[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
101zombi101 escreveu:
about craft

DONT CRAFT 2H WEAPON

its stupid

i lOST 12 ex and dont geT yelow weapon

over priced craic animal from 1 ex and higher + anulmen 25 c and higher

make IMPRINT useles

save you healt and nervous and byuing i reAdy wepon DONT CRAFT

hate this faCking random craft system

ouch, seems like you didn't pray enough to chris wilson :( I've had people in my stream getting the full craft with less than 8 D:
"
Aijendo escreveu:
My Weapon crafted so far:

After Regal I hit +25% damage with bleeding.

Question: Does the Minions benefit from this +25% bleeding dmg?

Orb of Annulment = 21c
Craicic Chimeral = 148c

So i will most likely keep it and craft MultiMod on it.

they do not :(
Aijendo, welcome to our club, lol)
"
mudcat escreveu:
Are the PoE Planner links up to date? If so, I have a couple of nitpicky questions/suggestions...

If you are taking the grave intentions cluster, isn't it better to go right from the witch starting point than left? Right gives you a little bit of ES and 20 int, left gives you spell damage and 20 int. Isn't the spell damage worthless for us, so the trivial ES is slightly better?

And in the skeleton version you can free up a skill point adjacent to Golem Commander by going left from the int node above Lord of the Dead to connect to that life cluster, instead of using 2 int nodes to connect from the jewel slot.

I just specced into the build after being unhappy with a different summoner build and am enjoying it a lot (as you can tell by how much I have been staring at the skill tree lol)... Appreciate you writing it!

I also just managed to corrupt a 4w Triad Grip, trying to figure out what to do with it. Is it strong enough that you can just swap a support gem for withering touch (and maybe an aura for despair or malevolence) and its worth it?

Starting at witch may seem good, however in the end its inferior to the left path, mainly cause we get flat str and we get the mana/life anyway, and lose points going the right way around.

Thanks for pointing out the skellie tree, fixed it ^^

Check out the chaos convertion shenanigans at the bottom of the guide. Its stupidly strong ^^
Última edição por Qlidascope em 17 de set de 2019 18:29:50
readded old pastebins with 3.7 gear and 3.8 trees.
Fixed a poor travel node at golemcommander in the skellie skill tree. lost 10 str for 5% life!

Just wanna thank all of you again, your support to the build has been amazing!
"
101zombi101 escreveu:
about craft

DONT CRAFT 2H WEAPON

its stupid

i lOST 12 ex and dont geT yelow weapon

over priced craic animal from 1 ex and higher + anulmen 25 c and higher

make IMPRINT useles

save you healt and nervous and byuing i reAdy wepon DONT CRAFT

hate this faCking random craft system

Just for the heck of it here's some info on the cost to craft it (could be off by a little bit.) Your odds of hitting it straight up with alt or alt + augment is ~1/3,418.

At 8/1 alt price that is 427 chaos...let's round to 3ex.

Now you have to gamble on a 1/3 annul, so let's say it takes 3 imprints and you hit the third annul. This would be 3.5ex.

Now you have to craft it for 4ex.

On average it will cost you 10.5ex to craft this weapon. If alt spam on wands and other stuff makes alt prices explode to 4:1 you're now looking at an average of 13.5ex to craft the weapon.

You can buy the magic weapon with the two mods right now for 3ex. If you're crafting the weapon yourself and buy the one with over 20% base quality (easier linking later) this is a great deal as it saves you the hassle of alt spamming it yourself.

None of the rares or finished products listed on the trade site as of this moment have a better expected value than this. It's still worth crafting yourself right now, starting from the prepared magic base. Later in league it will be the opposite but for now it's still worth doing it yourself (unless the hassle is worth the extra 3.5ex you'll pay.)
"
Aijendo escreveu:
My Weapon crafted so far:

After Regal I hit +25% damage with bleeding.

Question: Does the Minions benefit from this +25% bleeding dmg?

Orb of Annulment = 21c
Craicic Chimeral = 148c

So i will most likely keep it and craft MultiMod on it.

No they do not benefit from that. Or even if they did the amount would be chump change.

You can't use Beast now that it is rare, unless you mean you already used the beast? The beast must be used on a Blue item to imprint it before you regal.

The only option now is to annul. If you kill Maim, restart. If you kill Socketed Gems, you can annul again to see if you get Maim alone.
If you can get Maim alone, you can follow this guide to spend ~12ex to finish it.

Or you can keep it as-is and lose out on 8%ish total damage.
Última edição por vegeto079 em 17 de set de 2019 18:51:25
I need your help!
I'm currently sitting on 4 ex and am wondering what to upgrade next.
Still using Geofris, so Saqawal would be an upgrade.
Still using 100 str unique gloves, so 4w triad would be an upgrade as well.

The thing is, I have 1.2k str right now, so if i go for triad i lose a zombie. If i go for Saqawal first i could manage to drop the gloves and still sit at 1.2k str.

Any thoughts? Saqawal first?
OMG, worst luck ever trying to get Uber Lab trials. Level 93, and still missing two, so I just got them off 820 (was trying to avoid that this time)

So question, I know we typically take Commander of Darkness with our last 2 points. Do the minions need the resists? Getting Mistress of Sacrifice would be awesome for the Quality of life since I spam Bone Barrier, and Phase run.

Plaguebringer also seems pretty sexy... 10% more damage, and 10% reduced damage taken.

Only minion deaths I've seen in a long time were due to missed reflect mods, but I have yet to do Uber with the build, and I really don't want to lose my expensive guardian if I can help it. Also kind of concerned about the small range of my banner even helping my minions most of the time.

Última edição por Breken em 17 de set de 2019 19:17:26
New to this build and still kinda new to PoE. How do you get a max of 3 golems? I'm missing it somewhere in the guide

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional