3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"

This build will not able appear in new league

as that two-hand mace will not able to craft in new league.
so I won't play new league 99%

Have a read of my post from a few hours ago. There is currently no indication that maim is being removed from 2h maces.

"
People seem to just be accepting that we can no longer get "20% chance to Maim on Hit, Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Maim" on Shaper maces. This is not what the balance notes claims. Here is the exact quote:

"
Some modifiers no longer appear on Shaper or Elder items, like the "increased Physical Damage and Socketed Gems are Supported By" modifiers on Two Handed Weapons.

The quotes cover a single modifier which describes things like:

"#% increased Physical Damage, Socketed Gems are supported by Level # Faster Projectiles"

or

"#% increased Physical Damage, Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Fortify"

The modifier we use doesn't increase physical damage, so does not fall into the category of modifiers they listed. It may still be the case that Maim is removed from Shaper 2h Maces, as they do say there are other modifiers which may be removed, however they have not listed it. My take is that if they were going to remove all modifiers which supported socketed gems with #xyz, then why specifically mention the ones with increased phys damage on top. We may still very well have maim maces in 3.9
Última edição por Hordearii em 10 de dez de 2019 09:35:13
"
Hordearii escreveu:
"

Have a read my post from a few hours ago. There is currently no indication that maim is being removed from 2h maces.

"
People seem to just be accepting that we can no longer get "20% chance to Maim on Hit, Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Maim" on Shaper maces. This is not what the balance notes claims. Here is the exact quote:

"
Some modifiers no longer appear on Shaper or Elder items, like the "increased Physical Damage and Socketed Gems are Supported By" modifiers on Two Handed Weapons.

"#% increased Physical Damage, Socketed Gems are supported by Level # Faster Projectiles"

or

The modifier we use doesn't increase physical damage, so does not fall into the category of modifiers they listed. It may still be the case that Maim is removed from Shaper 2h Maces, as they do say there are other modifiers which may be removed, however they have not listed it. My take is that if they were going to remove all modifiers which supported socketed gems with #xyz, then why specifically mention the ones with increased phys damage on top. We may still very well have maim maces in 3.9

Multi Craft nerfed with max 3 only.... (included multi-craft)
how can you make this mace in new league again??
"
Hordearii escreveu:
"

Have a read of my post from a few hours ago. There is currently no indication that maim is being removed from 2h maces.

"

"

or

I blame brunowa and his UE naked run for it...

And I believe MAIM is in the modifiers they will wipe out of Shape Maces. This not affect me, but will fuck ppl who likes play leagues. I think we need wait until tomorrow to be sure, since they will add some new features like the new Multstrike Plus Support... Let'see what's coming!
The build says it's fine even without the hammer you guys are talking about.

I hadn't planned on making one anyways if I did play this build.
I just want to know if it's still viable after the zombie nerfs, for running Uber Elder.

Virtually any necro build can do t16 and shaper/elder alone.
Not so many of them can do Uber elder tho. That's the whole reason I'm interested in this build.

Will this build be UE viable with relative ease, or no?
That's really the only thing that matters.
"

Multi Craft nerfed with max 3 only.... (included multi-craft)
how can you make this mace in new league again??

Firstly, we don't know that is true.

Here is the exact quote:

"
The "Can have multiple crafted modifiers" mod has been changed, now granting "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers". Multi-mod crafting an item was proving too powerful for too low a cost compared with rolling an item of relative power. We'll be keeping an eye on the modifier to see if further changes are required.

If they're changing the text of that modifier to "Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" it wouldn't make much sense if the mod itself was counted as one of those 3. That may be what they're saying, but if it is then it is an extremely poor way of wording it. They would more likely have written "can have up to 2 additional crafted modifiers" if that were the case.

My interpretation of that is you will be able to craft up to 3 times after you have added that modifier, in which case the mace is still fully craftable. What they want to remove is crafting very powerful items for very low cost, i.e. scouring all but one strong affix on an item then crafting 4 more. It is not cheap to make this mace.

Secondly, even if that is a poorly worded modifier and it means "can only have 3 crafted modifiers including this one", then we'll just have one less crafted minion modifier and one more base modifier. Done.
"

And I believe MAIM is in the modifiers they will wipe out of Shape Maces. This not affect me, but will fuck ppl who likes play leagues. I think we need wait until tomorrow to be sure, since they will add some new features like the new Multstrike Plus Support... Let'see what's coming!

But why would you believe that? Didn't you read my post? They have given no indication whatsoever that Maim is being removed. They specifically list only physical damage + support, not just all supported skill modifiers.

As I say it might be removed, but we have as much evidence for them removing maim from 2h maces as any other modifier.
"
Hordearii escreveu:
"

But why would you believe that? Didn't you read my post? They have given no indication whatsoever that Maim is being removed. They specifically list only physical damage + support, not just all supported skill modifiers.

As I say it might be removed, but we have as much evidence for them removing maim from 2h maces as any other modifier.

Why I believe? Like you, I play since 2013, and in this six years i learned one thing:

Always expect the worse from GGG... Always...
"
NNeto escreveu:
"
Hordearii escreveu:
"

Why I believe? Like you, I play since 2013, and in this six years i learned one thing:

Agree! Path of Nerf :)
"
NNeto escreveu:
"
Hordearii escreveu:
"

Well, we just have different outlooks then. I trust GGG to make rational choices, even if they're ones I disagree with. Gutting zombie builds could be done from the base gem alone, they don't need to attack from every avenue, the former of which is what they're doing (if I'm right). They want to address power creep, which there was with mods like Phys damage + fortify, but not with just Maim.
Última edição por Hordearii em 10 de dez de 2019 09:57:48
"
Hordearii escreveu:
Well, we just have different outlooks then. I trust GGG to make rational choices, even if they're ones I disagree with. Gutting zombie builds could be done from the base gem alone, they don't need to attack from every avenue, the former of which is what they're doing (if I'm right). They want to address power creep, which there was with mods like Phys damage + fortify, but not with just Maim.

Yes. Just as they did when we could use buffed zombies through Cast on Death (snapshot zombies). Do you remember this time? They destroyed the build overnight ... That's why I don't expect anything good from them.
Just keep playing PoE for being such a stubborn hell!!!! hahaha

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional