[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Zedforce666 escreveu:
always like your style :) zaaaaambwieeees

Zaaaambies! :D
"
meister1523 escreveu:
Love the progress of the build :) Upgrading here and there. Uhm how do you share the Fortify Buff on your Zombies?

Thanks! Cheers!

The fortify mod on our weapon grants the fortify buff on hit. its super strong as the mod itself is the same as 128% increased minion damage, aswell as the 20% less damage taken by your minions.

This is also achiveable with kingmaker on your animated guardian, although it is quite inconsistent.
"
KOLACIC1 escreveu:
Small question.
For Standard only actually, what about the Jewel Violent dead. Would it be beneficial?

I'd use atleast 1 violent dead on standard yes, also look into the old weapon craft.

Ok, I feel like I messed up some stuff. Damage feels low and I feel like I die a bit too much. I fooled with the tree,not sure how to route efficiently because of my current anoint.

21/20 minion is high on the list. What should I aim for next with 5 ex available?

Will fix the aura's this evening. Can't run them all but saw some posts about that a few pages back, screened those for tonight.

Belt=chaos spammed after 100c
Hi, need guidance on what to improve for my gear, i find i need a slot for convocation, but im not sure what to remove.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lotusQ/characters
What do you do about mana problems after upgrading your weapon?
"
Ubering escreveu:
Ok, I feel like I messed up some stuff. Damage feels low and I feel like I die a bit too much. I fooled with the tree,not sure how to route efficiently because of my current anoint.

21/20 minion is high on the list. What should I aim for next with 5 ex available?

Will fix the aura's this evening. Can't run them all but saw some posts about that a few pages back, screened those for tonight.

Belt=chaos spammed after 100c

You have no Empower in your weapon, get atleast a level 3 one, they are cheap!
"
KOLACIC1 escreveu:
Small question.
For Standard only actually, what about the Jewel Violent dead. Would it be beneficial?
Ooh, I swapped to standard for 3.9. I didn’t even think of that. I certainly recommend 1, but 2 may be worthwhile as well. That’s 40-45% increased damage in addition to slam potential.

Good partner, I am following your build because I love it.
It is an outrageous thing that works ...
Could you tell me which of your many characters corresponds to the character page of pathofexile.com?
Exactly the name of your necromancer witch, to know the weapons, rings etc. that you use.
Thank you
"
Qlidascope escreveu:

Talisman it into a three rats talisman for 16% attributes.

This craft should easily compete even with the best rolled eyes of the greatwolf. Yes, we do lose a +1 zombie, however 1800 strength should quite easily be achiveable with this plus we get some juicy annoint, plus several other crafts.

How can I find out more about "talisman" craft? I missed that league and not sure what it does.

Corrupts the amulet and adds a corrupted implicit? We use Jorgin Research level 3 ?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional