[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Zabimarupy escreveu:
hey dude! loving your guide! hope you have some time to update the items on the guide to have a better idea what to look for :D! a total noob over here

everything is updated, what you need help with?
Why is there a Watcher Eye on final tree :D ?
Am i missing something ?
"
Dreamounette escreveu:
Am i missing something ?

fixed
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Dreamounette escreveu:
Am i missing something ?

fixed

So i wasnt missing something ! :)
Thx alot mate, enjoying the build so far.
"
Dreamounette escreveu:

So i wasnt missing something ! :)
Thx alot mate, enjoying the build so far.

Np :) should have fixed that earlier but i forgot

hf!
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 3 de out de 2019 18:36:02
Hi! Thanks a lot for a build. Really enjoyed as league starter.
I bought 6L Martyr of Innocence, because i spent 1k+ alterations for +3 fire gems without success. And in this case i have question about this sentence :
In that case do not craft -3 mana on your ring.
Why? I have some issues with mana after 5-7 sec channeling. Maybe i do something wrong?

Also i will be glad to hear some opinion about items in my profile (already bought atziri's step with good roll, but cant get 3R+1B yet)

Thank you!
"
Tur1cH escreveu:
Hi! Thanks a lot for a build. Really enjoyed as league starter.
I bought 6L Martyr of Innocence, because i spent 1k+ alterations for +3 fire gems without success. And in this case i have question about this sentence :
In that case do not craft -3 mana on your ring.
Why? I have some issues with mana after 5-7 sec channeling. Maybe i do something wrong?

Also i will be glad to hear some opinion about items in my profile (already bought atziri's step with good roll, but cant get 3R+1B yet)

Thank you!

You shouldn't be having mana issues. If PoB is correct your mana cost for incinerate right now is 3 and multiplied with your cast speed is 40 mana/s. You have 41 mana regen/s. Only thing where you could have prob are maps with reduced recovery rate of life and mana.
You can craft -2 or -1 but be careful that you don't lower your Incinerate mana cost to 0, because Inspiration support will not work in that case.

For Atziri's Step, go with the 3R sockets and later when you are good with currency spam for 3R1B and and Wave of Conviction.

Get helmet with enchant, hit the Delve for fossils and craft one with stats like in the guide.

Amulet, gloves are for the upgrade too, but start from the helmet. It will give you the most dps.
"
If PoB is correct your mana cost for incinerate right now is 3

In game i saw mana cost - 4.

I know about inspiration. Ok, i will try to craft -1 or -2 on ring.
Thx a lot for advices and for insane fast reply :)
Hi again :3

I think I read somewhere that there shouldn't be problems in maps where you don't regenerate life/ mana. Yet I do have problems with mana in those maps... Could you maybe take a look at my build? I honestly have no idea how to play those maps without a mana flask :/ Thanksies :3
My heart says yes, but my mom says no.
"
HoneyBunny269 escreveu:
Hi again :3

I think I read somewhere that there shouldn't be problems in maps where you don't regenerate life/ mana. Yet I do have problems with mana in those maps... Could you maybe take a look at my build? I honestly have no idea how to play those maps without a mana flask :/ Thanksies :3

Hi HoneyBunny :)

GGG messed with -mana mods on rings, so now no mana regen maps are only possible with mana flask unfortunately. I stated that in the Pros&Cons section.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional