[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

This is such a headache of a requirement -
"Step 1: Get a weapon with the mod "Trigger a socketed spell whenever you use a skill" (The crafting/mod process is below in the gearing section). Once you have this mod on your weapon, take EE on the tree."

I have started to count the weapons I have unvieled in a spreadsheet. I am currently at 39 weapons. I have hit this mod ONE TIME, of which it only gave me 1/3 the craft bar.

Its super frustrating depending on this vieled craft to make the big damage bump. Sigh.
Ug, Shavs just keeps getting more and more expensive.....stop and let me catch up!!!
I bought a shav's now and am thinking of going low life build now since I was entering red maps and felt squishy with 8.5-9k E/S running Disc+clarity and a enfeeble blasphemy setup.

If I respec to the LL tree and start using Shav's will that help a decent bit now? I don't have the Impresence amulet since I don't have much currency or is that needed for LL build to really take off?

Trying this build out as my first ever ES focused char and am wondering if anyone has any tips on setting up their loot filter to help identify good bases for ES crafting. I use FilterBlade but honestly don't know it well enough to use anything but the default NeverSink version =\
"
hapapapa escreveu:
Trying this build out as my first ever ES focused char and am wondering if anyone has any tips on setting up their loot filter to help identify good bases for ES crafting. I use FilterBlade but honestly don't know it well enough to use anything but the default NeverSink version =\

Self crafting is only needed in SSF or the first days of the league , you can buy very decent gear for 1-3 Chaos for every slot already on trade.

My Char sits at around 8.4k ES and the only thing i crafted was the chest (bought the 5link) , rest was bought of market for around 1c a piece.
Speicaly pieces with high %increased Eneryg Shield rolls, but no flat es roll and 1 open prefix are worth looking for . Take
For example my Shield:
bought for 1c and crafted flat es on it.
Última edição por swaggerino123 em 20 de dez de 2019 02:23:19
I am getting absolutely dumped on in act 10. I have maxed resists and as much ES and life as I can get, is anyone able to tell me what I am doing wrong?
Just a heads up for anyone who is new to PoE or new to cold builds - build is not broken after the new patch. Metamorphs are bugged today and can't be frozen. GGG is aware of this
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
@nirvatone

Easiest way to do this is to find someone to craft it for you. Either a trusted friend, or a dedicated crafter. I did the latter. As my wand was worth 1c, even if it was a scam, I would've only been down 4c. Fortunately, it all went smoothly.

@the_fatness

Yeah, OoS + Spire Trap is straight up fucking terrible by act 10. My leveling experience was AWFUL too. Either switch to Vortex, or tough it out, or buy a carry, lol.
hey shak. am back for 3.9 playing vortex again as usual. (but as a trickster ;))

TO THE MANY PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT EE AND BAD DMG -

1. vortex HITS. it HITS, definitely HITS. then the dot comes.
2. use OOS/STORM BRAND - which ever, to make sure -50% cold res is applied (if your vortex hit first doesnt matter, OOS/Storm brand will overwrite it).
3. DO NOT have any +cold dmg (SPELLS OR OTHERWISE) on ANYTHING.

there. your dmg shouldnt be sucky now. just manually cast oos/stormbrand on every pack/blue pack/harder packs, and then vortex and you're safe. even if you vortex first, just drop oos/stormbrand and you'll see the dps.

FOR THOSE ASKING ABOUT COLD SNAP/VAAL COLD SNAP - where possible, apply cold snap to packs. it'll melt the packs - this should be your main clear skill. on harder packs, cold snap is used to apply bonechill - giving you more cold dmg for your vortex. vaal cold snap is just used to clear things faster when you activate and run around.

use frostbite, frostbomb as your debuffs so that you do more cold dmg to mobs.

FOR THOSE ASKING ABOUT LEVELLING - just use vortex, if you have EE, make sure to apply OOS/Stormbrand. never had an issue levelling using vortex from lvl 28 onwards. 4L vort - swift affl - elemental foc - controlled destr. that's all you need to melt shit
Última edição por SonsOfKorhal em 20 de dez de 2019 11:46:26
Hi, I asked it before, but did not receive a response yet, so I will try it again :)

I have three questions, two about the gems in the shield and a third one about clarity:

1. What level should flame dash be?
--> looking at your POB it says 20/20 flame surge. Should it be 20/20 flame dash?

2. Should flame dash, arcane surge and tempest shield be linked?

3. Looking at your POB, clarity is lvl 8. Do we keep it at max lvl 8 in order to keep the level of mana reservation low?

Thanks in advance for any reply. Love the build so far.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional