make sense, can't wait to try it then!
"
Pedro3051 escreveu:

I already stole his/her tree from charactersheet, little more dps, +300 Life, -80ES. Using same skillgems as in PoH v1
Última edição por zomgplix em 4 de out de 2019 13:25:33
I've decided to give a try and test Aspect of the Avian buff :)

Got this ring

But the problem was that I was low on mana so to test Avian I needed to remove Soul of Steel 3 points circle and 2 points from Life and Armor and to get Sovereingty :)

Seems not bad at all so far, still having 7900+ life and 500+ ES, so hope will be fine :)

Crafted and this amu to get one more Zombie to the Horde :D

So my little private army so far is 5 Spectres, 11 Zombies, 2 bots and I am using Carrion Golem.
Última edição por eileenbg em 4 de out de 2019 13:36:02
"
zomgplix escreveu:
"
Pedro3051 escreveu:

I already stole his/her tree from charactersheet, little more dps, +300 Life, -80ES. Using same skillgems as in PoH v1

Little more dps? I think it’s supposed to be 3x the dps per spectre.
"
Subtlex escreveu:
"
zomgplix escreveu:
"
Pedro3051 escreveu:

Little more dps? I think it’s supposed to be 3x the dps per spectre.

Might be, like i said, used same skillgems as in poh v1. Open character If you want to check
Hi guys, i followed that guide during this league (ty for your word btw)

I have a problem and I wanted to know if you could possibly help me with it.

So here is my pob -> https://pastebin.com/wY6Rn0Vr

I noticed that my shield doesnt give me statistics. Whether I take it off or wear it, my max life does not change.

I hope i can send this kind of message here, ty for your help.
Hello everyone!

Help needed. What stats to look on a shield? 'Cause I can't find nothing better than Lioneye's Remorse for less than 120 caos... and even those, are not that great.

Thank you
"
Hi guys, i followed that guide during this league (ty for your word btw)

I have a problem and I wanted to know if you could possibly help me with it.

So here is my pob -> https://pastebin.com/wY6Rn0Vr

I noticed that my shield doesnt give me statistics. Whether I take it off or wear it, my max life does not change.

I hope i can send this kind of message here, ty for your help.

Necromantic Aegis node on tree ;)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional