[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

always like your style :) zaaaaambwieeees
Última edição por Zedforce666 em 7 de jan de 2020 07:21:57
Love the progress of the build :) Upgrading here and there. Uhm how do you share the Fortify Buff on your Zombies?

Thanks! Cheers!
Small question.
For Standard only actually, what about the Jewel Violent dead. Would it be beneficial?
"
LegendaryMewtwo escreveu:

Not the double corrupts I was quite looking for...

You should be able to sell them for quite abit though :D
"
Ancalime1337 escreveu:
Hello Guys :),

First of all - thanks for a great build,
Please see my gear list attached below,

+2x efficient Training,

Any suggestions about what may I improve?

Thanks in advance guys

I'd go for a level 21/20 zombie aswell as a % attributes belt. Both of those will help you greatly! :D
"
meister1523 escreveu:
Love the progress of the build :) Upgrading here and there. Uhm how do you share the Fortify Buff on your Zombies?

Thanks! Cheers!

we have 3 fortify in build ;)

1 - ag kingmaker - tiny dick radius, affects everyone except ag
2 - cyclone - affects player
3 - weapon - affects zombies (its mostly for 20% more damage)
Última edição por ActiveSlay em 7 de jan de 2020 07:42:16
"
Ikarian3 escreveu:

Maybe not the best Warlord slam, but certainly not the worst either.
Can actually run Flesh & Stone, Purity of Elements, Avian, Pride and Dread Banner with just Enlighten 3, Sovereignty cluster and 10% Saqawal's.
Only issue..running out of sockets :)

Yeah that one is viable for sure. I'd probably be a mad man and annoint, quality and then talisman it hoping for a % attribute one ^^
"
Bunnios escreveu:
"
Ancalime1337 escreveu:

I saw that Qlidascope has a very similar weapon that he crafted. Could you please outline the steps to craft that? There's nothing in the crafting section on page 1.

Thanks.

I got suuper lucky or well not really sure what my craft was to be honest. It should be in weapon crafting -> method 2 :D
"
Vadash escreveu:
"
meister1523 escreveu:

Thanks! Cheers!

we have 3 fortify in build ;)

1 - ag kingmaker - tiny dick radius, affects everyone except ag
2 - cyclone - affects player
3 - weapon - affects zombies (its mostly for 20% more damage)

Oh that's why on your vidz, your zombies got fortify. Now I get it. Thanks mate! Cheers! Loving the build btw.

Problem is I have only 5.4k life with 618 ES with 1.2k Strength. IDK what I missed.
"
Cynicalic escreveu:
How am I supposed to get a 100+str on an elder/warlord amber amulet + %increased strength?

Just chaos spam and hope for the best or what?

I've been wondering how to craft a super strong amulet this league. I'd probably do something like this myself.

Alteration spam for +1 zombie + 12% strength on a amber elder / warlord base.

Imprint it -> Regal until i hit either T1-3 strength / T1 life etc. You know, something thats worth keeping.

Multicraft it with minus mana cost to channeling / Minion movement / strength / minimum endurance charge depending on what we hit.

Annoint ravenous horde

Talisman it into a three rats talisman for 16% attributes.

This craft should easily compete even with the best rolled eyes of the greatwolf. Yes, we do lose a +1 zombie, however 1800 strength should quite easily be achiveable with this plus we get some juicy annoint, plus several other crafts.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional