[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Hi, just wanted to point that NO, chaos is infact NOT more damage than a physical damage build.

Even with the Absurd level of mirror worthy gear listed in the chaos PoB AND LEAVING the shocked checked (which by the way skitter bots do not shock for the full amount sorry, you can't just check shock and call it a day) EVEN GIVING YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of that it still does less damage than a phys build with similar gear

https://pastebin.com/J4jBAkfL
edit: would also like to point that this pastebin was put together quickly and can probably be optimized tree wise quite a bit more as well.

If you remove the unrealistic shock the dps drops dramatically to ~920k dps per zombie vs the 1.3m of the phys build, this is about 380k Less dmg PER zombie which at 16 zombies (1500 str and + 1zombie amulet) equates to just over 6Million DPS loss because "It's purple who doesn't like purple?"

Now don't get me wrong 900k x 16 zombie worth of dps is more than enough but LOSING dps, and your glove sockets while PAYING more seems like a no to me just because you're lazy to re roll a reflect phys map lol..

Now why is phys to much better?

Well VERY simple Brutality is an insane 60% more multi gem you lose for what.. withering touch? which is about even i suppose if you take into account the wither stacks. then what?

Then you lose the Enemies take increased Phys damage from Banner/Flesh and Stone/Maim and enemies take MORE damage from pride which in total is 12%+16%+14% = 42% (+9% from helm on AG but we'll leave that out for now)

This is a 42% MULTIPLIER to the phys damage.
then PRIDE is a 40% MORE multiplier on top of that
just the auras are equal to +2 Link that you lose for what?? Despair Blasphemy ?? great! bosses have 66% less effect of curse on them just saying.

Also please.. use more realistic gear in your PoBs and not FULL 5 T1 + craft Mirror worthy gear on every single piece of gear slot available to show off damage numbers and call it revolutionary.. I could very well do the same on any single build and call it a day.. ^^'
Última edição por _Nuk em 18 de set de 2019 01:07:18
hi, how you can use 3 golems?
"
_Nuk escreveu:
Hi, just wanted to point that NO, chaos is infact NOT more damage than a physical damage build.

How often are you close enough for Pride to work? Most mobs I am not close enough.

Also a few pages ago showed that Flesh and Stone does not add any dps (PoB is wrong), it doesn't stack with zombie maim.

That being said I still run phys, I couldn't find a big reason to swap (and I'm running shapers touch now anyway)

"
hodoric escreveu:

an answer on the last page
Última edição por vegeto079 em 18 de set de 2019 01:38:18
ok, but i look in tree and can't find this gem
"
_Nuk escreveu:

Even with the Absurd level of mirror worthy gear listed in the chaos PoB AND LEAVING the shocked checked (which by the way skitter bots do not shock for the full amount sorry, you can't just check shock and call it a day) EVEN GIVING YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of that it still does less damage than a phys build with similar gear

edit: would also like to point that this pastebin was put together quickly and can probably be optimized tree wise quite a bit more as well.

If you remove the unrealistic shock the dps drops dramatically to ~920k dps per zombie vs the 1.3m of the phys build, this is about 380k Less dmg PER zombie which at 16 zombies (1500 str and + 1zombie amulet) equates to just over 6Million DPS loss because "It's purple who doesn't like purple?"

Now don't get me wrong 900k x 16 zombie worth of dps is more than enough but LOSING dps, and your glove sockets while PAYING more seems like a no to me just because you're lazy to re roll a reflect phys map lol..

Well VERY simple Brutality is an insane 60% more multi gem you lose for what.. withering touch? which is about even i suppose if you take into account the wither stacks. then what?

Then you lose the Enemies take increased Phys damage from Banner/Flesh and Stone/Maim and enemies take MORE damage from pride which in total is 12%+16%+14% = 42% (+9% from helm on AG but we'll leave that out for now)

just the auras are equal to +2 Link that you lose for what?? Despair Blasphemy ?? great! bosses have 66% less effect of curse on them just saying.

Also please.. use more realistic gear in your PoBs and not FULL 5 T1 + craft Mirror worthy gear on every single piece of gear slot available to show off damage numbers and call it revolutionary.. I could very well do the same on any single build and call it a day.. ^^'

Path of building calculation is way off for minion builds right now. The thing with this build is that it's so good, you can go with any way of the build and facerolling the content alreay, no matter physical builds, chaos builds, skellies build. Every version can pretty much instant phasing uber elder already at okayish-good gear.

Even if physical build is more damage it doesnt matter. Lets say physical build kills minotaur in 1 seconds, chaos kills in 1.5 seconds. Does 0.5 secs that matter at all? No. Unless GGG puts in another uber boss with 100+ milion hp then maybe we can talk about damage issue.

So, it's just a matter of preference which build you wanna go. Chaos build is great for lazy people like me. Like I can alch+vaal maps, and just go. Dont need to look at anything at all. SULPHITE ROTA? ELE REF? PHYS REF? WHHATS THAT? I JUST GO!.

Skellies build: Great for blight and blight maps. Just sit in the center, pop vaal skellies and eat pop corn, doesnt give a crap about anything.

Physical build: High dps??? Maybe if you get pride and war banner to work ( BOth aura has small radius) which is unrealistic really. Also, bosses die in at matter of 1-2 seconds anyway.

Chaos build: Great for clearing speed, awesome for super late game farming as you dont need to pay much attention to anything at all.
Última edição por jackietran24 em 18 de set de 2019 02:24:17
"
hodoric escreveu:
I’m not even going to bother answering this. It’s in the guide and answered about every 3 pages.

"
_Nuk escreveu:

(1) Nothing about this build in any variant requires mirror gear. Sure, if you want 1800 strength you will need strong gear, but there simply aren’t enough useful stats for mirrors unless looking for perfect delve crafts. I can’t speak for Qlida, but I doubt he paid more than a few ex for any one rare. In any case, it performs just fine on 1000 strength and lower. The expense comes in his amulet and divining.

(2) I can’t say I’ve bothered checking Qlida’s math, but your math confuses me. You cannot stack the increased damage from Flesh & Stone and Maim Support unless they are both linked to the buff. Otherwise the more powerful will overwrite the weaker. Test it yourself if you don’t believe me, or read through the first 10 pages or so when this was brought up. Shock and War Banner are separate and will stack with all other sources of increased damage taken, and since you appear to not be factoring in aura effectiveness, WB really will do ~14%. The -9 resistance on AG’s helm is the same for both versions, except due to Shaper resistance, it is more effective on chaos (resistance is its own individual multiplier). You cannot really factor in the full value of Pride. If nothing lives for 4 seconds, nothing gets the full benefit. Really though, if nothing lives for 4 seconds, then additional dps becomes irrelevant. You could drop from 40m to 20m and never notice a difference.

(3) Chaos damage variant provides reflect immunity, Increased minion AoE, Haste aura, and Skitterbots (very reliable shock and chill). All QoL changes and other than reflect immunity, all things you could easily fit into the physical variant. I’m not sure why you bring up Dispair aura. Qlida has recommended several times not to pick it up due to the irrelevance of additional dps.

(4) Your rant serves no purpose. When you drone on like that, most people’s initial reaction is defensive, and you already lost your audience. No one will care if you are correct or not, because they are defensive...basic psychology. Check your facts, do the math, and present your data. Qlida will respond well to it.

(5) In general, you can go one of three routes for this build: (a) Pure physical. This is the easiest due to not having any conversions necessary. It also allows for rare gloves. (b) Pure elemental. This is relatively easy, and with Hatred scaling can provide some nice dps benefits in a GGGR Triad Grip. This does require an EE build. (c) Pure chaos. It’s the most expensive due to the difficulty in obtaining a WWWW Triad Grip. However, you could easily purchase the gloves for 1c and try your own luck at the temple. In every case, it’s simply a matter of swapping viable auras as well as 1-2 gems and a few skill points on the tree for the chaos version. I’d be more interested in finding out if dropping Brutality for Withering Touch and swapping offerings is viable in the physical version.
"
_Nuk escreveu:

tbh phys may be better on paper (ur pob link provides some failures too, ur dmg calc there wont happen in any reality ----> consecrated ground for zombis with bottled faith / pride / warbanner / flesh and stone - totaly unrealistic for 100% uptime calc)

dont forget red maps not only have phys reflect to reroll, there is also a "+40% monster physical damage reduction" mod.

and as mentioned above, chaos is lazy coz of no need to ever reroll any map :D

all in all i would say there is no difference in clearspeed anyway, except u dont have to reroll maps and i had a lot of good good maps before i rerolled phys to chaos, that i couldnt run coz of reflect -.-
I finally bought some Triad Grips to test the chaos build. Have to put together all the gems and set it up.

I've had zero issues with running the skelly physical version. It's great at everything and everything but blight bosses pop instantly. I'm not even optimized (missing one gem level on empower and skellies, not using brutality) and I rarely get in range for pride/war banner outside of delve either.

It would be nice to play a little less laggily and not have to watch out for reflect so I'm hoping the chaos version turns out to be just as good.
"
DiabloImmoral escreveu:
I finally bought some Triad Grips to test the chaos build. Have to put together all the gems and set it up.

I've had zero issues with running the skelly physical version. It's great at everything and everything but blight bosses pop instantly. I'm not even optimized (missing one gem level on empower and skellies, not using brutality) and I rarely get in range for pride/war banner outside of delve either.

It would be nice to play a little less laggily and not have to watch out for reflect so I'm hoping the chaos version turns out to be just as good.

I switched from Skellies to Chaos as well. It's really great as you dont need to summon skellies anymore, no more carpel tunnel syndrome!!! More gem slots for phase run, haste, vaal haste, molten shell, cwdt + Immortal call for sweet extra defensive, oh shit moment buttons, and faster movement speed ---> Faster clearing. Its really worth it.!
What about the chaos version lets you drop the skeles? Couldn't you drop skeles on phys just the same?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional