[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Hi Gryph,
This is the best build i ever tried in many years.
I'm far from being endgame ready but i would like to know if i'm heading in the right direction, Can you guys check my gear ?

Also i didn't know Spirit offering and Endurance charges gave resists... i might be way overcapped.

Any comment on how i should progress next ?

Thanks

Character is Indiana_Bones_VD
Última edição por EC_Zarkas em 11 de jan de 2020 16:21:29
"
EC_Zarkas escreveu:
Hi Gryph,
I'm far from being endgame ready but i would like to know if i'm heading in the right direction, Can you guys check my gear ?

Also i didn't know Spirit offering and Endurance charges gave resists... i might be way overcapped.

Thanks

Your characters are private.

"
Rıkku escreveu:
Hey mind looking my build up on my character section ? (lvl 70 necro)

So i'm running this build, it's looking pretty fun but I can't sustain the self damage even with the enduring mana flask. On your videos your offering are being activated at a really fast, mine are so slow and I take more dmg than anything even with life flask + mana on... xD

I currently have 2700 life/1100 ES & 1500 mana.

So my question is, what's lacking on my character ? '-'

You need an Offering Effect chest to use Leash. So start by dropping leash.

Then drop Bone offering+CWDT as that's going to eat your corpse generation needlessly.

Get something not a tabula. You need as much base life as you can manage. In fact, get a cheap +Offering Effect chest as it'll boost your recovery off of Spirit offering

Generally just levels and filling out your gear and tree helps. Some physical mitigation can help too. Basalt flask perhaps.

You're also attacking too slowly. CWC procs at a set rate and if you don't keep CWDT at close to the same rate you'll end up consuming the corpses that spirit offering needs in the process which equates to less recovery. Corpse pact ascendancy gives that massive needed boost to attack speed. So get your labs done :)

"
GosuObs escreveu:
I do not understand why no one uses the spell cascade?

Kills PC performance
Lose Sockets to needing more corpse generation on an already socket starved build.

The damage boost just isn't worth the headache of the screen freezing up constantly.
Última edição por Gryphenprey em 11 de jan de 2020 16:39:37
Could anyone point me towards my next upgrade?
Got about 6-7ex for the next step :)

Just attempted Sirus, failed during 2nd phase as his beam 1-shotted me.
Should probably have stacked more chaos res.
But thats alright considering it was my first try ever :)
double post..
Última edição por ntxz0rz em 11 de jan de 2020 16:44:53
If you don't want to use a flask or a clarity water's eye
whats the best way to sustain mana?
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
"
Gryphenprey escreveu:
"
EC_Zarkas escreveu:
Hi Gryph,

Thanks

Your characters are private.

I think i fixed it , sorry
"
PoorLime escreveu:
If you don't want to use a flask or a clarity water's eye
whats the best way to sustain mana?

Get it as a prefix craft for your jewelry. 14% for me combined with some mana regen is enough to sustain. If you're not using Aul's then just slap it onto your amulet as well for 18% total over 3 pieces. That;s plenty enough. Fertile Catalysts can bring this to 7% per piece with 17% quality. Expensive though but someone is gonna ask how I have 7% :P

"
EC_Zarkas escreveu:
Hi Gryph,

Thanks

Get a 6L :)

also, replace faster casting on Flame Dash with Arcane Surge (level 10) for 15% more damage boost. You'll need to make your gloves 2 2-links otherwise Arcane Surge will support the auras and increase reserve. A few fuses will suffice.

Replace Armor+ES craft on your belt with EV+ES. Even small amounts of armor mitigate a ton of damage from Scold's and this can really slow down your CWDT procs which lowers recovery and DPS.
Última edição por Gryphenprey em 11 de jan de 2020 18:15:30
Hey Gryph, sooo i crafted this today
Spoiler

(basically two bases, awakener's orb, annul a bad prefix in order to craft ms)
And im pretty happy with the result.

But as you can see i also rolled a "%# chance to get onslaught for 4sec on kill"
so basically im almost always under onslaught effect even without using cinderswalown. So i was wondering if you know a flask that could bring me more damage than the conderswalown(wich is basically just giving 10% more fire damage, i dont feel like i need the mana es and life on kill honestly)

I'd like to keep a flask setup with

Quicksilver + Bottled faith + atziri's + diamond so i wonder if the last slow still needs to be cinderswalown :) (wise oak maybe ?)
Última edição por JuiLeMeilleur em 11 de jan de 2020 19:09:48
Hey, following on from my earlier lucky find with the Aul's amulet, I've now dived into this build.
Character: MetaMorphWitchys
I'm thinking the next possible upgrade will be a crafted weapon?

I've been alt spamming trying to hit 2 of the 3 required, but sadly no luck after 4k....

also, I went with a glorious vanity.
Got a nice divine, and it produces the following

Gain 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
+14% to Cold Resistance
3% increased maximum life
6% increased skill effect duration
35% increased fire damage
damage penetrates 3% fire resistance
+1% chance to dodge attack hits
3% increased movement speed
33% increased fire damage
0.2% of fire damage leeched as life
12% increased chaos damage
+9% to lightning resistance
11% increased chaos damage
7% increased area damage
7% increased spell damage
-60 to intelligence
-10 to dexterity
also removes the regular additions of the other nodes.

fire damage and leech is pretty sweet
Última edição por IrishRoyal em 11 de jan de 2020 19:22:42
"
Gryphenprey escreveu:

Get a 6L :)

also, replace faster casting on Flame Dash with Arcane Surge (level 10) for 15% more damage boost. You'll need to make your gloves 2 2-links otherwise Arcane Surge will support the auras and increase reserve. A few fuses will suffice.

Replace Armor+ES craft on your belt with EV+ES. Even small amounts of armor mitigate a ton of damage from Scold's and this can really slow down your CWDT procs which lowers recovery and DPS.

Should i find a new belt since it has 300 armor on it ?

I will be looking for a 6-link chest as the next upgrade with a red socket
thanks

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional