3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi Guys,

So I have added a new setup to the build guide.

It is now Setup 1... It's my personal favourite providing a balance between the tanky version (Geofri's) and DPS/speed version (Victario's).

I have labelled them as:

Setup 1: BALANCED version using SAQAWAL'S NEST

Setup 2: TANKY version using GEOFRI'S SANCTUARY

Setup 3: DPS/SPEED version using VICTARIO'S INFLUENCE

All 3 versions WIPE the floor of all content in the game. So it's totally personal preference what you want to run with.

You like Tankiness? Go Geofri's. This is solid and does great DPS too, just not as much as the others.

You like speed and massive DPS? Go Victario's. You melt things insanely fast, but it comes at the cost of being a little more squishy than the other versions.

Like a bit of each? Go Saqawal's. It doesn't match the tankiness of Geofri's or the DPS of Victario's, but it's a solid middle ground.

Última edição por brunowa em 22 de jan de 2020 20:40:39
You are a scholar and a gentleman.

Just took Sirus's luch money and dropped an awakened brutality support.

So glad I switched to this build, switched a week ago and started over from marauder and already lv. 95 and I map slow as fk b/c im always fiddling around nickel and diming stuff, and trolling poe.trade.
Última edição por JCOH35 em 22 de jan de 2020 21:27:49
Brunowa not sure if anyone has tried it, but something got me wondering

this ring got the delve suffix 35% increase dmg. however

theres a new mod from redeemer conqueror that adds to ring, 25% increased minion dmg as a prefix. so i was thinking maybe we could stack both and have 2 +60% minion damage in the rings?

havent found any crafted yet and got no money to test theory yet
If I've only got a 5L for auras, what would you recommend dropping?

So here is my gear so far. I have no unique jewels in my passives, yet. My resistances are very low (77/10/25/-38). I have 749 strength. I do die quite a lot. I have 160c to buy stuff with, a little more if I buy more with other currency. Any suggestions on where do go from here? Really appreciate any help. Thank you.
"
brunowa escreveu:
Hi Guys,

It is now Setup 1... It's my personal favourite providing a balance between the tanky version (Geofri's) and DPS/speed version (Victario's).

I have labelled them as:

All 3 versions WIPE the floor of all content in the game. So it's totally personal preference what you want to run with.

You like Tankiness? Go Geofri's. This is solid and does great DPS too, just not as much as the others.

You like speed and massive DPS? Go Victario's. You melt things insanely fast, but it comes at the cost of being a little more squishy than the other versions.

Like a bit of each? Go Saqawal's. It doesn't match the tankiness of Geofri's or the DPS of Victario's, but it's a solid middle ground.

For someone that is level 90, what would you leave out from the skill tree on these 3 builds?
15 ex for bottled faith, is it worth it?
"
brunowa escreveu:
Hi Guys,

I have labelled them as:

Now im even more confused. Im trying to increase my damage, as it feels not as much as it can with the first/main build of geofry, but i have an avian weapon, does it worth to swap to Saqawal?
Remember that time I said I was done divining my Lethal Pride Jewel, sigh.

After throwing another 4 ex in divines at it tonight I was able to get 15% Strength again with 2 less points needed to reach it, and the extra roll I really wanted, 10% chance to intimidate enemies on hit for that extra 10% damage taken.

This time I mean it, im not touching the GD thing, ever again......
Última edição por JCOH35 em 22 de jan de 2020 23:07:57

Current setup right now, loving the build! I'm doing t16's pretty easily but I feel like I could use a little more damage. Any ideas on what to spend money on? I have about 4 exalts, almost 5 right now and wondering if I should just keep slamming maps and save up for the end-game staff, which is like 8 exalt right now, or just grab an extra spectre from lvl 21 support. Any help or advice on gearing atm would be greatly appreciated! Not exactly sure where I should go form here.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional