[3.12 Video Guide] Vortex Cold Snap DoT [HC/SC/Uber Elder/Shaper viable]

"
Everliam escreveu:
Hello Exiles, first time with this build, (came from Essence Drain & Contagion Occultist last season, and Cyclone the one after) so im pretty newbie and strugglin :( .

managed to get lvl 72 and start maps tier 1.

I'm feeling squishy. and dont know if im doin it right. Please point out what shoulda I focus next. or what talents tree points .

Current build.

https://pastebin.com/NnBJPjJQ

Thank you so much in advance!

im running just like 2-4 tier maps (just started mapping), the only problem are Metamorphs, cause u need to spam Flame dash and run around all the time, spamming Frost bomb, cold snap and Vortex :D
But overall im feeling...fine, i dunno. Tho, i lack of damage like...ALOT. Maybe cause no equlibrium yet, cause dont have wand craft :( Or...maybe cause im 4 link ;( cant link sheet this league... but anyway, i think my dps is like 60k shaper dps, wile i saw build with like 700k shaper dps in pob, dunno, maybe with top gear or something...but anyway, i just wanted to tell that Surviveability is fine yet. Even while im having uncapped lightning res :X
I dunno, u can look my build right now, maybe you will find something useful. Nothing expensive, i think, and im around level 75. Tree isnt optimized, flasks are meh, 4link, using Cold herald cause no free mana for Malediction... ;D
My goal will be 5link Shav i think, for low life (Malediction and clarity on HP , i guess and 30% more dmg from low life).
___
Edit: i checked ur char from mobile, yeah, you just need more es on uniques :) try use cheap high ES uniques. There are couple options for gloves, for booots, couple for helmet. Think u will still need 200+ es shield (not expensive), and just fat Res rings. And amulet with %es and flat es.
Última edição por Melanholic7 em 16 de dez de 2019 17:00:28
What are the pros/cons of this build compared to the profane bloom/witchfire brew double curse setup?
"
Melanholic7 escreveu:
"
Everliam escreveu:
Hello Exiles, first time with this build, (came from Essence Drain & Contagion Occultist last season, and Cyclone the one after) so im pretty newbie and strugglin :( .

managed to get lvl 72 and start maps tier 1.

I'm feeling squishy. and dont know if im doin it right. Please point out what shoulda I focus next. or what talents tree points .

Current build.

https://pastebin.com/NnBJPjJQ

Thank you so much in advance!

im running just like 2-4 tier maps (just started mapping), the only problem are Metamorphs, cause u need to spam Flame dash and run around all the time, spamming Frost bomb, cold snap and Vortex :D
But overall im feeling...fine, i dunno. Tho, i lack of damage like...ALOT. Maybe cause no equlibrium yet, cause dont have wand craft :( Or...maybe cause im 4 link ;( cant link sheet this league... but anyway, i think my dps is like 60k shaper dps, wile i saw build with like 700k shaper dps in pob, dunno, maybe with top gear or something...but anyway, i just wanted to tell that Surviveability is fine yet. Even while im having uncapped lightning res :X
I dunno, u can look my build right now, maybe you will find something useful. Nothing expensive, i think, and im around level 75. Tree isnt optimized, flasks are meh, 4link, using Cold herald cause no free mana for Malediction... ;D
My goal will be 5link Shav i think, for low life (Malediction and clarity on HP , i guess and 30% more dmg from low life).
___
Edit: i checked ur char from mobile, yeah, you just need more es on uniques :) try use cheap high ES uniques. There are couple options for gloves, for booots, couple for helmet. Think u will still need 200+ es shield (not expensive), and just fat Res rings. And amulet with %es and flat es.

Why still on 4 link? ES 5 links cost like 2 ch. You can also get a weapon upgrade for cheap (with cold DOT multi and Cold dmg)
because i like this unique chest for aoe, dmg and energy recharge :) And will change it only for Shav. Need money for Shav tho :(
about weapon - my weapon is fine and strong, right now looking for a trigger mod to craft...
Última edição por Melanholic7 em 17 de dez de 2019 16:39:14
Thx for build!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/darkwolf004/characters

-> VortexScript

Hey guys, first of all thanks for the build help!
I'm struggling to get over 5k es on my build, currently spamming betrayal for that craft mod I think that will bump my damage the best.

Would love any suggestions helping me gear and progress.

Tree:

Larger:
https://i.imgur.com/PXS28AO.png
Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/00cUcHbT
Última edição por darkwolf004 em 19 de dez de 2019 09:31:42
"
darkwolf004 escreveu:

Hey guys, first of all thanks for the build help!
I'm struggling to get over 5k es on my build, currently spamming betrayal for that craft mod I think that will bump my damage the best.

Would love any suggestions helping me gear and progress.

* Missing Discipline, with it at 20 you'll have about an extra 1k ES.
* Tabula Rasa is costing you A LOT of ES. A cheap Vaal Regalia with an easy 450 ES would net you another 2k ES overall! (you would lose ~30% DPS from going down to a 5-link but that body armour could also have other beneficial stats like mana and resistances).

There's an easy 3k ES you can pick up there.
Última edição por whitet em 19 de dez de 2019 18:30:14
Hey All !

Its this Build good for EndGame?

T16 Maps
enough damge for bosses?
"
BratzenBo escreveu:
Hey All !

Its this Build good for EndGame?

T16 Maps
enough damge for bosses?

Definitely. I have about 600k shaper dps, and almost 10k ES, and I don't have problems clearing any T16 maps that don't have reflect elemental.
Great guide, thanks for puttign it together.

FWIW I level right away with vortex and I had no issues including in parties.
Also in the skill try I didn't have any twink gear and did a hybrid life/ES to save on regrets and I'm doing well. This is what I had at like 55 Planner

when I hit 70, I'll buy a 5l Vaal regalia and go CI

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional