3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
BowWizard escreveu:

I'm not following - why would these gloves would be miles ahead of normal shaper or other gloves for this build or any other ?

Chaos damage. Bypassing energy shield and armour is huge. They increased monster resistances, but I think chaos damage builds will still be superior than physical/elemental ones.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
They did buff Chaos Resist for monsters and bosses, though granted not as much as Ele resists. So Chaos might have an edge, but not majorly.

I'll still be playing this build because who the hell wants to play bow meta?
Frost is perhaps right, bosses are being significantly buffed in armour and physical defence. So converting to another source should give more noticeable DPS now, particularly if you convert to chaos damage.

Although GGG didn't mention how much bosses were being buffed armour/Phys wise so it really depends on actual numbers and in game tests. If armour buffs are greater than ele/chaos resis buffs then it will certainly make a diff.

But you trade off cool shit from Shapers Touch so we'll see.
Última edição por brunowa em 10 de dez de 2019 15:34:50
"
who the hell wants to play bow meta?

Nobody. Just noboby. Dunno why GGG decided to make a (nerfed) bow meta league now.

Everything in Conquerors and Metamorph scream "play safe ranged builds". Well for me since I started playing almost everything in PoE scream "play safe ranged builds".

One can arg that Necro is a "safe ranged build", but so it's been for the most efficient builds for ages. It's difficult not to get along when you just walk and things die D3 style. I myself tried many other builds and just when I find some great builds that are fun and satisfying AND efficient GGG comes and nerf everything.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Am I misreading/misunderstanding or does a Raise Spectre Level 21/20 (which will get us to Level 25 as per Chris's post and keep the same no. of spectres around) give you LESS than a level 20/20 ?

Level 21
Raised Spectres are Level 81
Minions have 1152 additional Accuracy Rating
Corrupted

Level 20
Raised Spectres are Level 84
Minions have 1291 additional Accuracy Rating

Prices for a level 21 in standard are inline with other 21/20 gems (Empower was like 5ex and Enchant 6ex so 3ex is ok) but it would seem odd to get less of a benefit for a higher level gem. Maybe they knew they were going to adjust it at some stage.
Definitely a multi-angled nerf to zombie minion builds especially.

What really makes me salty is the cherry on top nerf specifically to early game and budget aspects of the build. More power is lost before you dump multiple Ex into the build than is lost after you do so.

That feels far less warrented than general power nerfs, since I expect there will be a way to mitigate some of the more general downgrades by spending more Chaos/exalts by a given point.

IMO the general effort to slow the game down and the way that's worked into targeted minion nerfs by trying to reduce clear speed is not a great thing while we're getting nothing to speak of we're aware of so far in terms of loot changes.

I know a big chunk of the community seems to want hitting end game in a single league to be a several hundred hour grind fest but I already work one full time job.
"
frostzor27 escreveu:
"
BowWizard escreveu:

I'm not following - why would these gloves would be miles ahead of normal shaper or other gloves for this build or any other ?

Chaos damage. Bypassing energy shield and armour is huge. They increased monster resistances, but I think chaos damage builds will still be superior than physical/elemental ones.

I got the impression from this thread that the damage may not be as spectacular as it looks on the face of it - see https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623949/page/1#p22501544. Still I guess we will see and time will tell. I wish I had a pair with 4 white sockets just to try but at 9ex in standard I think I'll wait. I'm still trying to get the currency for a HH together. If people keep buying guardian fragments I might just get here. Prices seem to have gone nuts today :-)
guys i met my personal brick wall with this build. it´s crystal king at 574.

15000 ehp, 81 cold res + taste of hate up, granite and jade flask, vaal grace, sand stance, 2 enfeeble spectres, power/frenzy charge spectres, taunt/hinder/blind and so on.

everything in this room oneshots me. no way at all. and his aoe ground attack is erasing 14 80k-life zombies in on strike. frostwall doesn´t help. trying to stay at his back to at least dodge the projectiles but running always into a one shot of other damage sources.

my best try got him down to 70-75%. it´s a nightmare.

any ideas?
"
BowWizard escreveu:
Prices seem to have gone nuts today :-)

Last two days to get Celestial HO. Even I am farming. But with my luck...

"
frostzor27 escreveu:
"
BowWizard escreveu:
Prices seem to have gone nuts today :-)

Last two days to get Celestial HO. Even I am farming. But with my luck...

Good luck and good hunting. Sorry I couldn’t boost the RNG for you.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional