[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
PoorLime escreveu:
"
gain #% of maximum life as extra ES is a prefix roll.
Looks like your current chest can't take it.

It has an open prefix
but I guess it cant craft on it?

He has prefix: "Abbot's" Hybrid flat life+ES roll. As long as you have an open prefix it can be crafted.

I have this and the '6% of damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds' craft for anyone that needs them. Just hit me up in game when I'm on.

so my first chest, I managed to get t1 life, t2 hunter's % life, and final slam got t2 mana on kill.
Sold it for a nice bit, but couldn't finish the craft, as I don't have the gain gain #% of max life as extra ES.

With the profits, I bought 3 more sets of chests... and managed to pull these 2 out just now...

Gryph, can you suggest best options to finish them off?
I think gain % max life as extra ES on the Rapture Pelt?

Other one, I'm not sure!

I have tried playing around a bit with Thread of Hope in PoB and really not convinced.
Not sure if I did something wrong, but ultimately it looks like it's slightly less damage for me, around 300 more EHP but a big loss in resistances (since we lose 12% all res from node in templar area and an other 10% from the Thread itself)
I'm currently at 598k per ball in PoB, guess getting a +1 VD Scold's would be nice but we're competing with some autominers for that, and looks like the range is 100+ exalts...
Did you enchant yours yourself, Gryph ? How many labs did it take ?
Lost the T1 life, but gained t1 increased ES.
Divine'd and happy with the result!

And they're done.

Unsure to keep or sell yet. But either way, was a very fun craft process.
Última edição por IrishRoyal em 12 de jan de 2020 18:33:25
Do you have any idea why the Queen in the apex of sacrifice 1-shots us with this build ?

Does she have elemental reflect ?
"
Lost the T1 life, but gained t1 increased ES.
Divine'd and happy with the result!

And they're done.

Unsure to keep or sell yet. But either way, was a very fun craft process.

:O Those are juicy!

"
EC_Zarkas escreveu:
Do you have any idea why the Queen in the apex of sacrifice 1-shots us with this build ?

Does she have elemental reflect ?

1% of all damage from hits is reflected.
"
Gryphenprey escreveu:

Great...
Any tips or skip her?
"
EC_Zarkas escreveu:
"
Gryphenprey escreveu:

Great...
Any tips or skip her?

Sybils+Soul of Yugul for reflect immunity for her specifically.
"
Gryphenprey escreveu:
"
PoorLime escreveu:
"
gain #% of maximum life as extra ES is a prefix roll.
Looks like your current chest can't take it.

It has an open prefix
but I guess it cant craft on it?

He has prefix: "Abbot's" Hybrid flat life+ES roll. As long as you have an open prefix it can be crafted.

I have this and the '6% of damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds' craft for anyone that needs them. Just hit me up in game when I'm on.

Could you do that craft for me? :)

Thank you <3
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
Última edição por PoorLime em 13 de jan de 2020 04:41:51
How exactly should i make enough mana cost for cyclone? Using 6l chest and martyr along with one fevered mind. My cyclone cost 62 right now, so its long way to the minimum of 132

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional