3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
adriano447 escreveu:
Brunowa not sure if anyone has tried it, but something got me wondering

this ring got the delve suffix 35% increase dmg. however

theres a new mod from redeemer conqueror that adds to ring, 25% increased minion dmg as a prefix. so i was thinking maybe we could stack both and have 2 +60% minion damage in the rings?

havent found any crafted yet and got no money to test theory yet

spent about 15bound fossils after that i stopped. sadly didnt hit it, in theory its possible to have it i think, but im not sure if its worth it, its much easier and cheaper to roll a good elegant hubris
"
JCOH35 escreveu:
Remember that time I said I was done divining my Lethal Pride Jewel, sigh.

After throwing another 4 ex in divines at it tonight I was able to get 15% Strength again with 2 less points needed to reach it, and the extra roll I really wanted, 10% chance to intimidate enemies on hit for that extra 10% damage taken.

This time I mean it, im not touching the GD thing, ever again......

do u intimidate by ur own or minions can do it too?
"
brunowa escreveu:
"
tffiad escreveu:
"
snowmittens escreveu:
From what I've read impale is good for bosses as it needs to ramp up while MPS is better for mapping
Also now we have awakened MDS
Try both and see if you can tell the difference(doubt)

Regarding the latest Saqawal nest setup. Got a nice rolled one for 4ex(74 att).
Tried putting it on and lost 3.5 ES and tons of resists/armor but gain 120 str

Doubt any necro will spent 25ex on that aul amulet and a free pride is not a good trade off to what you lose on a good attributes/astramentis amy
Anyone tested it further?

ill leave it to OP from standard league.

You get 115 from Astra (well at least I did anyway.. you may get more with new gear)

74 from Saqawals + 45 from Aul's = 120.

So it's like for like in terms of attributes.

With Saqawal's you'll get about 10,000 eHP when going full DPS mode (i.e. no Discipline, using Elegant Hubris, and no defensive tree nodes etc) and upwards of about 14,000 eHP when taking more defensive nodes, using Lethal pride, using Discipline etc.

You get +40 Lightning vs +18 all (totalling 54%), so overall it's 14% less, so yes you'll have to make that 14%. For me I just now run Purity of Elements.

Looking at your setup, your DPS will be signifcantly higher with the Saqawals setup but yes you will lose some overall eHP. But if you're not doing crazy delve depths etc you shouldn't need crazy amounts of eHP. 10k - 14k is great.

the only thing that stops me from trying that is resists. im pretty fine with 10-12k eHP, currently i have almost 12k under offering, which is always up cause of stampede, but i dont see how this is not gona fall below 10k eHP as saqawal is not providing any stat->es convertion? or is base ES from it is that big to compare it to geofri's convertion?
Última edição por tffiad em 23 de jan de 2020 00:45:01
"
DanteTDH escreveu:
Does anyone have a link to the Crafted Elder heavy belt? or know what page it's on? Currently running headhunter's and it's amazing for clear. Just want something to switch to for Sirius/Aul/other bosses.

probably u can not bother with crafting it, and just buy it, since its anyways chaos spam mostly.

just pick elder belt with 12%attr/hp/max%hp/and free suffix to craft 30str on top of it. if u all about minmax, u can try to get attr%+51str. that way if u capped at resists u can add double stat to belt, if the 3rd suffix is free. with that u can hit about 140str from belt, not counting 14% attr once u qual it.
"
tffiad escreveu:
"
brunowa escreveu:

You get 115 from Astra (well at least I did anyway.. you may get more with new gear)

With Saqawal's you'll get about 10,000 eHP when going full DPS mode (i.e. no Discipline, using Elegant Hubris, and no defensive tree nodes etc) and upwards of about 14,000 eHP when taking more defensive nodes, using Lethal pride, using Discipline etc.

You get +40 Lightning vs +18 all (totalling 54%), so overall it's 14% less, so yes you'll have to make that 14%. For me I just now run Purity of Elements.

Looking at your setup, your DPS will be signifcantly higher with the Saqawals setup but yes you will lose some overall eHP. But if you're not doing crazy delve depths etc you shouldn't need crazy amounts of eHP. 10k - 14k is great.

the only thing that stops me from trying that is resists. im pretty fine with 10-12k eHP, currently i have almost 12k under offering, which is always up cause of stampede, but i dont see how this is not gona fall below 10k eHP as saqawal is not providing any stat->es convertion? or is base ES from it is that big to compare it to geofri's convertion?

You currently running Purity of Elements? That will solve your resists issue. Plus if you're getting +40% lightning you can then change your resists around... equipping Saqawals will make your OVERcapped on lightning, so switch some items/crafting/skilltree around to balance it if need be.
Última edição por brunowa em 23 de jan de 2020 00:53:27
2.1k str

Life is like a box of potatoes, there is no box XD
can you share ur build asteriask ?
I trying to be better. but still noob
"
brunowa escreveu:
"
tffiad escreveu:
"
brunowa escreveu:

You currently running Purity of Elements? That will solve your resists issue. Plus if you're getting +40% lightning you can then change your resists around... equipping Saqawals will make your OVERcapped on lightning, so switch some items/crafting/skilltree around to balance it if need be.

skitterbots. atm i have all elemental resist on my belt and rings, so i have like 86% to all elements under offering.

i guess maybe ill try that setup later once ill get my watcher's eye for clarity, that will provide some ES, and after that i can sacrifice geofri.
I'd love if someone could look at my current build and tell me what I need to adjust. I keep dying in red maps (even with a Geofri's 5L) and my minions die with Indominable Army specced. Most of my gear complies with the requirements of the beginner/newbie build.
Hi all. I'm trying to make the elder 2H mace brunowa has in his crafting guide back on page 1, but I'm beginning to feel like I've bitten off more than I can chew. I'm only about a thousand alts in, but I've realised just how slim the chances are to hit both the "level 1 fortify" and "+1 to socketed gems" on the same roll (I've seen Fortify just five times so far).

So I'm wondering if there's a more reliable/preferred crafting method these days, or if I just have to suck it up and keep rolling. Thanks :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional