[3.12 Video Guide] Vortex Cold Snap DoT [HC/SC/Uber Elder/Shaper viable]

your POB code doesnt work
Thinking about going for the build, how good is it this league? Especially asking about metamorphs? Does the build live in t16 maps?

Also many ex do i need to invest approx to be able to play it properly?
Última edição por Lynni992 em 20 de dez de 2019 22:12:10
Coming from Diablo 3 I was always sad there was no viable end game cold oriented build, as cold skills are always my favorite in all games, regardless of genre.

Happy to say I am having a blast with this one. Stomping metamorph bosses and red maps. I'm only about 200 chaos deep and just hit that 350k DoT sweet spot w/ 9.1k ES.Thanks for the easy to follow guide! Maybe my deep delving fantasies will finally be realized this temp league.

Also picked up a corrupted Bated Breath for 3c that gave a big ES boost, and let me drop dex off another item.

Última edição por loudpinks2000 em 20 de dez de 2019 22:29:14
"
Lynni992 escreveu:
Thinking about going for the build, how good is it this league? Especially asking about metamorphs? Does the build live in t16 maps?

Also many ex do i need to invest approx to be able to play it properly?

Melt's metamorph, 2ex t16 if you play smart.
Great build enjoying it since league start fast, tanky and good damage.

Having some issues delving into the darkness as CI and no regen (i have wickard ward spec'd which halves all leech and regen) so i need some big regen to make a difference... any ideas as sometimes its hard to find 3 seconds of no damage to start recharging?
I used this build before the nerfs and it was incredible...tanky and great damage. After trying a shit league starter this time, I decided to try this build again and wtf it is still good af! Super cheap build (other than the six link armor which was 2 ex) I am wrecking everything like the old days. Btw, if you need the trigger a socketed skill craft use vocandin's services in the communities forum. You only have to pay for the cost of the craft (3c)

Última edição por arzate03 em 21 de dez de 2019 03:20:12
is there a difference between this build and ZIZ's build?
this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dkMwXt6OTg&t=743s
Última edição por AleXTC em 22 de dez de 2019 00:33:51
What skill should i annoint for this build?
Minion nods with spiritual aid or just regular cold stats and nods? is there big difference in damage boost output? since bosses are too tanky now, we need to get higher damage than 1m.

Any advises because i am struggling at the moment to increase my damage.
We have all the good dmg over time/cold nodes already i think, thats why i am unsure

Etheral Feast maybe, but that ones purely defensive, i'd like something offensive
Última edição por Lynni992 em 22 de dez de 2019 04:39:25

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional