[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Hey, following on from my earlier lucky find with the Aul's amulet, I've now dived into this build.
Character: MetaMorphWitchys
I'm thinking the next possible upgrade will be a crafted weapon?

I've been alt spamming trying to hit 2 of the 3 required, but sadly no luck after 4k....

also, I went with a glorious vanity.
Got a nice divine, and it produces the following

Gain 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
+14% to Cold Resistance
3% increased maximum life
6% increased skill effect duration
35% increased fire damage
damage penetrates 3% fire resistance
+1% chance to dodge attack hits
3% increased movement speed
33% increased fire damage
0.2% of fire damage leeched as life
12% increased chaos damage
+9% to lightning resistance
11% increased chaos damage
7% increased area damage
7% increased spell damage
-60 to intelligence
-10 to dexterity
also removes the regular additions of the other nodes.

fire damage and leech is pretty sweet

INB4 Death to 50% damage bypassing your ES :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ05T9fu-nE&feature=youtu.be
sirus awale lvl 8
"
GosuObs escreveu:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ05T9fu-nE&feature=youtu.be
sirus awale lvl 8

EZ Clap! very nice! :D
Is there any order the gems must follow in any setup ?
I'v got Spirit offering - Spell Cascade - CWDT - Desecrate in that order and I feel it's fine...

Same with the other setup, does it have any order it must follow ?
CWDT - Unearth - GMP - Combustion - Purifying flame - Wave of conviction
-Nerf
"
Gryphenprey escreveu:

INB4 Death to 50% damage bypassing your ES :P

Wasn't an issue really. But I like your idea of using thread of hope.
Have changed to test this out now.

Any tips on a better weapon, if that would be my next "big" ugprade..
Can anyone go over the effect of not having 25% offering on the chest? I see people with sirus kills who only have like 20%? If 25 isn't gamebreaking, I can get much more stats out of my wallet not having to isolate my searches.
I had one at 19% but with good ES and stuff.. Changed to 25% with bad stats, didnt notice anything with the effect. Im playing red maps btw.
"
weppe1337 escreveu:
Can anyone go over the effect of not having 25% offering on the chest? I see people with sirus kills who only have like 20%? If 25 isn't gamebreaking, I can get much more stats out of my wallet not having to isolate my searches.
I had one at 19% but with good ES and stuff.. Changed to 25% with bad stats, didnt notice anything with the effect. Im playing red maps btw.

It's not really gamebreaking. IF you can sustain then you'll be fine. it's 14% of Life as Extra ES instead of 15%. (20 vs 25)
"
Gryphenprey escreveu:
"
weppe1337 escreveu:

It's not really gamebreaking. IF you can sustain then you'll be fine. it's 14% of Life as Extra ES instead of 15%. (20 vs 25)

So its the buff you get from offering that increases my shield? Higher % of the offering mod, the more ES when buffed. Correct?
Im using Herald of ash and discipline without enlighten.
I will finish sovereinity soon.

Should i replace Ash with Anger or try to use both ?

I would have to drop arcane surge on flame dash to use all 3 auras and enlighten. Is it worth it ?
"
robin_nerf escreveu:
Is there any order the gems must follow in any setup ?
I'v got Spirit offering - Spell Cascade - CWDT - Desecrate in that order and I feel it's fine...

Same with the other setup, does it have any order it must follow ?
CWDT - Unearth - GMP - Combustion - Purifying flame - Wave of conviction

Yes and no. It executes from top left to bottom right in 6L order. Check out wiki for CWDT, shows a nice picture.

Many years ago it executed from the CWDT gem, but the above is now the trigger order.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional