[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
SiCH13 escreveu:
"
Etko escreveu:
Hey!

I'm fully aware previous expansions you did cast on crit with a 7L staff, but what about this league? are we sticking to CWC for whole duration?

Thanks!

This build always was about CwC. Few posts earlier I wrote why I prefer CwC over CoC. We are scaling only spell crit and global crit to boost our damage per ball.

Happy days! cheers for heads up pal
also how is detonate dead vs volatile dead?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 escreveu:

VD has insane damage output but it needs some time for balls to target enemies and start to move towards them. DD fells pretty much like cyclone. You are zoom-zooming around through the packs of monsters. Damage is great but a bit lower then VD. With inpulsa DD instantly blows up every pack of mosters on the screen.
Any suggestions for what weapons to use till a crafted CWC Staff? Martyr costs far too much for a stepping stone atm.
"
Daiug escreveu:
Any suggestions for what weapons to use till a crafted CWC Staff? Martyr costs far too much for a stepping stone atm.

Try to find 2 spell daggers on market.
The best option looks like this:

Platinum Kris
---
50% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
---
118% increased Spell Damage
109% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
+38% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+45 to maximum Mana
+1 to Level of all Spell Skill Gems

Daggers with this mods should be almost as great as crafted CWC staff.

Soulwrest staff is a nice option. And it costs only 10c now.
Also you can use Doryani's Catalyst or Divinarius in both hands.

Any item that have increased spell/fire damage, added spell/fire damage, spell/global crit strike chance and crit multi should work.
Última edição por SiCH13 em 15 de dez de 2019 20:19:44
"
SiCH13 escreveu:
"
xenochaos1 escreveu:

VD has insane damage output but it needs some time for balls to target enemies and start to move towards them. DD fells pretty much like cyclone. You are zoom-zooming around through the packs of monsters. Damage is great but a bit lower then VD. With inpulsa DD instantly blows up every pack of mosters on the screen.

so inpulsa DD would be the way to go instead of VD?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Credits to this build.

loving it so far.

Took a bit to get it off the ground but once its going, its going.

Got my scolds+gloves+stampede+tabula. I think I'll work on next to get 6-link staff and then get inpulsa later on. Do you think cwc staff is still the end setup for this build or do you think the new awakened cwc gem will be the best in a different staff?
Also I think I'll replace VD with DD temporarily or replace conc effect with DD since VD has the weird bug of summoning very few orbs atm.
Última edição por tmls56 em 15 de dez de 2019 22:18:10
I've got problems, here. I have Scold's and Doedre's Malevolence, that part is fine. But, for the life of me, I can't replenish the health I'm losing. I previously had the chieftain's healing of the fire damage he does - but what's the Necro equivalent? How do I get back the health I lose every spell I cast? What's the trick to make this work?
"
xenochaos1 escreveu:
"
SiCH13 escreveu:
"
xenochaos1 escreveu:

so inpulsa DD would be the way to go instead of VD?

You can use both in different situations.) Passive tree and items stay the same.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional