[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Aevaris escreveu:
"
weppe1337 escreveu:
could anyone have a look at my char too please? still levelling up at 89 atm.. missing the big exalts atm dunno where to go now

Thoughts:

- Replace inspiration with fire pen (or awakened fire pen)
- no point in using stamped boots if they arent annoited. Fennumus + aspect of spider will be far better.
- offering chest isnt 25%. This means your offerings are still negative, should aim for 25% chest.
- staff isnt 6L, so missing out on wave of conviction
- i didnt see a watchers eye. either the regain mana with clarity or es on hit watchers would be nice upgrades. mana watchers is like 50c (im trying to sell mine and it isnt selling at that price...)
- not sure what weathered hunter is, but its likely much worse than charging offensive
- better atziri's flask, they arent expensive
- quartz flask is pretty meh for us, would be better with cinderswallow
- without clarity watchers, no point in having clarity, would be better with level 1 precision
- get an enlighten, level 3 is what we need but if too expensive, start levelling one yourself. We don't need any corrupted (lvl 4), so you'll get it eventually. You even have an open slot for it, so ez game.
- get a level 21 VD, we don't care about quality and iirc, lvl 21 vd isnt very expensive but is nice damage upgrade
- getting rings such that you can craft damage taken gained as mana on them is necessary for mana sustain (unless you have clarity mana watchers).

Fire pen. Check

Gonna check if I can get aspect on rings or neck so I can change boots.

Offering on chest was the highest I could afford. Didn't know it had some negative effect below 25 though! What actually happens?

6l staff still out of my wallet

I'm waiting to get watcher's eye with es gain.

Weathered hunter gives dexterity which I missed, and +10 all res. Not sure how I will manage the dex requirement.

Flasks. Check

Enlighten. I did an aura calculator and I'm not sure enlighten will give me enough space for another aura (unless there's another reason to run one?)

21 vd. Check

Rings craft - spamming Jun missions.

Thanks for all these points. Will go over them thoroughly in a while.
need tad of help , my energy shield depletes fast and i get one shotted , capped resistances 2.4 k hp + 2.4k shield

any tips ?
Here is a deathless Awakener lvl 8 kill:

https://youtu.be/PAn9MhFbxvk

I didnt even use flasks until last phase.
Rly cant understand how some ppl think the CwC version does not have enough dmg for Awakener 8. I dont even have a CwC staff.

And CwC cyclone amkes no sense because balls spawn at your feet?
Dont think so (T16 map run):

https://youtu.be/g4GiGSt7WlM

(messed up the metamorph organ drop lol)

So, who will craft me a staff 8)?
Última edição por majesthro em 11 de jan de 2020 13:57:11
-25% from belt
25% from armor to even it out
anything less you'll have -x%
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
Just finished wrapping up the end game with this build(shaper/elder/uber elder/awakener lvl8) and while it was all pretty smooth, I feel like I feel like i could benefit from a few more choice upgrades. I am leaning towards getting a better chest(more es, 25% offerings maybe crit) could someone take a look and let me know where my next big investments should be
"
Aevaris escreveu:
Hey gryph, random question prior to getting a cwc staff. Is awakened cwc better than non or does it break our cd timers by having a lower value?

Its not very expensive which is why i ask.

Also, what pantheon are you running with now? The pantheon section mentions some stuff but also has some AG references, so wanted to verify it's up to date with your 3.9 findings.

Thanks for answering a bunch of questions btw! :)

I use Arakaali and Shakari by default. I switch to aberath if I notice burning ground mod on my map. It's mostly just annoying.

I'll review the pantheon section and make an update to it. Lunaris is still really good if you're utilizing Specters. (Non-leash users have 2-3 extra sockets for such a purpose potentially).

As for CWC, Awakened is better. Faster procs is more DPS. BUT you need your CWDT to be triggering as the same or faster rate to keep up. We are rarely actually on cooldown (.25s) so this could be difficult to manage. I believe the calculator spreadsheet can help you figure out how fast you need to attack to reach optimum DPS.
I do not understand why no one uses the spell cascade?
Hey mind looking my build up on my character section ? (lvl 70 necro)

So i'm running this build, it's looking pretty fun but I can't sustain the self damage even with the enduring mana flask. On your videos your offering are being activated at a really fast, mine are so slow and I take more dmg than anything even with life flask + mana on... xD

I currently have 2700 life/1100 ES & 1500 mana.

So my question is, what's lacking on my character ? '-'
"
Rıkku escreveu:

So i'm running this build, it's looking pretty fun but I can't sustain the self damage even with the enduring mana flask. On your videos your offering are being activated at a really fast, mine are so slow and I take more dmg than anything even with life flask + mana on... xD

your belt kills you
"
GosuObs escreveu:
"
Rıkku escreveu:

your belt kills you

Looks the same even with another one, just at a slower rate :/

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional