[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

so have a curious question. i noticed the other big zombie buikd going around does the auras in the chest and 4l cylcone elsewhere. What would the pros and cons of doing this? I believe you lose fortify and infused channeling but would it be on par with having all auras in chest? just curious if there would be any reason with the setup in this guide ever pushing the auras to chest and 4l cyclone instead.
"
WulfKnightz13 escreveu:
so have a curious question. i noticed the other big zombie buikd going around does the auras in the chest and 4l cylcone elsewhere. What would the pros and cons of doing this? I believe you lose fortify and infused channeling but would it be on par with having all auras in chest? just curious if there would be any reason with the setup in this guide ever pushing the auras to chest and 4l cyclone instead.

You trade defenses for damage. With this setup you have to get +1 gems on boots or gloves, enlighten 4, and 2 unsets (or drop generosity/maim) and get - mana reserved jewels to add skitterbots or purity of elements on top of the standard dps auras. Moving the auras to the chest and dropping fortify and infused channeling lets to get all the damage and run that extra aura without the extra requirements.
I see most people use Feeding Frenzy and some Meat Shield, others don't use both but instead, they use another damage support gem. So the usage depends on the playstyle? Need help on my decision. Thanks!
"
Ubering escreveu:
Ok, I feel like I messed up some stuff. Damage feels low and I feel like I die a bit too much. I fooled with the tree,not sure how to route efficiently because of my current anoint.

21/20 minion is high on the list. What should I aim for next with 5 ex available?

Will fix the aura's this evening. Can't run them all but saw some posts about that a few pages back, screened those for tonight.

Belt=chaos spammed after 100c

I'd drop maim for a level 3+ empower. i'd also fit in a vaal molten shell, as this brings massive survivability to things like elder guardians, shaper guardians, blights, legions, Metamorph and so on. You also want to use a granite flask with increased flask effect just before using the vaal molten shell for the best effect ^^
"
Coldlucidity escreveu:
What do you do about mana problems after upgrading your weapon?

minus cost to channeling skills on jewelry like this.

"
VooDoo228 escreveu:

Good partner, I am following your build because I love it.
It is an outrageous thing that works ...
Could you tell me which of your many characters corresponds to the character page of pathofexile.com?
Exactly the name of your necromancer witch, to know the weapons, rings etc. that you use.
Thank you

The current character is "Qlida_Barones". It is my only necromancer in metamorph ^^
"
SwiftyOwns escreveu:
I was wondering, what are the best auras for this build?

Some use Haste, some use pride
Some use War banner, some use Dread banner
Some use skitterbots
some other ppl are using totally different auras

Well theres quite abit of personal preference here.

Pride is higher DPS over haste, however haste smoothens out clearing.

Warbanner is less dps than Dreadbanner i'd say. Dreadbanner is just the way to go here, especially if you use the impale support aswell. Plus you get some sweeet defensive layers from the reduced accuracy aswell.
Skitterbots is for Chaos convertion, as you don't get increased damage from the increased physical damage auras.
Totally different auras is probably another type of build.
"
TYZILLA1 escreveu:
So is chaos conversion the way to go end game??

It is less dps than pure physical, however you can run all map mods.
"
Jones27 escreveu:
If I want to craft the belt, which fossil do I need?

I'd chaos spam it.
"
Zedforce666 escreveu:
ya, it's about 65 strength for me - allowing 2 more passive points. similar ones can't achieve that (this one has max implicit and s1 str and on top allocated passive)

but ya, think also its too much for that

With 45 Ex i think you're better off tring to craft something better yourself ^^

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional