{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Is there a 3.8 skill tree picture somewhere? Pastebin is not working for me. Idk why? Just endgame not leveling. Love your build but this is proving to be an issue. Thanks :)

@ gabriella88 & vDJ:
Full Posts & Previous Conversations
"
gabriella88 escreveu:
This claw any good?

Can't seem to find one with +1 to all gems. Not with the mods i have on the claw now. Could this claw carry me to endgame?
Regards /Gabbi
"
vDJ escreveu:
Should be good. The two things you're missing on that claw are +1 gems, which is nice but not build-enabling in any way and lightning damage on attacks (maybe I missed it but I don't think you have any on your gear ?) to better apply Elemental Equilibrium (not needed either but can help)

Something you could try is dropping feeding frenzy on the claw, put the carrion golem there and replace it with holy relic on the ring for more health regen. Not sure if it's better or not, you lose some damage and agressivity on zombies but gain some on carrion golem. Empower is another one to consider, especially if/when you get +1 gem level on the claw.

@Hercanic thanks a lot again for your great work and dedication, 3rd time running this build and this was definitely my fastest league start ever !
"
gabriella88 escreveu:
Hey! I switched one of my rings into this
Otherwise i do cyclone, cwc, ball of lightning and fortify. Should work too? I am not good at this EE so i did what u said :) thanks so much for the suggestion!
"
vDJ escreveu:
things you're missing ... lightning damage on attacks

If you're using Ball Lightning then you do not need to add Lightning Damage to Cyclone.

"
vDJ escreveu:
Something you could try is dropping feeding frenzy on the claw, put the carrion golem there and replace it with holy relic on the ring for more health regen.

I'd try to keep Feeding Frenzy, it's just that good for Zombies.

"
gabriella88 escreveu:
This claw any good?

Yep!

Thanks Hercanic for answering! Lovely build you got! Thankful for all advice! Regards/Gabbi
"
glocknine escreveu:
can someone tell me if there is a specific type of frost sentinel that I should summon as spectre? I have 3 of them but 2 of them only fires 1 bolt at a time while the 3rd sentinel fires 5 bolts!

what type of sentinel is it that fire 5 bolts at a time?

The sentinals you're looking for are FROST sentinals (found in the lunaris temple act 8).
You can "hover" over corpses by holding Z (qwerty) W (azerty) and check their names, desecrate is usefull here, it will spawn corpses according to the map & your last used spectres (if any).

for them to fire multiple projectiles you'll need greater multiple projectile support linked with spectres, obviously.
Summon phantasm or echo spell for the Frost Sentinels?

About Victario's Charity, I guess we only get the frenzy charges with Ball Lightning. Because for the endurance charges, it requires to kill enemies and we are not killing enemies with our ball lightning, right?
"
JRRaistlin escreveu:
Is there a 3.8 skill tree picture somewhere? Pastebin is not working for me. Idk why? Just endgame not leveling. Love your build but this is proving to be an issue. Thanks :)

Here you go, just re-created it (without jewels or gear)

You might want to look into using path of building app, awesome tool!
Love the build its my current gear

i dont know what to upgrade first :d
Do we use any gem swap for shaper/u-elder/boss ? I guess GMP for frost sentinels could be switched out for better dps ? Any tips are appriciated.
-Nerf

Poe trade macro says its worth 20-30 exa lel doubt that but yeah how good is it for our build?

This is the rest of my gear atm "no idea wtf im doing"

I was using The Scourge claw till now i have no idea if i lost dps or gained it haha and i was using grip of the council.
Última edição por Dreadknot em 10 de set de 2019 11:58:49
Just came to say thanks for the amazing writeup and build! Already lvl 94 and rank 35 in SSF SC.

Been playing PoE since 2013, but this is the best build I've followed so far. It combines the tankiness of RF with clear speed of winter orb.

Currently at 1161 combined, buffed life/es!
Almost 85.

Easily closing T10s in my crappy gear, got Victario's Charity shield from the itembuild and... That's all. I didn't even capped my resists, they're around 40% lmao. Spirit Offering keeps me alive everytime i need resists, so i don't really carry about this.

I don't have 6-slot-armor (using 5-slot since my 68 level), don't have any gems on my passive tree. Literally - i have 3 empty slots for them and thats all :D

This necromancer survives surprisingly well, as his minions too. My zombies have about 25k hp now and the only way they can die now — maps with physical reflects. Atziri couldn't cast anything between phases — she was eaten by zombies in two seconds, lol.

I tested it inside Azurite Mine. I thought minions will die in shadows trying to kill already immune monsters — but no, i'm still diggin lower and lower without any problems, without any thoughts about how crappy my gear or so.

I already played summoner around 3.1 or 3.2 and it was not my best expirience. But now it feels like and easymode, everything melts and i have tons of ways to improve my itembuild. That's... Funny. :D

Again — thanks for this build. It really works well during 3.8. Army of minions just fits well on blight-maps :D
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
Última edição por allumino em 10 de set de 2019 10:42:11

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional