{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
FutureFear escreveu:
"
IFollowYou escreveu:
<snip>

If you change fortify with GMP you probably will gain alot more stacks for your crawler, also don't forget you need a jewel with " adds X to X chaos damage to SPELLS" to make ball lighting actually poison... if i'm not mistaken.

For high tier maps/ end game you probably will need discipline.

3. Not sure about hunngry loop, it does sound promosing, rings can also gain a ton of other bonuses as resistances ;) -> ES for example

Just wanted to add: you can use "adds X to Y chaos damage to spells" OR "adds X to Y physical damage to spells." Either works. But yes, you need some effect that makes your ball lightning deal physical or chaos damage for it to poison.
I love the build -- thanks!

I am mostly playing this season with a Lightning trapper friend, and am wondering what I should do if I don't want to run EE as a result. I am aware that the build is more efficient with it, but any advice on what to do is welcome.

Is it still worth running Cyclone + Ball Lightning, for instance, or is that primarily for EE?
This awesome belt has been tested and proven OP!!

What it does:
-it creates caustic ground when skeletons & phantasm (or any other minions) "die" or better yet disapear after their time is up. It's dealing ALOT of chaos damage because we've stacked so much life in minions!!

Example: 10K life = 2K damage + all damage multipliers that apply to it..??!!
especialy OP with vaal skeletons!!

on top of it all you get chance to taunt with all minions, chaos resistance & decent life and ES.

Note: chaos/poison damage doesn't and isn't affected by elemental equilibrium for those who don't know...

What passive annointment have you guys been using? I did this one just because I had the stuff and it seems worthwhile. Was teal/azure/crimson. Thoughts?
I have been doing up to T9, and besides lag, everything is working fine.
Still testing diferent gem combinations for frost sentinels, thinking on changing phantasms for elemental army, but not sure.
A couple of questions on where to go next:
Would Holy relic be better than Carrion Golem? Don't see how to accomodate both without losing something.
Any advice on tree changes? I don't think mine is really optimized, and got no clue what to take next.
Any advice where to improve next? I only have 2 Ex to spend for now , so not sure if i should get decent jewels (mine are crap), or if i should keep saving for watchers eye, or get a decent 6L (probably will go for that later, since i'm not dying in the content i'm doing), or get grips of the council or just keep saving to craft a good helmet. Which one would be the best upgrade?

Última edição por nathlar em 9 de set de 2019 22:12:28
I'm still pretty curious about specter options. I tried out Frost Sentinels and while they certainly attack from a longer range than Fire-raisers, I don't think it actually felt like they were doing more damage or killing things faster. I'm also curious about Slave Drivers, because for whatever reason they're very popular right now but I can't seem to find any explanation behind that.

I've pretty much accepted that specters are for clear speed and skeletons are for bosses. I throw melee splash into my skeleton setup if/when I'm doing Blight encounters, and that's usually good enough to keep them involved.

I guess at this point I'd just like to know why Slave Drivers have suddenly become popular. It's a bit late for me to consider transitioning to a pure-specter build considering I bought a Grip of the Council, but more knowledge never hurt anyone.
"
3.8.0d Patch Notes

Skitterbots, when supported by Infernal Legion, now deal damage over time to nearby monsters.

This might just be really helpful, I'm gonna try it out and see how it feels.

Edit: Tested in a T4 map with a level 14 Infernal Legion and the damage was lackluster at best. Not worth running, especially when you have to invest in mana reservation nodes to keep with with supported with Bonechill as well.
Última edição por April_Spades em 10 de set de 2019 00:32:25

So far I've done up to T12, and I'm just wondering if I'm even using this build correctly so far. Summoner this league feels great so I haven't noticed if I fucked up royally somewhere and am just being carried by the ascendancy.
Question... so does the desecrate gem level effect the level of your spectres then? i understand that the spectre level will be just based off its actually gem level but what if ur raising off of a low level desecrate?
"
ZackRichartz escreveu:
Question... so does the desecrate gem level effect the level of your spectres then? i understand that the spectre level will be just based off its actually gem level but what if ur raising off of a low level desecrate?

Desecrate's gem level doesn't impact the level of your spectres. It used to, but they changed it this patch so that the only thing that affects your spectres' level is the effective gem level of the Raise Spectre gem. If that changes (because you level your spectre gem up, or because you gain or lose a "+x to gem level" effect of some kind on it), your spectres will "update" their level when you change zones.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional