[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Thank you everyone, this makes my day

Wow! Congratulations! I’m still getting into red maps and haven’t gotten near to shaper. Not sure how to summon uber elder but did kill regular elder.

Did the instability or shield help?
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Madcow1120 escreveu:
I’m still getting into red maps and haven’t gotten near to shaper. Not sure how to summon uber elder but did kill regular elder.

To summon uber elder you need:
1) Complete the zana's quest chain, so it will be the last stage of it called "The Eldritch Decay". It will say "Lure the Elder to the centre of the Atlas so that it can be defeated."
2) Remove elder influence from atlas
3) Run tier 15 maps, until elder influence will spawn on tier 15 (can be done by shaping map into tier 15, but running normal version. Influence will still think that you run tier 15 and will spawn on higher tier)
4) Kill shaper guardian that right beside elder influence.
5) Kill other guardians (don't remember in what order it should be done "clockwise" or "counterclockwise")
6) Done, elder spawned in shaper realm, and his guardians replaced tier 16. Now you need to kill guardians and then - uber elder.

P.S. Step 2-3 isn't necessary, it's just good way to spawn influence close to tier 16. You can do it however you want, you just need influence on tier 15, so you can transfer it into tier 16 guardians.
Última edição por Med1umentor em 29 de set de 2019 12:56:48
How good is this build compared to zombie baron build? Have done all content with a baron build and was thinking to test this one.
"
Burnsie escreveu:
How good is this build compared to zombie baron build? Have done all content with a baron build and was thinking to test this one.

Zombie baron probably stronger, and not really that different gameplay-wise. If you want to try different build - i would suggest to pick something fundamentally different :)
Whats the DMG comparison of the normal clayshaper n victario shield vs the two hand shaper mace set up?
Hi there, i improved a little bit my char, i get to 500k dps per golem(not using the gem that make the golems aggresive), 6.3k hp, i got around 60 chaos res with flask on, i still get 1 shot sometines in delve 400 and acutally got 1 shooted in a poorjoy( that felt bad had 65%exp ar 96). what do u guys recommend me to improve defenses?? All my ele res are 80+
"
ricjek escreveu:
Hi there, i improved a little bit my char, i get to 500k dps per golem(not using the gem that make the golems aggresive), 6.3k hp, i got around 60 chaos res with flask on, i still get 1 shot sometines in delve 400 and acutally got 1 shooted in a poorjoy( that felt bad had 65%exp ar 96). what do u guys recommend me to improve defenses?? All my ele res are 80+

Amethyst flask is not necessary, you need to increase your evasion. You can also remove 1 health flask.

Here is my flask setup
Última edição por cutiechuchu em 29 de set de 2019 21:19:43
"
TeeTay escreveu:
Whats the DMG comparison of the normal clayshaper n victario shield vs the two hand shaper mace set up?

Wrong question. You need to state what chest armour you are using.
If we are talking about chest in the guide that mirror worthy - then 2h mace would be the same damage. Slightly higher, but on the level of deviation.
But that 2h mace cost around 15exa, so way cheaper than chest with the same profit.
"
Med1umentor escreveu:
"
TeeTay escreveu:

If we are talking about chest in the guide that mirror worthy - then 2h mace would be the same damage. Slightly higher, but on the level of deviation.
But that 2h mace cost around 15exa, so way cheaper than chest with the same profit.

if we were to use the shaped two hand mace, isnt the chest just going be a non 6 link high life w res such as belly of the beast or any rare with high life and res?
"
TeeTay escreveu:
"
Med1umentor escreveu:
"
TeeTay escreveu:

if we were to use the shaped two hand mace, isnt the chest just going be a non 6 link high life w res such as belly of the beast or any rare with high life and res?

Yes, but if you want to compare it in damage to clayshaper+victario, then obviously it would be linked in the chest, and depending on maim or +1 support there would be huge difference.
It's rather rare and expensive to have both after all, so i wouldn't count it as standard. Most of the time it would be just maim, and in that case - 2h mace would be around 10% more damage

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional