[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

please see what I change in my build - I die in 1 second.

(Mandarinov:Necromanser)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/killerben1/characters

"
Etko escreveu:
Hey!

I'm fully aware previous expansions you did cast on crit with a 7L staff, but what about this league? are we sticking to CWC for whole duration?

Thanks!

This build always was about CwC. Few posts earlier I wrote why I prefer CwC over CoC. We are scaling only spell crit and global crit to boost our damage per ball.

"
Daiug escreveu:
Do you need the Clarity Watcher's Eye to sustain?

Because atm witha a cyclone costing 53 mana, i just can't sustain it.
I've got 360 mana per second and it should cost 650 to completely cover i

1. Clarity Watcher's Eye helps a lot. Even without it you can use high level Clarity to to increase mana regen.
2. Allocate "Battle Rouse" skill point. It should help too.
3. Invest some skill points on tree to Mana regeneration rate. As I can see you skipped "Shaper" skill point on passive tree. This node is really important.
4. Craft Betrayal master mod "Damage taken gained as mana" on your rare rings and amulet. If you haven't unlocked one, there are a lot of crafting services.
5. If nothing helped use Praxis or Victario's Flight. They are super cheap.

"
baldengorth666 escreveu:
hi i'm level 64 right now...my question is how u constantly desecrate to use the corpse especially when fighting single boss ? thank you

and my cyclone mana cost only 3...

Come on dude. Read my build guide. :3
"
killerben1 escreveu:
please see what I change in my build - I die in 1 second.

(Mandarinov:Necromanser)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/killerben1/characters

I wrote about everything that can help few posts earlier.

Soulwrest build variant is cheepier but might be harder to setup correctly.
Your character is underleveled, don't have enough HP, don't have enough mana regen and don't have items that should mitigate incoming damage.

Keep leveling. Invest more points to scale HP. Use items that have high HP roll on it. Pick few life regeneration nodes. Scale a bit more armour, phys damage reduction. Use proper corpse generation setups to make sure there are always 20 corpses around. Use Detonate Dead until you can outheal damage from Volatile Dead casts. Try Vitality aura and Stone Golem. There are a lot of things that can help.
How bad/good the idea is to level up with poet pens then transite to this build later?
"
SiCH13 escreveu:
"
Daiug escreveu:
Do you need the Clarity Watcher's Eye to sustain?

Because atm witha a cyclone costing 53 mana, i just can't sustain it.
I've got 360 mana per second and it should cost 650 to completely cover i

1. Clarity Watcher's Eye helps a lot. Even without it you can use high level Clarity to to increase mana regen.
2. Allocate "Battle Rouse" skill point. It should help too.
3. Invest some skill points on tree to Mana regeneration rate. As I can see you skipped "Shaper" skill point on passive tree. This node is really important.
4. Craft Betrayal master mod "Damage taken gained as mana" on your rare rings and amulet. If you haven't unlocked one, there are a lot of crafting services.
5. If nothing helped use Praxis or Victario's Flight. They are super cheap.

At the moment i'm using a Mana flask to sustain bossing, not ideal but still scrounging the rest of the gear together :p

3. The thing about Shaper is that using this route you do get another Jewel for only 2 points, and while i was watching your videos the mana regen wasn't a problem. I would guess you always showcased with the Watcher's Eye :p

2. Battle Rouse does seem like the perfect solution for the moment, while i was testing with a Praxis it helped the sustain quite a lot, but due to resist restraints i couldn't really afford to use it.

Edit: Upon further testing, 1 Praxis+Battle Rouse pretty much fixes all the mana problems early game. I do suggest adding that somewhere! <3

Ty again for the help!
Última edição por Daiug em 15 de dez de 2019 13:19:18
may i know why you prefer your solution#2 over the solution#1?

like why is it your personnal favorite?

also what is the alternative to disintegrator now?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Última edição por xenochaos1 em 15 de dez de 2019 14:20:10
"
Narnis escreveu:
How bad/good the idea is to level up with poet pens then transite to this build later?

I didn't try poet's pen for a while so I don't actually know.)
I think they should work pretty well, why not.
I think I found weird bug in 3.9

Take a look at this video:
https://youtu.be/7kza2rwqC74

Looks like orbs reach their limit and new ones "overwrite" old ones. But it's not possible that I reached maximum amount of orbs. In this cases balls doesn't targetting any enemies even if they spawned inside pack of monsters.

I reported this bug. If you had the same problem write about it here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2692603

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional