[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
I have the same question about abyssal cry, it's not high enough for cwdt to cast it, should I be manually casting it?

You have to self cast it. It can't be supported by cwdt.
"
dalt0n91 escreveu:
Hey Mate,

i'm not sure if there is a mistake in your build or i'm totally stupid.
The boot gem links...

Abysal Cry (level 15) - immortal call - wave of conviction - cast when damage taken

All can be levelled out except for "abyssal cry".
The requirement for wave of conviction and immortal call is 72.. how can they proc or did i something wrong?

Thanks for the help!

Higher Abyssal Cry requires more strength and gives little bonus. It's not meant to be triggered by CWDT because it can't. I just had to put it somewhere.
"
cybertronvgg escreveu:
Ready !

You are missing Enlighten lvl 4 gem.
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
dalt0n91 escreveu:
Hey Mate,

The boot gem links...

Abysal Cry (level 15) - immortal call - wave of conviction - cast when damage taken

The requirement for wave of conviction and immortal call is 72.. how can they proc or did i something wrong?

Thanks for the help!

Higher Abyssal Cry requires more strength and gives little bonus. It's not meant to be triggered by CWDT because it can't. I just had to put it somewhere.

okay i understood.
But what is with Immortal Call and Wave of Convition?
The requirement is 72
ignore me.. i'm stupid as fuck.
I'd vaaled these both gems and they get level 21..
"
dalt0n91 escreveu:
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
dalt0n91 escreveu:
Hey Mate,

The boot gem links...

Thanks for the help!

okay i understood.
But what is with Immortal Call and Wave of Convition?
The requirement is 72

You put cwdt - IC - wave on max level

Don't mind the Abyssal Cry, warcry can't be triggered. You have to self cast it.
"
dalt0n91 escreveu:
ignore me.. i'm stupid as fuck.
I'd vaaled these both gems and they get level 21..

thats great xD sell them
Hi bro. Can you seen my account an tell me how to build character stronger. I can't kill uber elder because i die very fast :((
"
kentar221 escreveu:
Hi bro. Can you seen my account an tell me how to build character stronger. I can't kill uber elder because i die very fast :((

Char looks good. What I can give you as advice is when you are fighting Shaper/Elder stand close to the so they will slap you but won't fire projectiles.
And practice...
Thanks very much. What I need now is probably practice avoiding skills. I will try harder.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional