[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Not using skeletons is not an argument supporting the chaos version. You can drop pride for haste and not use skeletons in the phys version too. I don't think pride helps anyway. The radius is too small. I'd use haste if it didn't have high dex requirements (and my amu is sooooo much better than an astramentis).

Personally I like vaal skeletons a lot more than the non-vaal so I keep the 5-link skeletons for blight, bosses etc. Someone mentioned problems with minotaur... (Einhar voice) Exile, do you not have vaal-skeletons ? :P
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
I m confused on how you get to summon a 4th spectre. I’ve got Unnatural Strength, spectre gem is lvl 20 but i m only able to summon 3 (1 from passive tree and 2 from gem iirc), am i missing something ?
Cheers and thanks for your guide, very helpful
"
The_Dirtyhippy escreveu:
I m confused on how you get to summon a 4th spectre. I’ve got Unnatural Strength, spectre gem is lvl 20 but i m only able to summon 3 (1 from passive tree and 2 from gem iirc), am i missing something ?

Death attunement node from oils on amulet
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
"
GrindcoreFTW escreveu:
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
i haven't had any other problems than the bugs thats known. I am running the chaos version though, so look out for phys reflect.

So even high tier blight maps are no problem? Can you stay afk or do you have to zoom around to get it done?

you do have to place turrets, but i don't feel like you have to zoom all over the place. personally i am waiting for the patch to run those, as they're scuffed atm.

Without having to kill anything yourself you should have plenty of time to build towers which is fine enough for me. With my current ED Contagion build it's just the most stressful thing ever.
Thanks for your answer, sounds like it's the right build for me :)
"
GuppiTheSlayer escreveu:
"
The_Dirtyhippy escreveu:

Does it add if i already have it selected in the passive tree ?
"
The_Dirtyhippy escreveu:
"
GuppiTheSlayer escreveu:
"
The_Dirtyhippy escreveu:

Of course not, it just allocated the passive on the tree ...

If you have it selected and dont remove it the Death Attunement on the amu is useless ( and vise versa ).

Btw finished.Spell damage:(But other nodes are pretty good:3
"
bex_HB escreveu:
"
The_Dirtyhippy escreveu:
"
GuppiTheSlayer escreveu:

Of course not, it just allocated the passive on the tree ...

If you have it selected and dont remove it the Death Attunement on the amu is useless ( and vise versa ).

Makes sense but where dies the 4th spectre comes from then ?
"
GuppiTheSlayer escreveu:

Btw finished.Spell damage:(But other nodes are pretty good:3

Wow what a great idea, thank you for the inspiration :)

"
The_Dirtyhippy escreveu:

Makes sense but where dies the 4th spectre comes from then ?

It comes from doing what the build says and socketing at least level 19 Spectre into The Baron, so it becomes a level 21, at which point you get another spectre. Or just have Unnatural Strength instead of socketing it into the Baron. Right now you have a level 18 in your boots. Making it a level 20. Socket it into your helmet and you get a 4th spectre because your helmet gives +1.
Última edição por Mecielle em 18 de set de 2019 09:52:27

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional