3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

You can no longer roll Chance to Maim and Maim Support modifiers on two-handed maces.

rip build guys

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2687400#craftedmodifiers

Mindless Aggression now grants your minions 10% increased Movement Speed (from 30%).

Raise Zombie

The Zombie Slam ability now has a 6 second cooldown (from 4) and has a base radius of 17 units (from 28). The slam is now slower and has 30% less base damage effectiveness at gem level 1, rising to the previous damage effectiveness around gem level 17. Note that these changes are not visible on the skill gem.
Base Zombie damage has been reduced by approximately 25% at all gem levels.
No longer grants Zombies more life as the gem levels (but the Zombies themselves do gain base life with each gem level, like other minions).
Now increases Zombie Slam Area of Effect as the gem levels, up to 76% at gem level 20.

Support Gem Balance
Feeding Frenzy Support

The Feeding Frenzy buff now grants 10% increased attack, cast, and movement speed to your minions (from 15%).
Minions from supported skills now deal 5% more damage while you have the Feeding Frenzy buff at gem level 1 (from 15%), up to 15% at gem level 20 (from 24%).
"
ArisFuser escreveu:
Very likely league starting with this build again. Hope the nerfs scare the people enough to make Necro item prices go down a bit ;)

I suspect it'll go down in price. Lots of people are going to see the nerfs and instantly go, ok builds dead playing something else!
Última edição por SoundwaveOiA em 11 de dez de 2019 02:01:03
Could I use this Build to start in the coming league? And what the end game weapon will be in this new league?
Snort! All these people crying "Build is dead" need to just calm down a little. Even the OP has stated the build may have been slowed slightly, but it's still absolutely playable.

I was running t16 maps on a one hander and shield and plenty of people were doing end game with the Queen's Decree. The two hand mace is glorious, but not essential.

So we can't get Maim or have 4 crafted slots anymore. Not a disaster really and in fact might make the build a bit cheaper. Now rather than rolling two exact affixes, creating an imprint and crossing your fingers on the Annul, you can Alt the +1 gems and anything else that takes your fancy. Then Regal and hope for something mostly useful, then Multi-craft and add the +2 support gems and any Minion craft you want. You'd still get your Zombies to level 30.

My zombies are only at level 28 and they're doing just fine.

We still don't know the full power of the new gems and drops, let alone the new uniques.

As far as using the build for a league starter, I see no reason why you wouldn't.
Okay, so overall zombie power was weakened, wich may be acceptable, but what about weapon? If we CANT roll maim weapon anymore and multimod is nerfed... What we gonna do? 6l chest for zombies and then 2 cowokings or cowoking plus shield? I mean I know queen is still viable option and its okay, but I wonder what kind of rare weapon we can get instead...

In general I think author of the build will update since PoB is allready updated.
Well as written before we still kinda ok, what I wonder is what about the new armor/dmg resist buff on bosses??

Since zombos did phys honestly I fear the armor thing will hit us more then the general nerfs...
Geez, all the idiots, I mean crybabies, I mean people that push the "Post Reply" button without reading the last 3-4 pages...or even the post above them, shouting "the sky has fallen, the sky has fallen!"

facepalm
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Would this be a good build to try necro/summoner for the first time??? i've been reading a lot of the guide and comments
"

- Added new currencies: Crusader's Exalted Orb, Hunter's Exalted Orb, Redeemer's Exalted Orb and Warlord's Exalted Orb. Each of these currencies will add an additional modifier to a rare item from its associated pool of Influence modifiers.

- Added new currency: Orb of Awakening. This item can be used on any item with influence (such as a Shaper-influenced Ring), and then any item of the same type (a ring in this case) to transfer that influence to the new item. The original item will be destroyed as a result of this process, but some of the original item's mods may be carried over to the destination item. An item can have two Influence types attached to it if they are transferred in this way.

Maybe there will be some cool mods in the new influence types that can help this build.

I'm certainly going to try this build as my league starter, because leveling was so easy and Uber Elder was doable using a Queen's Escape. I'm going to miss that 7L mace though.
Última edição por Goofio em 11 de dez de 2019 04:14:28
I'm excited to try the build with the nerfs balance adjustments in the new league!

I'd like to add Infernal Legion summon skeletons to this, maybe with minion instability (keeping zombies and spectres, but adding skels as well).

I have a few questions:
- Is it worth it (the infernal legion skels ?)
- Should I go vanilla skels ?
- How do you guys summon your skeletons ? totems ? cast while channeling ? manually ?

Thanks for the replies !

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional