3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi! I have a couple of questions on what to put on my hungry loop rings for my two minions for highest DPS?

1. For my golem:

I already placed two support gems:

Multistrike Support and Feeding Frenzy on my hungry loop for golems.

Which other TWO support gems should I place in there for my golems for offense in the hungry loop?

2. Likewise, what FOUR support gems should I place for my vaal summon skeletons for offense in the hungry loop?

Thanks!
Última edição por MasterChief22530 em 23 de jan de 2020 02:57:01
Hello i have a quick question, how do u get that ES boost you see in the videos? Mines stays at 5k.

Thank you.
Hi, can someone be helpful about how to craft this further?

I can rewrite life and put 'can have up to 3 crafted modifiers', but couldn't find another good prefix other than +life. Another option is Redeemer orb slamming for minion damage, which looks like a farshot.
Any ideas?
"
jamillar escreveu:
Hi all. I'm trying to make the elder 2H mace brunowa has in his crafting guide back on page 1, but I'm beginning to feel like I've bitten off more than I can chew. I'm only about a thousand alts in, but I've realised just how slim the chances are to hit both the "level 1 fortify" and "+1 to socketed gems" on the same roll (I've seen Fortify just five times so far).

So I'm wondering if there's a more reliable/preferred crafting method these days, or if I just have to suck it up and keep rolling. Thanks :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/651

this works at 50/50 chances. because when u kill beast there is one of 2 prefixes that can drop. +1sock or gain endurance charges on kill.
"
MasterChief22530 escreveu:
Hi! I have a couple of questions on what to put on my hungry loop rings for my two minions for highest DPS?

1. For my golem:

I already placed two support gems:

Multistrike Support and Feeding Frenzy on my hungry loop for golems.

Which other TWO support gems should I place in there for my golems for offense in the hungry loop?

2. Likewise, what FOUR support gems should I place for my vaal summon skeletons for offense in the hungry loop?

Thanks!

well, if u like loop route..

for skeles.. minion damage -> melee physical -> multistrike/melee splash -> feeding frenzy/ruthless
"
Cruonit escreveu:
Hi, can someone be helpful about how to craft this further?

I can rewrite life and put 'can have up to 3 crafted modifiers', but couldn't find another good prefix other than +life. Another option is Redeemer orb slamming for minion damage, which looks like a farshot.
Any ideas?

multicraft not worth mostly on rings. because it takes ur remaning suffix and allows u to craft 2 prefixes, so u still have to exalt slam it on top, once u done.

in expensive way i guess u can use suffix cannot be changed and exalt slam if u are rich enough.
Última edição por tffiad em 23 de jan de 2020 03:28:09
Saq setup-
Even if I was ok with taking that over 5k ES drop from losing geoffri/discpline/amulet and rearranging resists(losing 108 res from my current setup) and getting an avian aspect ring, I'm still not willing to dish out over 20ex for the AUL amulet
My setup is defensive/QOL and I get 240% MD from hubris. I would like to tinker around with some other setup but this one just looks bad

crafting a decent belt-
Get a 85 lvl elder+hunter base and chaos spam. Base can be bought for 2-3 ex and depend on your luck several hundreds chaos should do the job
I crafted 5 of those, sold 3 for a little profit, selling another now and using one

Sirus fight- Death ray
It seems that there is some sound related issue with some systems effecting the death ray phase causing a 1-2 second freeze when the ray is launched-I had this issue which leads to insta rip. More about it and a fix here-
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2716632/page/1
Noone knows how the ES boost works? Thanks
"
snowmittens escreveu:
Saq setup-
Even if I was ok with taking that over 5k ES drop from losing geoffri/discpline/amulet and rearranging resists(losing 108 res from my current setup) and getting an avian aspect ring, I'm still not willing to dish out over 20ex for the AUL amulet
My setup is defensive/QOL and I get 240% MD from hubris. I would like to tinker around with some other setup but this one just looks bad

crafting a decent belt-
Get a 85 lvl elder+hunter base and chaos spam. Base can be bought for 2-3 ex and depend on your luck several hundreds chaos should do the job
I crafted 5 of those, sold 3 for a little profit, selling another now and using one

Sirus fight- Death ray
It seems that there is some sound related issue with some systems effecting the death ray phase causing a 1-2 second freeze when the ray is launched-I had this issue which leads to insta rip. More about it and a fix here-

no point from hunter+elder. just waste of money. elder hass +attr as well as max hp% so u can roll just elder one, as long as its heavy.
"
tffiad escreveu:
"
snowmittens escreveu:
Saq setup-

crafting a decent belt-

Sirus fight- Death ray

no point from hunter+elder. just waste of money. elder hass +attr as well as max hp% so u can roll just elder one, as long as its heavy.

The reason I use elder+hunter base is as it doubles the chance of getting that somewhat rare and required mod-#% increased Attributes leading to hitting a good belt with much less chaos
(https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Belt)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional