[3.9] Self-cast Detonate Dead |all content, Shaper, Uber Down | 12-17mill DPS minmaxed | Very Tanky

Are we using the timeless jewel for the god or are we using the timeless jewel for the seed?
Like the other guy had said, why are we using controlled destruction if it doesn't affect DD? I think it affects the burning damage afterwards, but wouldn't it be better if a different support were used? For example, would a rare weapon with high elemental damage combined with like unleash support be better? Any thoughts?
Última edição por Farmer_Lau em 31 de dez de 2019 14:37:28
"
B3ntron escreveu:
Are we using the timeless jewel for the god or are we using the timeless jewel for the seed?

Just for the god, The Agnostic transforms pur mana regen (that is super high) to health regen.

"
Farmer_Lau escreveu:
Like the other guy had said, why are we using controlled destruction if it doesn't affect DD? I think it affects the burning damage afterwards, but wouldn't it be better if a different support were used? For example, would a rare weapon with high elemental damage combined with like unleash support be better? Any thoughts?

Controlled Destruction absolutely does work, DD damage is split in 2: 1st half is spell damage and is the flat fire you see in the tooltip, second half is based on corpse life and scales only on fire damage/generic damage. But Controlled Destruction is still worth it for the front half.

One thing that needs to be considered is how many corpses can be detonated, which typically is the 10 from Desecrate. These corpses can overlap explosions (with enough aoe) for a really good multiplier, which is why we’ve opted for pledge of handed. Unleash is nice but slows down your dps considerably after the first cast. That being said, a rare staff with awakened spell cascade and echo (thus detonating all 10 corpses) will be better. Hope that answers your question :)
Hi, thank you very much for the build!
I enjoyed playing your build so far,
I would like to ask some questions.
there's a problem while I was in act 10, fighting with kitava(metamorph)
it seems that cast speed of my Detonate dead is too slow
casting detonate dead makes my character stationary for a sec which makes me unable to dodge the red balls and died.(Maybe I'm still a noob lol)

So I would like to ask you some tips, how to deal with this kind of boss,
Thank you very much.
Última edição por Saiminar em 2 de jan de 2020 02:28:49
"
Saiminar escreveu:
casting detonate dead makes my character stationary for a sec which makes me unable to dodge the red balls and died.(Maybe I'm still a noob lol)

Thank you very much.

Your profile isn’t set to public so I can’t tell you anything specific to your case, what level are you? Which ascemdancies did you take so far (assuming you don’t have uber lab done yet if you’re at kitava), and do you have a Pledge of Hands and/or Indigon?

The ascendancy “Corpse Pact” takes care of your cast speed, after a short ramp up of a couple detonations.
If you don’t have a Pledge of Hands yet, replace Spell Echo with Unleash, which should significantly reduce the cast time and give you time to dodge while the seals build up.

If you share your profile I can give you a much deeper response :)
"
cbasz escreveu:
"
Saiminar escreveu:

Thank you very much.

Your profile isn’t set to public so I can’t tell you anything specific to your case, what level are you? Which ascemdancies did you take so far (assuming you don’t have uber lab done yet if you’re at kitava), and do you have a Pledge of Hands and/or Indigon?

The ascendancy “Corpse Pact” takes care of your cast speed, after a short ramp up of a couple detonations.
If you don’t have a Pledge of Hands yet, replace Spell Echo with Unleash, which should significantly reduce the cast time and give you time to dodge while the seals build up.

If you share your profile I can give you a much deeper response :)

Thanks for replying!
I've set my profile to public now.
I've got the point there, I didn't know that detonating corpses will increase cast speed, I didn't aware about the Corpse Pact bonus cast speed (that pretty shame lol).

I've got both Pledge of Hands and Indigon, others gear are my self-found and some are just cheap buy, I've got the Cloak of Defiance and will replace my self-found six-linked chest soon, currently saving up currency to buy other gears to fill up the resistances.

PS. Thanks for the Great Build!
I haven't played poe for a long time and just come back to play this league.
At first, I was trying to make my own DD build, then I found your build looks interesting and then I started to follow along and get this far, It is pretty fun and satisfying. Many things have been changed, This is my first time completing the act5-10, next goal would be completing the shaper(seems hard for me lol).
"
Saiminar escreveu:

Thanks for replying!
I've got the point there, I didn't know that detonating corpses will increase cast speed, I didn't aware about the Corpse Pact bonus cast speed (that pretty shame lol).

I've got both Pledge of Hands and Indigon, others gear are my self-found and some are just cheap buy, I've got the Cloak of Defiance and will replace my self-found six-linked chest soon, currently saving up currency to buy other gears to fill up the resistances.

At first, I was trying to make my own DD build, then I found your build looks interesting and then I started to follow along and get this far, It is pretty fun and satisfying. Many things have been changed, This is my first time completing the act5-10, next goal would be completing the shaper(seems hard for me lol).

Well I’ve found your cast speed problem, you don’t have normal spell echo linked to your DD!

To elaborate, greater spell echo from pledge and spell echo support gem stack with each other. You’ll notice that spell echo has 70% MORE cast speed on it, which greater spell echo lacks, and is why you absolutely must use them together or you’ll be taking forever to cast each repeat.

Your gear looks decent enough for starting out, but i’d recommend swapping your essence worm for a circle of anguish with “herald of ash has 40% decreased mana reservation” and “herald of ash has increased buff effect”. Then use herald of ash instead of anger, you’ll get much better damage this way

EDIT: Never mind, ignore my last paragraph as I was remembering those rings as being much cheaper last league. Keep the essence worm for now and focus on upgrading your other gear first ;)
Última edição por cbasz em 2 de jan de 2020 14:29:39
"
cbasz escreveu:
"
Saiminar escreveu:

Thanks for replying!

Well I’ve found your cast speed problem, you don’t have normal spell echo linked to your DD!

To elaborate, greater spell echo from pledge and spell echo support gem stack with each other. You’ll notice that spell echo has 70% MORE cast speed on it, which greater spell echo lacks, and is why you absolutely must use them together or you’ll be taking forever to cast each repeat.

Your gear looks decent enough for starting out, but i’d recommend swapping your essence worm for a circle of anguish with “herald of ash has 40% decreased mana reservation” and “herald of ash has increased buff effect”. Then use herald of ash instead of anger, you’ll get much better damage this way

EDIT: Never mind, ignore my last paragraph as I was remembering those rings as being much cheaper last league. Keep the essence worm for now and focus on upgrading your other gear first ;)

Oh that why, I thought it doesn't stack.
Thank you very much!
would this be viable as CI/LL ?
"
lfraphael escreveu:
would this be viable as CI/LL ?

So I started writing a small tirade about how MoM doesn't work with ES and we lose too many defenses and regeneration for it to be worth it. But then I remembered the new unique Ivory Tower which would actually make LL really really good, perhaps even better than normal life, as we get an extra aura and can actually use the ES regeneration from Essence Glutton. Xirgil's Crank with Wicked Ward will also make us incredibly resilient, and we can happily drop the Pledge of Hands with Awakened Spell Cascade.

Now I'm in PoB making it work, so thanks for the inspiration!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional