[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Barrified escreveu:
any one know if a "+1 fortify" mod or a "(at least) 100% minion damage" mod on the weapon would be better? assuming both have the other mods like "minions attack/cast speed", +1 socketed gem, +2 support gem and aspect of the avian.

The fortify mod adds exactly the same damage as 128% flat increased minion damage, aswell as minions take 20% less damage due to the fortify.
"
Aldonés escreveu:
"
WulfKnightz13 escreveu:
so if i didnt heavily invest for the last aura what would be the best option fro my 4l on boots and gloves?

I want to run purity as i have the watchers for the choas res
i run aspect obv

i have been fitting in a choas golem and have liked it but just wondering what to 4l should i end with and is there no way to really get away from 2 unset rings at this point without losing too much space?
For starters, the two unset rings help provide utility, but the build will function without said utility. It's up to you whether or not the build is worth the investment. Since your Enlighten is only level 2, I'm going to recommend dropping it until you can get it higher. Level 5 is very expensive but can free up some passives. I also always recommend linking DB to Generosity.

Gloves
- Leap Slam
- Maim
- Summon Chaos Golem
- Feeding Frenzy

Boots
- Pride
- Dread Banner
- Generosity
- Purity of Elements
***DO NOT link PoE to Generosity, Pride is okay***

There certainly is wiggle room with that setup. I tried to keep it as close to what you had. Here, Leap Slam will trigger Maim. You save the 25% reservation by dropping F&S and trade 16% increased damage taken for 10% minion attack/cast/movement speed and 5% more damage.

I just wanna second this. If the resists of the build can handle it, you can also drop purity of elements and run flesh & stone with maim instead on leapslam, however there is alot of wiggle room, which is nice ^^

Also thanks for the continued support on the guide <3
"
nataliaoct1024 escreveu:
Would Headhunter be worth it on this build? Does it affect your minions, the buffs i mean?

Its not optimal compared to other builds i'd say. However all the aura mods affect your minions, aswell as a ton of defenses etc. from the auras.
"
soulsilver66 escreveu:
I'm currently running a Queen's Escape and thought about upgrading to a Femurs of the Saints. According to PoB it's roughly a 30% upgrade, yet I don't know if it counts in the +1 Zombie/Spectre from Queen's that I'm obviously going to lose. I feel like the upgrade would not be worth and losing 1 Zombie and Spectre is a DPS loss.

A quick piece of math said the following for me:

17*682 = 11,52m dps. This is GG gear with 17 zombies and femurs.

18*540 = 9,72m dps. This is queens escape with the ruins hellion spectre aswell as the extra zombie.

However these are just fast calculations to give you an idea of how it would affect the setup.
"
WulfKnightz13 escreveu:
ok ty that seems to give me less wasted sockets. ill keep my two unset for the molten and conviction utility than. so no issues with pride being in a 3l with db and gen? or is it better to link only db and gen and leave the other two unlinked? and no issues with 4l the gloves right?
I won’t necessarily classify it as wasted sockets, but at the very least I find the FF buff relatively on par with F&S for dps. I haven't done the math so I can't say for certain, but it grants minion movement speed as well and doesn't require any mana reservation. I find using a L5 Enlighten very useful since you can then drop all reduced reservation nodes on the tree.

Just remember that if using F&S and Maim Support, they have to be linked in order to receive benefit from both. PoB is wrong on this account. Also note that I by no means discount Qlida's route. I'm much more casual than Qlida, so as I mentioned before I tend to focus on a more budget approach and then spread outward from there.

"
Qlidascope escreveu:
I just wanna second this. If the resists of the build can handle it, you can also drop purity of elements and run flesh & stone with maim instead on leapslam, however there is alot of wiggle room, which is nice ^^

Certainly. I guess I wasn't really factoring in F&S vs Skitterbots, but the two are very similar in dps potential. Skitterbots may provide slightly more dps potential, but F&S wins out imo due to the less mana reservation requirement. Though I've always found the main boon to PoE being the Watcher's Eye mod for up to 50% increased chaos resistance, which is very favorable this league. If I'd stuck to Metamorph I think I'd have chosen that route.
Última edição por Aldonés em 6 de jan de 2020 20:43:50

"
Qlidascope escreveu:

Certainly. I guess I wasn't really factoring in F&S vs Skitterbots, but the two are very similar in dps potential. Skitterbots may provide slightly more dps potential, but F&S wins out imo due to the less mana reservation requirement. Though I've always found the main boon to PoE being the Watcher's Eye mod for up to 50% increased chaos resistance, which is very favorable this league. If I'd stuck to Metamorph I think I'd have chosen that route.[/quote]

Oh for sure its worth running purity of elements if you get the watchers eye. However if you don't have it and have resists capped it doesn't add alot of value ^^
yea its versatile of course but for someone like me where i dont play just poe i try to make sure i have a aim in mind also since i do one toon per league. All the versatility makes me argue with myself lol. What I mean by wasted sockets is that I cant run the last aura so it just takes up space. But the extra aura is a decent investment thats why I was trying to find a good option when not running an extra aura.
"
WulfKnightz13 escreveu:
yea its versatile of course but for someone like me where i dont play just poe i try to make sure i have a aim in mind also since i do one toon per league. All the versatility makes me argue with myself lol. What I mean by wasted sockets is that I cant run the last aura so it just takes up space. But the extra aura is a decent investment thats why I was trying to find a good option when not running an extra aura.

If you can't run the last aura i'd just swap in a generosity for dreadbanner/ maim for Flesh and stone / Enduring cry depending on what you need. Heck you can even go for faster attacks on leap slam if you like :D
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
"
WulfKnightz13 escreveu:

If you can't run the last aura i'd just swap in a generosity for dreadbanner/ maim for Flesh and stone / Enduring cry depending on what you need. Heck you can even go for faster attacks on leap slam if you like :D

stop torturing me!!! :)
If you want torture I can start theorycrafting for 4.0. Thus far I have kept myself from that. To be fair, 4.0 will cause such a massive upheaval with every build in the game, it’s going to be a mess. And that’s with us knowing the big stuff in advance.
Última edição por Aldonés em 6 de jan de 2020 22:41:12

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional