3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey Guys,

New Video posted showcasing the new "balanced" build setup utilising Saqawal's Nest chest giving us 7 Auras, great DPS and great defence.

T16 Boss Kill and Al-Hezmin, the Hunter Kill at 4:45 in the video.

I also discuss Auras and what to look for in your setup.

I also discuss Lethal Pride vs Elegant Hubris and how they work.

Hope you guys get some great value!

https://youtu.be/RGSwUc8e6kg

Enjoy!

P.S. Just now I have put in a 5L Skellies Hungry Loop and have capped resistances... so it's a 6L Zombie, 5L Skellies, 7 Aura Setup... LOL!!!

Última edição por brunowa em 23 de jan de 2020 06:14:42
"
tffiad escreveu:
"
Dwacito escreveu:
"
DongKingKong escreveu:
Hello guys. Thanks to brunowa for this wonderful build. I'm just min maxing at this point thanks to selling off a 70 ex watchers lol. I've found a setup using geofris where i can equip haste , pride , skitterbots, warbanner and precision and you are left with 10 Mana for phase run and cyclone lol. Hope I can learn more as I visit this thread daily

Nice! I've got the same setup, except Flesh and Stone instead of skitterbots (I need the +1 gems Geoffri's for bots).

It's a really nice setup, we get very close to Victario's setup damage, but much more survivability.

- Vuln on hit on gloves
- Helm with reduced mana reserved for either Pride or Hatred (Hatred much cheaper but less flexible)

I think going CI is pretty much the only way to get more DPS now (by dropping life nods to max out on strength pretty much).

let me correct u a bit.

1. it doesnt matter which mana reserve enchant ull get. hatred/pride/skitterbots. u will anyway end up with same amount of mana left. because hatred uses 10% less? and skitterbots like 15% i believe. so 10% from 50 and 15 from 35. leads to same amount of mana left once u pop on all ur auras. u can check it in pob. so here u just can pick whatever is cheapest on market right now, since result will stay same.

2. i dont think that picking CI is good idea. generally i think its bad idea for that build. because the goal of build is to stack str, which provides a lot of hp. also keep in mind that spirit offering grants u a shield based on ur maximum hp. so if it will be 1hp, there will be no point from it. and u know, its main source of our immortality.

edit:
its 15% for hatred and 20% for skitters.

Yeah fair enough about the mana reserved thing. I've bought Hatred cause that way I can swap it out for purity of elements on ele weakness maps (I have white sockets on Geoffri's).

About moving to CI: yeah I realise it's counterproductive to max out on strength and then remove life. However CI has some advantages

- No need for chaos res, so it's easier to gear on the jewellery slots. This build wants pretty much all suffixes on these 4 slots anyway :D

- I don't know about you, but at the moment my zombie leech only happens when I lose all my ES, aka in the "oh shit" moments. Going CI / ghost reaver, zombies would leech on ES constantly. I think that could compensate for the loss of ES gain on spirit offering? Maybe someone who's tried CI could chime in.

Cheers
Just a warning for everyone who considers buying a empower support level 4:

Yesterday I had the first valuable drop in ages, that brought in exactly the amount of Exalts, that an Empower Support lvl 4 gem would cost at the moment.

This morning I wanted to buy one, before heading to work and found one for 5 ex. on pathofexile.com/trade. I wispered the seller and got an invite. Droped my 5 ex into the trade window and he droped the empower support. The lvl 3 empower support. Thanks to some other unlucky guy in this threat I checked the gem instead of just accepting.

I wispert him the words: "level 4" and he immediatley left the group and buggered off.

A few minutes later he relisted the gem for 5.2 ex., ready for the next scam I guess.

To bad GGG doesn't do anything about scum like this. :/

So beware.

"
Dwacito escreveu:
Yeah fair enough about the mana reserved thing. I've bought Hatred cause that way I can swap it out for purity of elements on ele weakness maps (I have white sockets on Geoffri's).

About moving to CI: yeah I realise it's counterproductive to max out on strength and then remove life. However CI has some advantages

- No need for chaos res, so it's easier to gear on the jewellery slots. This build wants pretty much all suffixes on these 4 slots anyway :D

- I don't know about you, but at the moment my zombie leech only happens when I lose all my ES, aka in the "oh shit" moments. Going CI / ghost reaver, zombies would leech on ES constantly. I think that could compensate for the loss of ES gain on spirit offering? Maybe someone who's tried CI could chime in.

Cheers

im not building chaos res right now at all. i used it before when i was gearing and learning sirus/al-hezmin, now i just dropped it at all. i have like -20%chaos resist atm and still fine with al-hezmin and sirus, after all that nerfs to sirus, the only thing that can kill u there is multi beam barrage, and chaos resist will not save u there.

with uncapped chaos resist my zombie leech happens when i hit concecrated ground map or got hit by snakes. just dropping 5k hp, means u need to gather 5k ES instead which is i think might be hard to do, because most of good ES nodes are far from the left part of tree where all good str nodes are located. at some point getting to 1200str might be harder.

through zombie leech to ES is kind of nice idea. can this be prevented by no leech maps?
"
SoltarsEngel escreveu:
Just a warning for everyone who considers buying a empower support level 4:

Yesterday I had the first valuable drop in ages, that brought in exactly the amount of Exalts, that an Empower Support lvl 4 gem would cost at the moment.

This morning I wanted to buy one, before heading to work and found one for 5 ex. on pathofexile.com/trade. I wispered the seller and got an invite. Droped my 5 ex into the trade window and he droped the empower support. The lvl 3 empower support. Thanks to some other unlucky guy in this threat I checked the gem instead of just accepting.

I wispert him the words: "level 4" and he immediatley left the group and buggered off.

A few minutes later he relisted the gem for 5.2 ex., ready for the next scam I guess.

To bad GGG doesn't do anything about scum like this. :/

So beware.

i usually love to troll them, i check item, if its wrong im leaving trade window as is, without closing and going to watch some movie or w/e else, and scammer just sits with trade window opened waiting for me to accept it for any dozen of minutes. also u can troll them by another way:
1. if u see a price of expensive item is rly cheap, like it was in ur case. always grab a card "the fool" or "jack in the box".
2. 1stly check his item, if its correct one - place exalts. if its wrong one - place the fool card. :D

its always nice to enjoy a moment when u hit up a idiot on being idiot.
Última edição por tffiad em 23 de jan de 2020 06:43:23
"
brunowa escreveu:
Hey Guys,

New Video posted showcasing the new "balanced" build setup utilising Saqawal's Nest chest giving us 7 Auras, great DPS and great defence.

T16 Boss Kill and Al-Hezmin, the Hunter Kill at 4:45 in the video.

I also discuss Auras and what to look for in your setup.

I also discuss Lethal Pride vs Elegant Hubris and how they work.

Hope you guys get some great value!

https://youtu.be/RGSwUc8e6kg

Enjoy!

P.S. Just now I have put in a 5L Skellies Hungry Loop and have capped resistances... so it's a 6L Zombie, 5L Skellies, 7 Aura Setup... LOL!!!

Nice video!

I'm unsure how Impale / Minion damage interacts with Hatred.

- is Hatred applied after all increased/more phys damage? In that case, if running Hatred it's better to run Minion damage + war Banner

- otherwise, if Hatred is applied before the Minion damage more %, Impale/dread banner stays better.
"
Dwacito escreveu:
"
tffiad escreveu:
"
Dwacito escreveu:

Nice! I've got the same setup, except Flesh and Stone instead of skitterbots (I need the +1 gems Geoffri's for bots).

It's a really nice setup, we get very close to Victario's setup damage, but much more survivability.

- Vuln on hit on gloves
- Helm with reduced mana reserved for either Pride or Hatred (Hatred much cheaper but less flexible)

I think going CI is pretty much the only way to get more DPS now (by dropping life nods to max out on strength pretty much).

let me correct u a bit.

1. it doesnt matter which mana reserve enchant ull get. hatred/pride/skitterbots. u will anyway end up with same amount of mana left. because hatred uses 10% less? and skitterbots like 15% i believe. so 10% from 50 and 15 from 35. leads to same amount of mana left once u pop on all ur auras. u can check it in pob. so here u just can pick whatever is cheapest on market right now, since result will stay same.

2. i dont think that picking CI is good idea. generally i think its bad idea for that build. because the goal of build is to stack str, which provides a lot of hp. also keep in mind that spirit offering grants u a shield based on ur maximum hp. so if it will be 1hp, there will be no point from it. and u know, its main source of our immortality.

edit:
its 15% for hatred and 20% for skitters.

Cheers

My friend has tried the CI build you are refering to. He's pretty happy with it because as you said minions leech ES for him. So this still remains a question for me.... Is it really more profitable being hybrid? Also chaos immunity is a big plus.
"
brunowa escreveu:

P.S. Just now I have put in a 5L Skellies Hungry Loop and have capped resistances... so it's a 6L Zombie, 5L Skellies, 7 Aura Setup... LOL!!![/span]

in terms of skellies i'm not sure a hungry loop is worth it if you only care about total single target dps. i think you are better off just running both zombies and skellies in the weapon, especially if you have a fortify weapon.

fortify weapon with both minions in it = 440k per zombie and 1.1m per skellie for a combined dps of 20.2m.

minion dmg weapon and hungry loop = 700k per zombie and 550k per skellie for a combined dps of 16.7m. a fortify weapon and hungry loop is 700k zombie and 430k skellie for a combined dps of 15.5m.

so the dps is better by just using both minion skills in the same 6l. i'm not sure if losing a ring slot is worth it when you can achieve the same dps without having to. that being said, hungry loop gives you the highest zombie dps which probably feels better for clearing and generally being lazy. but single target will be better without it

edit: that being said i haven't tested either to see how 'it feels'. this is just pure numbers from PoB
Última edição por crazypearce em 23 de jan de 2020 07:08:34
Okay so I am pretty deep into min max land and still get only like 105k DPS per Zombie in POB and have no where near your boss clear speed.... What in the world is going on.... Also Guardian has leer and Dying Breath on and run with 2 Host / 1 Carnage Chieftan 15 Zombies 3 Specters

https://pastebin.com/THMMHGfx

Also running a Lethal Pride (neither Hubris has panned out yet)
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
Última edição por lunaticwoda em 23 de jan de 2020 07:41:11
Awesome video as always Brunowa, nice to see an OP putting all that effort into explaining and developing a build
The thing about hatred- you might need to reroll elem reflect maps but if you somehow can fit elemental equilibrium, the damage boost can be huge

Check out awakened generosity for 100c for even better auras buff

Still not buying that AUL amy for 25ex hehehe

Regarding scamming on popular items-that stuff is so common now that I actually ran into scamming bots. Really pay attention on expensive trades before accepting!
Última edição por snowmittens em 23 de jan de 2020 07:54:42

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional