[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Scoorczybyk escreveu:
How exactly should i make enough mana cost for cyclone? Using 6l chest and martyr along with one fevered mind. My cyclone cost 62 right now, so its long way to the minimum of 132

It doesn't need to be that high with Cyclone only with self cast, Cyclone only needs 57+ because of attack speed.
Love the build currently i can do t16 corrupted maps lacking a bit of dmg on bosses and metamorphs and struggling to get past lvl 93 i keep getting one shot 1 out of 4 maps.
I'm asking for advice on how to improve the build without busting all my currency.
thanks to any one willing to help a exile out.

"
limla escreveu:
Love the build currently i can do t16 corrupted maps lacking a bit of dmg on bosses and metamorphs and struggling to get past lvl 93 i keep getting one shot 1 out of 4 maps.
I'm asking for advice on how to improve the build without busting all my currency.
thanks to any one willing to help a exile out.

You are lacking a source of ES on hit if you don't have a Watcher's Eye, this would already go a long way for survivability.
For damage, you should drop Inspiration and get Controlled Destruction if you have enough crit. Inspiration should only be there in case of a 6L CwC staff, not Martyr. (and even then, (Awakened) Fire Penetration is often better dps than Inspiration by far)

I also don't see Discipline in your setup ? That's quite a lot of EHP missing.

Auras with Fenumus boots should be Spider Aspect + Herald of Ash + Discipline (I see you have Clarity ? Watcher's Eye ?).
Later when you get a Watcher's with ES on hit you can drop Spider and get an Enlighten 3 (with the Sovereignty cluster) to fit Anger or Zealotry. And even later goal is to get a Zealotry Aul to fit Anger on top of Zealotry.
Hi guys ! im new to crafting here , would appreciate if someone can enlighten me the steps to craft the chest ? Is it more worth it to buy off someone or to do it myself ?

Also if possible someone is kind enough to view my profile on the possible items upgrades(ign Do_Nothing) , i know im missing the jewels but everyone has different combinations so im unsure which is the best . Im sitting around 20 ex if this helps . Thanks a ton!
Nice gear! But you can tell me if I can use a gear similar as that but with ''low'' price?
"
Victor_Creed_PoE escreveu:
"
Scoorczybyk escreveu:
How exactly should i make enough mana cost for cyclone? Using 6l chest and martyr along with one fevered mind. My cyclone cost 62 right now, so its long way to the minimum of 132

It doesn't need to be that high with Cyclone only with self cast, Cyclone only needs 57+ because of attack speed.

Hmm i have mine at 55, not sure how to get the cost to 57+ ?

Also From the google spreadsheet it says i need 10-12 Attacks per 2nd so i grabbed some attack speed nodes and have been testing Golemancer with it to hit that attacks per second. Cold/Lightning Golems in place of Spectre's.

I seem to have major mana problems unless i use Enduring Mana Flasks.

Next Gear part is to craft a better 6 Link Chest unless someone has an idea to help with mana issues.

Note: My Account cannot do Jun Missions so i can't get Crafting bench Recipe's . So stuck currently with the 4% damage Gained as Mana instead of the 6. (Game Crashes if my account talkes to a Syndi member in a map, other accounts can do it fine on my PC)

Última edição por SPYDER680 em 13 de jan de 2020 15:29:06
Gryph, why are you running Deshret's Brutal restraint?

Since we're hitting ourselves all the time isn't it basically useless, meaning never "20% less damage taken" / always 20% more evasion?
"
WrongBlight escreveu:
Gryph, why are you running Deshret's Brutal restraint?

Since we're hitting ourselves all the time isn't it basically useless, meaning never "20% less damage taken" / always 20% more evasion?

I don't care about the keystone. just using for dex and some other mods. Though at the moment I am not using it at all as I have my dex covered,

"
SPYDER680 escreveu:
"
Victor_Creed_PoE escreveu:
"
Scoorczybyk escreveu:

Hmm i have mine at 55, not sure how to get the cost to 57+ ?

Also From the google spreadsheet it says i need 10-12 Attacks per 2nd so i grabbed some attack speed nodes and have been testing Golemancer with it to hit that attacks per second. Cold/Lightning Golems in place of Spectre's.

I seem to have major mana problems unless i use Enduring Mana Flasks.

Next Gear part is to craft a better 6 Link Chest unless someone has an idea to help with mana issues.

Note: My Account cannot do Jun Missions so i can't get Crafting bench Recipe's . So stuck currently with the 4% damage Gained as Mana instead of the 6. (Game Crashes if my account talkes to a Syndi member in a map, other accounts can do it fine on my PC)

Beyond the +50 mana cost from gloves, it doesn't matter too much.

Also you only have 8% total of damage taken gain as mana over 4 seconds between your two rings. For reference i have 14% between my two rings (boosted by Fertile Catalysts) and I can only sustain if I flame dash every 4 seconds for mana regen boost on boots and arcane surge.
First of all thanks for that amazing build (at least for me even if my computer hate me really hard).

My stuff is actually show in the spoiler and I manage to kill Sirius awakened 7 (not deathless).
Spoiler

I also have an intuitive leap, an brutal restraint and a Watcher eye's Clarity (mana gain when hit) and anger

I feel that vs big bosses I have some lack of DPS.
Except for an Aul's and a bottle of faith what gear can I upgrade to gain some DPS (I'm working on a CwC staff)?

Thanks
Why desecrate lvl 1 and not 7?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional