[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

All content down at this time, Sirius is so ez with this build, also Uber Elder or any boss, much thanks for the guide and the people with their comments! Now i have one question, i wanna min/max all i can, dont know if to buy awakened minion damage and awakened melee first or the bottled faith.. Can you guys tell which is better option? Much thanks :D
"
Tha7Lyne escreveu:
All content down at this time, Sirius is so ez with this build, also Uber Elder or any boss, much thanks for the guide and the people with their comments! Now i have one question, i wanna min/max all i can, dont know if to buy awakened minion damage and awakened melee first or the bottled faith.. Can you guys tell which is better option? Much thanks :D
Well Awakened Minion Damage is garbage. If you compare a 5/20 Awakened gem to a 21/20 regular gem, given +3 socket levels in the crafted weapon, you end up with ~1.5% more damage. Any other Awakened gem will provide significantly better results. But I suppose that's why is <5 ex. Otherwise it's your call where to go.
Última edição por Aldonés em 7 de jan de 2020 17:46:27
Hello guys.
I really enjoyed the build thanks a lot !
I saved money for a week and I bought the weapon (had bad days crafting). But I can't manage to get the 3B1G2R sockets. I am doing the "At least one blue socket" and it's been 1500 chrome atm.
Am I missing something ? help :(
"
thanoquos escreveu:
Hello guys.
I really enjoyed the build thanks a lot !
I saved money for a week and I bought the weapon (had bad days crafting). But I can't manage to get the 3B1G2R sockets. I am doing the "At least one blue socket" and it's been 1500 chrome atm.
Am I missing something ? help :(

I did it with ''at least one green socket'' on my Coronal Maul, i got it on the third try. I use 3R2B1G (Raise Zombie, Minion Damage, Multistrike, Melee Phys Damage, Empower and Impale)
hmm im wondering about dropping my purity and watchers eye (selling it and getting empower 4) but not sure how much im gonna miss that chaos res. i am going to get point where ele res is too high at some point but 45+ res is quite a bit
Is impale support gem or awakend minion damage better for higher gear levels ?
do you think headhunter is fun with this build ofc ill lose 1 zombie without my belt but will it make the build more fun i already burst boss fast enough
Última edição por SupaaaNova em 7 de jan de 2020 20:48:59
hello i was wondering what weapon base were supposed to use for the craft? in the crafting guide it says to use a staff then in the gearing section it says to use a mace so I'm not sure which to use or does it even matter? also in pob it says to use a level 1 desecrate and i was wondering why that is the case and i didn't see a reason in the build guide.
"
moooff escreveu:
Is impale support gem or awakend minion damage better for higher gear levels ?

Impale is very slightly worse than awakened minion damage.

"
SupaaaNova escreveu:
do you think headhunter is fun with this build ofc ill lose 1 zombie without my belt but will it make the build more fun i already burst boss fast enough

Headhunter is fun. It is less of a boost than on other builds but still enjoyable and the damage loss irrelevant.

"
Mcpoodles escreveu:
hello i was wondering what weapon base were supposed to use for the craft? in the crafting guide it says to use a staff then in the gearing section it says to use a mace so I'm not sure which to use or does it even matter? also in pob it says to use a level 1 desecrate and i was wondering why that is the case and i didn't see a reason in the build guide.

You use a warstaff for alteration spam method.

You use a 2h sword or mace for the beastcraft metacraft method.

Desecrate level doesn't matter. Desecrate level increases level of the created corpses. We don't care about that, just that there are corpses.
Última edição por Essat em 7 de jan de 2020 22:00:15
I imagine the reason desecrate level 1 is recommended, is so if you get caught in a random corpse explosion, you don't blow yourself up with beefed up high level corpses.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional