[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Madcow1120 escreveu:
Maybe a 2nd curse? The crit on those monsters is pretty strong and your enfeeble is only lvl12 (if i recall properly). You can annoint the amulet for that.

Are they dying in one shot or would something like life leech or life gain on hit help them? Would drop dps for sure but hard to tell if you need to kill faster or stay alive long enough to whittle the packs down.

Increasing dps with what you have is tough. That’s why I am leaning to suggesting more defensive strategies. The 2nd curse may be the best dps boost.

Well there are more and more hexproof monsters, or 60% less effect of curses mods so curses are useless.

There are usually strong pack of monsters which attack before the golems can do anything and kill them in 2 seconds. If I go step by step and kill monsters one by one then less golem die.

"
ginbl4 escreveu:
"

how i can craft weapon like this?

Buy a Shaper two handed mace, with ilvl from 75 to 79, then spam alteration until can get those mods, then regal and annul. You can also do imprint. Then ask for a crafting service to add the other mods.
"
ginbl4 escreveu:

1. Get a Shaped 2hd mace, should be item lvl 75 or higher (lower ilvl can only roll lvl 18 Maim Support).

2. Scour and make it 20% quality with Whetstones.

2. Transmutation/Alteration Orbs until you have only one random prefix.

3. Craft 18% quality suffix on it.

4. Spam Jeweller's Orbs until you hit 6 sockets.

5. Spam Orbs of Fusing until you have it six-linked.

6. Spam Alteration/Augmentation Orbs until you hit the jackpot (+1 gem lvl / Maim Support).

7. Regal and annul whatever the Regal Orb has added. If the Orb of Annulment fails, rinse (scour) and repeat step 6.

8. Multi-mod the weapon and fill the remaining two prefix and one suffix slot with master crafts accordingly.

That's all there is to it... and don't forget to say your prayers and light a few candle. ;)
Última edição por tomay em 28 de set de 2019 13:16:23
Well, got a bit stuck here, too many deaths for every node. Hope that I can find a way to continue
If we use the shaped two hand mace or the new wand to multimod, we loose one ice golem is that right?
As suppose to just using the clayshaper n victario shield set up.

Just trying to figure out what would be my next move upgrade. If anyone can shed a light that would be much appreciated.ty
"
TeeTay escreveu:
If we use the shaped two hand mace or the new wand to multimod, we loose one ice golem is that right?

Just trying to figure out what would be my next move upgrade. If anyone can shed a light that would be much appreciated.ty

Yes we will lose one ice golem.
Other ideas I have to consider (not for general build)

Repath north and grab minion instability. Kamikaze those packs. If they gonna kill your golems anyhow right?

Could also go back to 1 hand and necro aegis using a shield for golem defense.

Just spitballing ideas
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
"
TeeTay escreveu:

Yes we will lose one ice golem.

I just made the switch and replaced the clayshaper and shield with a 2h mace. The golems are much stronger. I put fortify in after taking out maim cause we no longer need it and got a decent belly of the beast while I save for a better chest. All in all, you loose one golem, yet remaining 6 ice golems get a huge boost to offense + fortify and you get an extra 1k HP round about. Huge upgrade!
🐢
"
ginbl4 escreveu:
"

Aside from other people just told I would recommend make a quality master mod first, then make a 6 link, then craft with alts. And I also think regal when you have just 1 mod(maim or +1) is worth.
Última edição por ghostINsky em 29 de set de 2019 00:47:21

Any suggestions? got 4.2k HP and 2.1k Mana. I'm saving up to buy the endgame helmet atm. Done with all the endgame maps and U.E but I want to push it further :)
Última edição por meister1523 em 29 de set de 2019 01:58:19
"
meister1523 escreveu:

Any suggestions? got 4.2k HP and 2.1k Mana. I'm saving up to buy the endgame helmet atm. Done with all the endgame maps and U.E but I want to push it further :)

Well, maybe better boots and armor with more life? Or you can go non MOM like me with 7.1k hp

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional