[3.12 Video Guide] Vortex Cold Snap DoT [HC/SC/Uber Elder/Shaper viable]

i'd also appreciate help on how to manage +damage for -survivability.

i got frustrated with how slowly things died in t15+, and swapping to lowlife shavs+chay gave me nearly double the damage but i also die way more than is acceptable

i'm going to swap back to incandescent + ci, but i'm not sure if i just need better pieces of what i'm doing or what exactly needs to be changed

if this build is just low damage until 6l + ideal rolls in every other slot then that's also fine, but i didn't expect things to die so slowly in a vortex build (and to be fair, i am surprisingly deathless when in the ci+incandescent setup)
"

My Character on Metamorph Softcore not dying alot now on T14 - T16 Shaper/Elder, Guardians questionable (Chimera looking at you)

My Gear reserving vaal discipline, flesh and stone, aspect of the spider, malevolence, zealotry, blasphemy temp chains, frostbite (mapping) and maybe enfeeble for boss I think.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.9.2/AAAABAMBAQFvBAcNfA5IEVARlhNtFAkUsBcvF1Qc3B0UHdkfAiL0JLAmiCeDKPorCiuaLKYvby_aMnE0CjbFN2Y3gzmZPV9CekNURv5JT0lRSbFMLUyzUlNSslPUVK5V1lZIV8lca1yKXY5k52aeadhqG2vIbAttGXC7enB713zwfbB90n6hf8aApIIehEiIQot6jHaNgo8aj0aP-pDWkQeTJ5ctl5WX9JitnwGhL6brpwinK6f4qOqvfLcwtzG3OLiTug68qr6KwcXB88NtxorKWdDQ0UXR5NdK18_YJNkT23rfiuL341bjYuOE6rrr7uwY74jw1fRx9fr3wfk3-tL-sw==?accountName=Yunarakami&realm=pc&characterName=ChillingVortexLady

This is my passive tree slight different now...

Got back from a long break, having fun with this build so far, running around so confused with all the new content i've missed...

Just wondering is it worth getting a Solstice for blasm temp chain? whats good about it? im linking it on cwdt atm, would it be enough?

Also i dun understand y is incandescent recommended, would be really hard to roll the colors, no?

sry for the newb questions, feels like learning everything all over agian.
Ign: Zanosaur

Firstly, my English might suck. Havent used it for a while.

To the guys who are struggling with damage. My tree might be abit messed up dunno, since figured alot of stuff by myself. Ascendancy points to Void beacon, Frigid Wake, Profane Bloom and Malediction. Im also using watchers eye with immune to poison and 40% faster start of energyshield while affected by discipline + izaros turmoil with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted to you. This build makes u elder, sirus and t16 metamorphs very casual fights. You can roll your t16 metamorphs as hard as you wish, havent died to them in a long time.

Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAFvBAcNfA5IEVATbRQJFLAXVBpyGyUc3B3ZHwIfQSKBIvQmiCeDKPorCiuaLKYvby_WMnE0CjbFN2Y3gzmZPV9CekNURv5HBklRSbFLrkwtTLNSU1KyU9RWSFZKV8lYMVxrXY5d8mnYahtsCGwLbRlwu3pwe9d88H2wfqF_xoIehEiIQot6jYKOPI8aj_qQ1pEHkyeXlZf0mFOYrZ6hnwGhL6brpwinK6f4qOq3MLc4uJO6Dr6KwcXB88NtxorKWdAf0NDRRdHk18_YJNkT2Vvbetvn34ri9-NW42LjhOkC62Pr7uwY74jv6_DV8Yr0cfX6-Tf-sw==?accountName=Natsi666&characterName=Slapahoe_

With this setup I have 1.8m vortex dps, 760k vaal cold snap dps and 600k cold snap dps. So in total, thats above 3m shaper dps, 10k es + temporal chains with aspect of the spider. With those few extra curse nodes Ive picked, aspect + temporal chains are very poverfull combined together, since enemies are slowed down to a point they cant hit you. Profane bloom helps with clear since you will get nice explosions.

Última edição por Natsi666 em 16 de jan de 2020 09:08:18
"
zanosaur escreveu:
Got back from a long break, having fun with this build so far, running around so confused with all the new content i've missed...

Just wondering is it worth getting a Solstice for blasm temp chain? whats good about it? im linking it on cwdt atm, would it be enough?

Also i dun understand y is incandescent recommended, would be really hard to roll the colors, no?

sry for the newb questions, feels like learning everything all over agian.

With cwdt+tmp chains you have to take damage to curse nearby enemies once. With temp chains aura, you will continously curse enemies arround you. It makes a big difference when fighting harder bosses, since they have reduced curse duration, which makes your cwdt setup kinda useless while bossing. With aura you dont have to facetank shapers beam to curse him with a curse that lasts for few seconds.
Hi, first, sorry for my English.
Second,I think I have a problem when my paht of building, i get for first time a weapon with the enchant :"Trigger ...". and i dont have nothing like add cold damage, but, when I activated the Elemental equilibrium my damage on vortex decresed very much. Is a PoB problem or really i lose damage and i dont know why?
Thank you.
I made the switch to low life and pretty much doubled my vortex dps at the cost of 15ex (mostly because of belt and shield) and a loss of 10% energy shield. So far it has been worth it with tier 16 metamorphs dying in less than five seconds. The loss of CI is noticeable but not a huge deal when everything dies quickly.

pob:
https://pastebin.com/yKgGQ1q1
anybody tried going bow(+3 socket) +soul strike?
Quick question, when using prismatic shield, is it possible to run 3 aura (disc, hatred and malevolence at the same time ? I am guessing this require some special tree pathing?

Thanks in advance !
Última edição por XorianHubclan em 17 de jan de 2020 18:15:34
"
Quick question, when using prismatic shield, is it possible to run 3 aura (disc, hatred and malevolence at the same time ? I am guessing this require some special tree pathing?

the auras on shield reserve from ur hp pool thats why u cant use CI with it
which means u can use other auras in another item slots for auras reserving mana

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional