[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Hi, I'm pretty new to the game and I'm having a hard time understanding how the Watcher's Eye gem is good for this build. Specifically the last two lines on it regarding Anger/Wrath. Does it cast these auras for you to gain the benefits associated with them? Because I notice you aren't using either aura in the build, so how do we gain the bonuses here if those auras aren't even used? Thank you.

Where did you saw watchers eye?

In the PoB linked in the first post. If you change the tree at the bottom of PoB to anything but level 94 it changes one of the jewels to the Watcher's Eye. Even the level 100 tree has Watcher's Eye. So I'm a little ocnfused what to be following here. The level 94 tree has a cobalt jewel.
"
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Hi, I'm pretty new to the game and I'm having a hard time understanding how the Watcher's Eye gem is good for this build. Specifically the last two lines on it regarding Anger/Wrath. Does it cast these auras for you to gain the benefits associated with them? Because I notice you aren't using either aura in the build, so how do we gain the bonuses here if those auras aren't even used? Thank you.

Where did you saw watchers eye?

In the PoB linked in the first post. If you change the tree at the bottom of PoB to anything but level 94 it changes one of the jewels to the Watcher's Eye. Even the level 100 tree has Watcher's Eye. So I'm a little ocnfused what to be following here. The level 94 tree has a cobalt jewel.

Ok, thats a mistake. Ill correct that today.
No Watchers eye in the build. :)
Heya, thanks for still updating this build!

Finally i have it,

Was lucky to 6l it with only ~150 fusings, and got +3 gems with ~1,1k alts, and was even more lucky that i annuled the right shit.^^

Was running with "only" +2 gems staff, what should i do with it now ? ^^
"
Malerbob escreveu:
Heya, thanks for still updating this build!

Finally i have it,

Was lucky to 6l it with only ~150 fusings, and got +3 gems with ~1,1k alts, and was even more lucky that i annuled the right shit.^^

Was running with "only" +2 gems staff, what should i do with it now ? ^^

Haven't I wrote in the guide if fking red letters "DO NOT LINK THE STAFF YOURSELF" lmao

Here is what you are going to do with 2 staves. Use them both! One for bosses and big dps and one for mapping/blighting anad hot swap them on X key.

Use better staff for bossing with Conc. effect and with old one make this setup:

Incinerate level 21 - Cast while channeling - Volatile Dead level 21 - Controlled Destruction - Combustion - Immolate

This way you wont have to make gem swaps and will potentially have better clear speed.

Get back to me when you test it. Wanna hear your impressions. :)
Yeah i know, but i was just using my last fusings 4 fun on a staff that i dropped earlier. :D
Never thought that it will be going that good, lul. ^^

Oh sounds nice.Will do, but tomorrow.
Soo, who needs Spectres or Zombies or something like that?

Cause with this second "setup" we have our own FIRE BALL MINIONS.:D
Rly rly fun seeing them go search & destroy!

Tested it with some Maps, and in the Mine aswell.Sometimes Mana can be a bit low, but that shouldn´t be a serious problem if u dont spam Incinerate.

Weapon swaps works perfect too, poor Bosses get´s nuked. ^^

Thanks!

P.S. sry 4 double Post ^^
Hi, i'm public my account. Can you see my account and help me build something ??
Btw, since you're using Skitterbots, which is really great skill, Hypotermia support looks interesting. Enemies are chilled by one of the bots, and freezing enemies sounds great. Dunno tho' if one needs Shaper of Desolation instead of Liege of the Primordial for this to work...
just a bit of info, I looted this today

I don't know why I picked it up, as it was a WarStaff

After I identified it, I was surprised, based the guidance that the +2 fire couldn't be on that

I had another staff, so I threw 27 alts at it, and got this:

Yea, I added the +Spell Damage, and yes it's only a 5 link, because I'm broke from buying my helmet to be able to afford a 6 link

but anyways, yes, the +fire games can be rolled on them, I also saw the +2 cold, +2 lightening, +2 chaos, and +1 to all mods as I was alt'ing it

Hey.. thanks for the really nice build.. But ive a problem with it. except of the jewels, the aspect of the spider and faster casting,if have the same skills like your build. My Dps is on 9k.. I dont really saw the fault in my skills and im playing it like you. Would be nice to check my profile to tell me, whats wrong.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional