3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
djsplash escreveu:

Current setup right now, loving the build! I'm doing t16's pretty easily but I feel like I could use a little more damage. Any ideas on what to spend money on? I have about 4 exalts, almost 5 right now and wondering if I should just keep slamming maps and save up for the end-game staff, which is like 8 exalt right now, or just grab an extra spectre from lvl 21 support. Any help or advice on gearing atm would be greatly appreciated! Not exactly sure where I should go form here.

6 L your weapon, upgrade it, and get an Empower 4
"
skol_gumbo escreveu:
"
brunowa escreveu:
Hi Guys,

So I have added a new setup to the build guide.

It is now Setup 1... It's my personal favourite providing a balance between the tanky version (Geofri's) and DPS/speed version (Victario's).

I have labelled them as:

Setup 1: BALANCED version using SAQAWAL'S NEST

Setup 2: TANKY version using GEOFRI'S SANCTUARY

Setup 3: DPS/SPEED version using VICTARIO'S INFLUENCE

All 3 versions WIPE the floor of all content in the game. So it's totally personal preference what you want to run with.

You like Tankiness? Go Geofri's. This is solid and does great DPS too, just not as much as the others.

You like speed and massive DPS? Go Victario's. You melt things insanely fast, but it comes at the cost of being a little more squishy than the other versions.

Like a bit of each? Go Saqawal's. It doesn't match the tankiness of Geofri's or the DPS of Victario's, but it's a solid middle ground.

For someone that is level 90, what would you leave out from the skill tree on these 3 builds?

If you're lacking DPS, leave out defence nodes.

If you're lacking defence, leave out offence nodes.
Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone that has +3 socketed gems in ring. I started the balanced build and slammed Vaal Discipline in it. Gives you a bit of extra ES. Check my characters to look at gear. Also...amazing build Brunowa and thank you for being so active with the community! Also mentioning Durahal here as well as you've come up with some interesting twists with the build!
after i changed to this build i cant use my healing potion anymore. it just wont heal me and i got no idea why. i do not use the belt btw. anyone know a fix to that problem
Última edição por barbarmann em 22 de jan de 2020 23:55:19
Looking for a good Lethal Pride with Str%. Message me if you got one you want to get rid of.
"
snowmittens escreveu:
From what I've read impale is good for bosses as it needs to ramp up while MPS is better for mapping
Also now we have awakened MDS
Try both and see if you can tell the difference(doubt)

Regarding the latest Saqawal nest setup. Got a nice rolled one for 4ex(74 att).
Tried putting it on and lost 3.5 ES and tons of resists/armor but gain 120 str

Doubt any necro will spent 25ex on that aul amulet and a free pride is not a good trade off to what you lose on a good attributes/astramentis amy
Anyone tested it further?

ill leave it to OP from standard league.
"
barbarmann escreveu:
after i changed to this build i cant use my healing potion anymore. it just wont heal me and i got no idea why. i do not use the belt btw. anyone know a fix to that problem

There is a bug with Geofri, sometimes it does not fill up your HP no matter how many times you use your flask. Solution is remove and put back in your Geofri, keep in mind that when you do that you will lose all skills that were on Geofri, you have to recast them.
Última edição por stefanaki em 23 de jan de 2020 01:30:06
Does anyone have a link to the Crafted Elder heavy belt? or know what page it's on? Currently running headhunter's and it's amazing for clear. Just want something to switch to for Sirius/Aul/other bosses.
"
Veeling escreveu:
hey guys
atm i'm using skellies/zombies setup.
my skellies deal around 1.8m dps, so i'm using them only for metamorphs/conq/sirus.
Considering switching back to only zombies but not sure :D

does anyone have some tips for my talentree/setup?
it's my first time on that high a level would appreciate some tips

https://pastebin.com/m9yKu0bX

i made a PoB with my LethalPride Stats inclusive if someone wants to use it

thx~

Could someone look over my character pls?
"
tffiad escreveu:
"
snowmittens escreveu:
From what I've read impale is good for bosses as it needs to ramp up while MPS is better for mapping
Also now we have awakened MDS
Try both and see if you can tell the difference(doubt)

Regarding the latest Saqawal nest setup. Got a nice rolled one for 4ex(74 att).
Tried putting it on and lost 3.5 ES and tons of resists/armor but gain 120 str

Doubt any necro will spent 25ex on that aul amulet and a free pride is not a good trade off to what you lose on a good attributes/astramentis amy
Anyone tested it further?

ill leave it to OP from standard league.

You get 115 from Astra (well at least I did anyway.. you may get more with new gear)

74 from Saqawals + 45 from Aul's = 120.

So it's like for like in terms of attributes.

With Saqawal's you'll get about 10,000 eHP when going full DPS mode (i.e. no Discipline, using Elegant Hubris, and no defensive tree nodes etc) and upwards of about 14,000 eHP when taking more defensive nodes, using Lethal pride, using Discipline etc.

You get +40 Lightning vs +18 all (totalling 54%), so overall it's 14% less, so yes you'll have to make that 14%. For me I just now run Purity of Elements.

Looking at your setup, your DPS will be signifcantly higher with the Saqawals setup but yes you will lose some overall eHP. But if you're not doing crazy delve depths etc you shouldn't need crazy amounts of eHP. 10k - 14k is great.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional