3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

... just had a thought, any chance that GGG will re-enable the drop for Violent Dead for the new league? It seems they have rebalanced minions which should allay their concerns about pushing things too far. It would certainly be a nice addition to balance the balance :)
"
BowWizard escreveu:
"
frostzor27 escreveu:
"
BowWizard escreveu:
Prices seem to have gone nuts today :-)

Last two days to get Celestial HO. Even I am farming. But with my luck...

Good luck and good hunting. Sorry I couldn’t boost the RNG for you.

I was able to get one!! Next time I an show-off my HO.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 escreveu:

Great news ! - how many goes did it take in the end ?
"
BowWizard escreveu:
"
frostzor27 escreveu:

Great news ! - how many goes did it take in the end ?

About 40
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Patch notes are out!

So we got whacked pretty damn hard.

25% base damage across the board as a general guide +10% nerf from Feeding Frenzy.

But overall I think we're pretty good to go for 3.9 considering our insane OP'ness in 3.8.

From my understanding zombie slam area of effect doesn't really get nerfed... as the base area is lower, but it scales back to normal as gem level progresses. So a level 20 gem is perfectly fine in that regard.

50% increase in slam cooldown effect. Not sure what that would feel like in reality so will have to test.

Feeding Frenzy kind of sucks. Big nerf there. But I think we can simply test that gem vs others as to what is most effective in game.

Reduction in maximum spectres doesn't affect us much. Totally not bothered by that. The only important thing is getting a couple Carnage Chieftans which we can still do.

Overall, the biggest hit to us is the loss of our OP mace and not having free Maim. But we can Maim in other ways, such as using Blood Stance with Flesh and Stone.

Reduction in movement speed in Ravenous Horde clsuter SUCKS DONKEY BALLS. That was my favourite cluster! They really want our minions to move slower.

BUT in saying that, we were using a speed belt and seven-league step boots... so we were INSANELY fast. Sacrificing some movement speed will work in our favour. Now, because we don't want to outrun our minions, we will need to go a little slower. That means we can open the door to other options such as Alberon's Warpath boots which will give us INSANE strength, leading to another zombie which immediately offsets some of the downside of damage. WIN!!

It also means we can use a increased strength belt which could get us ANOTHER zombie which further offsets any downside. WIN!

Remember... we were SMASHING the atlas with speed belt and speed boots. So the forced slower rate will WORK IN OUR FAVOUR by simply prioritising a bit more DPS over Speed. It sucks for clear speed... but I know many of you were already using strength belt and Alberon's Warpath so you already know the speed we can still get with those equipped. And it's still GREAT.

Also, we can also use a Lethal Pride jewel for more strength which I personally wasn't using. WIN! We can also sacrifice some defence on our tree (currently 15,000eHP) for more offence. WIN!

So there is a SHITLOAD we can do to get more DPS and offset what we have been hit with. We just need to take a bit of a hit on speed and defence.

So BRING IT ON baby!

Will get to work on updating the guide for you all.

Overall there won't be too many adjustments as for now. Biggest thing for this build will be identifying the best end-game crafted weapon beyond the Queen's Escape. If anyone is great at POB theory-crafting, feel free to give it a go.
Última edição por brunowa em 10 de dez de 2019 22:31:41
Yeah this build is still gonna own even after the nerf. Just have to go a bit slower but will still be the best bosskiller.
am thinking to go wand shield
Yeah they didn't hit it as hard as i thought they might have, definitely playing this, this league
Is this build..."boring"? Walking around and watching your minions kill everything doesn't feel like it'll have the same dopamine-releasing satisfaction as other attack oriented builds.

What weapons now since no 7l 2h?
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional