3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew what the debuff Sirus can apply that makes cyclone-cwc-desecrate not make corpses?

First time he's hit me with it before, and not being able to spin to win caused a me death. I was still able to use cyclone but no corpses were getting made.

It had a skeleton face debuff picture or something, but I can't seem to find it on the PoE Wiki debuff section anywhere.

Whatever it is, I need to get me some immunity to it.

(I also was rubber banding horribly during this fight so maybe its possible it was just the worst lag ever, but im still interested in the debuff picture I don't recognize)

*Edit* Can he/anything in the fight silence, the picture doesn't look right, but being able to use attack skills but not spells would fit what happened.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Última edição por Mubbsy em 23 de jan de 2020 10:38:23
Hey, have I chosen a note that unallocates life regen or is it part of the build? My minions get the life regen, but mine does not regenrate.

- gear doesnt prevent regen / check'd
"
FakeManiz escreveu:
Hey, have I chosen a note that unallocates life regen or is it part of the build? My minions get the life regen, but mine does not regenrate.

- gear doesnt prevent regen / check'd

Are you wearing Geofris? Because Zealot's Oath is a keystone passive skill that applies life regeneration to energy shield instead of life.

And Geofri's gives that.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
I'm having some trouble making my lethal pride timeless jewel work.

Whenever I socket it where I have it now I get like 50 str max and the other keystone bonuses kinda suck.

I used a divine on it twice and it keeps being shit.
Should I sell this one and buy a different one to save money so I dont have to divine or should I check different locations??
"
crazypearce escreveu:
"
brunowa escreveu:

P.S. Just now I have put in a 5L Skellies Hungry Loop and have capped resistances... so it's a 6L Zombie, 5L Skellies, 7 Aura Setup... LOL!!![/span]

in terms of skellies i'm not sure a hungry loop is worth it if you only care about total single target dps. i think you are better off just running both zombies and skellies in the weapon, especially if you have a fortify weapon.

fortify weapon with both minions in it = 440k per zombie and 1.1m per skellie for a combined dps of 20.2m.

minion dmg weapon and hungry loop = 700k per zombie and 550k per skellie for a combined dps of 16.7m. a fortify weapon and hungry loop is 700k zombie and 430k skellie for a combined dps of 15.5m.

so the dps is better by just using both minion skills in the same 6l. i'm not sure if losing a ring slot is worth it when you can achieve the same dps without having to. that being said, hungry loop gives you the highest zombie dps which probably feels better for clearing and generally being lazy. but single target will be better without it

edit: that being said i haven't tested either to see how 'it feels'. this is just pure numbers from PoB

I'm playing with Zombies in the chest, atm the dps from them ist enough for juiced t16 map

Im using hatred and dread banner only.
Does Saqawal have to be 10% reduced mana reservation or 8-9 is still fine ?
Última edição por sta1n em 23 de jan de 2020 10:11:55
HI
I hawe one problem ravenous horde is out range Thread of Hope Crimson Jewel and i don't now why?
"
Mesaiah escreveu:
HI
I hawe one problem ravenous horde is out range Thread of Hope Crimson Jewel and i don't now why?

There are different ranges for these
You gotta a small one( no offence)
Get one with "Affects Passives in Medium Ring"
"
Dwacito escreveu:
"
azith28 escreveu:
Question about crafting influenced items.

I was wondering if i could take a warlord influenced ring, scour it, and craft it trying to get the vulnerability on hit along with +str and some resists. if you scour an influenced item it stays influenced right?

Yes you can, influence will stay if you scour.

However I don't know if you realise how hard it will be to craft what you want.

Str, vuln on hit and resist are all suffixes, and the vuln on hit mod has a low weight (200) which means it's quite rare to hit. So hitting that + 2 other good suffixes will be super hard.

Getting vuln on hit shaper's touch seems more realistic.

I don't get why people think vul on the shapers is realistic. Sure, I've seen people do crazy streams like 'vaaled 100 shapers touch!' But i sure as hell don't have the currency to invest in that kind of bullshit to get the exact corruption i need.
"
snowmittens escreveu:
"
Mesaiah escreveu:
HI

There are different ranges for these
You gotta a small one( no offence)
Get one with "Affects Passives in Medium Ring"

on POE trade i cand finde "Affects Passives in Medium Ring" is only small and large.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional