[3.9] Self-cast Detonate Dead |all content, Shaper, Uber Down | 12-17mill DPS minmaxed | Very Tanky

"
AnyNick escreveu:
Thanks for the reply I understand now.

Af4er the simplicity of arc not sure how well I would get on having to use 2 spells.

Yeah it’s more akin to mines or ED/Contagion in that regard. I wouldn’t use this build as a beginner, it’s more tailored to those who are a bit tired of the same “dash around and right click” playstyle and are looking for something to switch it up (as I was)

However, I wouldn’t knock it right away, you can give it a spin as early as lvl 16 (for desecrate, be sure to link it and DD to spell cascade) and see if you like it :)
Looking forward to the 3.9 update. Tried this out on a 6L tabby in standard just to get a feel for it, plays alright!
Might be a noob question but is MOM good enough against ele reflect?

Or is there something else protecting us?
IGN :Rippones
"
mikemann90 escreveu:

I’m sad to say that nothing is protecting us against ele reflect :( you’d have to re-roll the map, or maybe build it as an elementalist, though this build will look much different without the corpse/mana nodes
Can we expect an update for 3.9 any soon? :)
"
cbasz escreveu:
"
mikemann90 escreveu:

I’m sad to say that nothing is protecting us against ele reflect :( you’d have to re-roll the map, or maybe build it as an elementalist, though this build will look much different without the corpse/mana nodes

Ok thank you :) what is the gem priority on the DD skill? looking fowards to playing this on the weekend!
Última edição por mikemann90 em 10 de dez de 2019 16:28:08
"
AnyNick escreveu:
Thanks for the reply I understand now.

Af4er the simplicity of arc not sure how well I would get on having to use 2 spells.

Enki's arc witch my first and only character so far. I'm assuming that's the build you're using. It's a 2 spell setup, with Orb of Storms and Arc. Do you not use OOS? I'm to the point where it's muscle memory teleporting to a pack then R (my OOS key) + Right Click (arc). This build seems like it would play similar in that you run in -> R (desecrate) + right click (DenoateDead).

To OP: I've been missing my D2 necro, so this build looks like it will scratch that itch nicely. I'm planning on running this for my 3.9 starter. Eager to see the 3.9 changes and a fleshed out leveling section. Thanks!
"
Malky333 escreveu:
Can we expect an update for 3.9 any soon? :)

"
guardianXXXIII escreveu:
To OP: I've been missing my D2 necro, so this build looks like it will scratch that itch nicely. I'm planning on running this for my 3.9 starter. Eager to see the 3.9 changes and a fleshed out leveling section. Thanks!

If real life doesn’t get in the way, then i’m hoping to get started after patch notes + new tree + PoB update hit and I’ve properly read through them :)

For league start, i recommend getting +fire gem level wands as early as possible. Save a couple low ilvl wand and you can semi-reliably roll it with alts once you’ve got a decent stock. Getting your hands on a nycta’s lanter can get you pretty far, at least until you can get a pledge of hands (ignore staff nodes until then).

My main concern will be the availability of indigon, if uber elder is super rare then I’ll want to consider building it a bit differently. Additionally, spell cascade plus is crazy good for us, though we want to use a different staff with that I think since a single echo will be sufficient for detonating all 10 corpses. Most likely a rare +3 crafted staff, though this will also depend on what kind of mods come with conqueror’s. This lategame optimisation will be update once the league’s matured a bit and information comes out.

"
mikemann90 escreveu:
Ok thank you :) what is the gem priority on the DD skill? looking fowards to playing this on the weekend!

Gem priority is the same order as it appears in the gem setup : spell echo + spell cascade + intensify + controlled destruction + combustion. You can use faster casting until you get spell echo.
Última edição por cbasz em 10 de dez de 2019 17:41:06
Finished act 4 and going on smootly!

Question : Why do take minion damage nodes? Do they affect the corpse we spawn?

What staff are the best to craft?

Does the MoM node and the one on the armour stacks?
"
mikemann90 escreveu:
Finished act 4 and going on smootly!

Question : Why do take minion damage nodes? Do they affect the corpse we spawn?

What staff are the best to craft?

Does the MoM node and the one on the armour stacks?

The Spiritual Aid notable on the left side transforms all minion damage to generic damage, which “double dips” on DD as both halves (the normal fire and the fire based on corpse life).
We get some good minion damage in our ascendancy as well so this way it wont be put to waste.

Any staff base is fine to craft on as long as the block chance implicit is there (unless building a crit version where you want an eclipse staff). A high ilvl is most import for higher mod rolls. Also be careful not to be using a warstaff which doesnt roll caster mods.
Staff mods to look for are (in order of priority) plus fire gem levels, flat fire to spells, fire penetration, increased fire damage, increased spell damage. If you’re not using xoph’s blood, i.e. you dont have avatar of fire, ele/fire as extra chaos is also pretty good.
Though Pledge of Hands will be BiS until you get spell cascade plus and a really badass staff.

Chest MoM doesnt stack, so you can refund the passive at that point unless youre using it for a timeless jewel as i was

Edit: added more detail on the crafting
Última edição por cbasz em 15 de dez de 2019 17:41:02

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional