[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Hey I got a question

If we have -3 mana cost from ring and -3 from Lucidity Notable,That means 0 mana cost to cast Incinerate

How are we going to gain Inspiration Charges from Support gem if Incinerate doesn't have a mana to burn?
"
Creepy_47 escreveu:
Hey I got a question

If we have -3 mana cost from ring and -3 from Lucidity Notable,That means 0 mana cost to cast Incinerate

How are we going to gain Inspiration Charges from Support gem if Incinerate doesn't have a mana to burn?

Where did you get 0 mana?
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Creepy_47 escreveu:
Hey I got a question

Where did you get 0 mana?

Nevermind, I didn't think of Mana multipliers from support gems when I asked this question :D

Hey Tors
Since the Elder Staff bases now have "Gems are supported by Inspiration, you think it'd be good to invest in a 7L Elder Staff? Or do you think that a normal staff with +2 is still better?
"
YoghurtCranberry escreveu:
Hey Tors
Since the Elder Staff bases now have "Gems are supported by Inspiration, you think it'd be good to invest in a 7L Elder Staff? Or do you think that a normal staff with +2 is still better?

Hi :)

Yeah, Elder staff with lvl 20 Inspiration is worth making.
Hey Mate,

i'm not sure if there is a mistake in your build or i'm totally stupid.
The boot gem links...

Abysal Cry (level 15) - immortal call - wave of conviction - cast when damage taken

All can be levelled out except for "abyssal cry".
The requirement for wave of conviction and immortal call is 72.. how can they proc or did i something wrong?

Thanks for the help!
i cant use all auras and skiterbots :(
"
cybertronvgg escreveu:
i cant use all auras and skiterbots :(

Make your profile public so I can see what's the prob.
I have the same question about abyssal cry, it's not high enough for cwdt to cast it, should I be manually casting it?
Ready !

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional