[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

/del
Última edição por Shadean em 6 de out de 2019 12:29:50
currently trying to run this build, im only lvl 44. Upon reading the build it says you can have more than 1 spectre? Was wondering how it is possible (nvm i see lvling the gem gets you to 2) however how do you get more than that?
Última edição por antwnnn em 17 de set de 2019 21:27:09
"
antwnnn escreveu:
currently trying to run this build, im only lvl 44. Upon reading the build it says you can have more than 1 spectre? Was wondering how it is possible (nvm i see lvling the gem gets you to 2) however how do you get more than that?

Level 21 gem (You get 2 free levels from Necro ascendancy, so it really only has to be a level 19 gem) gets 3 specters. There is a notable Death Attunement which you either get or annoint on your amulet that gives +1 specter, so a total of 4.
Well, best luck ever, i did it the other way round crafting a lv20 maim weap without a prefix, 1 regal later hit +1 gems and its rare, saving the next step on imprint. Not sure why this isnt mentioned but it might be cheaper or not idk.
Took me 50 alts and 1 regal and thats all the luck in the league probably. Im not even gonna find another chaos anymore i guess
And shoutout to the great build which almost insta kills everything
Última edição por SoundSurround em 17 de set de 2019 22:33:40
How do you get 3 golems? I can only have 2 and can't see how I can have 3. I'm missing something and I don't know what.
If you want three golems, you have to slot the jewel "The Anima Stone" That gives you another golem.
I feel like I don't understand why the chaos conversion route is more expensive..?
"
Memnarch666 escreveu:
I feel like I don't understand why the chaos conversion route is more expensive..?

It allows you to ignore phys reflect making every map mod possible.

Unless youre like me and hate no regen or temp chains maps.
"
Memnarch666 escreveu:

Its not a lot more expensive. All about that 4 White triad gloves which is like 5 ex right now. That's its. Everything else is the same.
Just to give my personal advice to people: I feel like going for 3 Golems is pointless, and even 2 golems is debatable. Chaos Golem is definitely the best golem to use, and then you can decide if you want to use a stone golem. Carrion Golem looks cool but his damage is not very high and he doesn't really contribute much damage to your zombies either. I personally dropped the 3 nodes that give us an extra golem and put them directly into more life. Just using a chaos golem and I feel way tankier :P

It is all personal preference of course, but I think HP sustain and regen is fine without stone golem and I like the extra HP I got from dropping it.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional