[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
LowBudget780 escreveu:
"
SonsOfKorhal escreveu:
"
Nirvanatone escreveu:
This is such a headache of a requirement -
"Step 1: Get a weapon with the mod "Trigger a socketed spell whenever you use a skill" (The crafting/mod process is below in the gearing section). Once you have this mod on your weapon, take EE on the tree."

I have started to count the weapons I have unvieled in a spreadsheet. I am currently at 39 weapons. I have hit this mod ONE TIME, of which it only gave me 1/3 the craft bar.

Its super frustrating depending on this veiled craft to make the big damage bump. Sigh.

you do not need to have "trigger socketed spell" in order to make use of EE. simply cast OOS/Storm brand manually. trigger socketed spell is simply a QoL.

Not necessary but kind of cancer without it. Have to click way too many things

i dont see how tedious it is. cast storm brand, cast vortex. you can ignore cold snap if you want. never had a dps issue when i pick up EE. surely the huge boost in dmg is worth it? especially if people are having issues with the build because of dmg. (be it levelling or early game mapping).

like i said, it's a QoL. definitely want to have, but not having it shouldnt be making the build unplayable. OP was saying how not having it meant a loss of dps, i'm simply saying you still can have that dps boost, just that it's manually casted.
"
frost21 escreveu:
I bought a shav's now and am thinking of going low life build now since I was entering red maps and felt squishy with 8.5-9k E/S running Disc+clarity and a enfeeble blasphemy setup.

If I respec to the LL tree and start using Shav's will that help a decent bit now? I don't have the Impresence amulet since I don't have much currency or is that needed for LL build to really take off?

Any opinions? Also how do you guys manage ele reflect maps? Thought they were supposed to be doable with just vortex? I'm still CI but they feel brutal usually, not sure if its from the EE procs or profane bloom procs. Also if the maps have other mods like monster dmg/crit it can be tough too just relying on vortex to clear quick enough while not taking a ton of damage?

Or do you guys just avoid certain map mods?
If I link Elemental Focus to Vortex, that means it will never chill or freeze right? Does that apply to the Cold Damage over Time as well or the initial hit or both?

How does one deal with Spiky guys on this build, they always blow up and never shatter.
Última edição por Blood_Sail em 20 de dez de 2019 17:49:23
Level 87, still can't sustain yellow maps (guess I need to upgrade watchstones first?), but loving the build, got good deals on nice shav/chayula/lethal pride rolls and now can rest a bit easy without trying to rush things and get currency on something that can get more expensive.

Looking forward to get even stronger and progress further.

EDIT: How do we deal with ele reflect mods? I've read that Vortex doesn't reflect damage back, but I still get chunked pretty hard for some reason. Thought it might be because of "Triggered a socketed spell", but no, with another wand the result was still the same.
Última edição por MrCinos em 20 de dez de 2019 17:55:13
@MrCinos

Ele reflect is troublesome for this build. You're right that Damage over Time does not reflect; HOWEVER, the explosion that occurs when you cast Vortex (and leaves behind the DoT) does 'hit,' and this WILL chunk you if you're in the midle of a large pack. Cold Snap has a hit (or explosion) component too, so that doesn't work either.
Starting to have issues with DPS in red maps. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, my POB DPS is like 630k on Vortex which is about 80% of the build's POB dps.
I've been able to grab myself a POC and now the build is super smooth. T16 metamorphs are no problem as well as high Conquerers. And with a Watchers eye for bleed immune and pantheon for poison immunity its very safe. Just haven been able to beat Sirius because the fight is pretty stupid with the storm phases. Sitting now at 9k ES.

What do you think of the new catalysts? they do work on unique gear too so Things like Presence can get 4% extra life to ES conversion.
Also: are there really upgrades to bated breath? The Pure value it provides is insane as well as the 50 falt ES and 30% global (which again can all be upped with Catalysts). Only Thing that could compare are Crazy Shaper Crystal belts with Delve ES form body armor.
Alright I ended up switching from CI and going LowLife.

I bought a Shav's and 5linked it and grabbed an Presence amulet. Pretty much spent all my currency and was hoping that I'd feel very tanky and have solid damage now in red maps.

Yet after setting up all my links and such I realized that I can't use Malevolence linked with Blood Magic, it says I don't have enough hp.

In the guide none of the gems have levels, so I checked the PoB and your blood magic is level 21...is that required to set this up? Because that is way more than I can afford at this moment now lol.

My blood magic is currently level 6 and figured I will at least be able to link it once I get higher, since I don't plan to even use clarity if I can't have all 3 of them linked properly without breaking the bank.

Edit: Same with my curse setup...do I need the enlighten at level 3 like you have in your PoB? I guess I can't make this work at level 1 lol.

Feel like a lot of this information should be in the guide, gem levels for the endgame setup since I'm confused if this is all required to make it work?
Última edição por frost21 em 20 de dez de 2019 23:40:38
"
frost21 escreveu:
Alright I ended up switching from CI and going LowLife.

I bought a Shav's and 5linked it and grabbed an Presence amulet. Pretty much spent all my currency and was hoping that I'd feel very tanky and have solid damage now in red maps.

Yet after setting up all my links and such I realized that I can't use Malevolence linked with Blood Magic, it says I don't have enough hp.

In the guide none of the gems have levels, so I checked the PoB and your blood magic is level 21...is that required to set this up? Because that is way more than I can afford at this moment now lol.

My blood magic is currently level 6 and figured I will at least be able to link it once I get higher, since I don't plan to even use clarity if I can't have all 3 of them linked properly without breaking the bank.

Edit: Same with my curse setup...do I need the enlighten at level 3 like you have in your PoB? I guess I can't make this work at level 1 lol.

Feel like a lot of this information should be in the guide, gem levels for the endgame setup since I'm confused if this is all required to make it work?
Had the same "surprise" as you, lol. It was a bit unexpected since otherwise the guide is very detailed. I was able to use Malevolence in conjunction with Blood Magic by BM level 16 or 17. it's level 19 now and I still can't use clarity (lvl 1), so maybe you need lv 21 to activate both of the auras. Admittedly Clarity isn't that crucial. Still leveling Enlighten to lv2, to test if I can activate two curse auras or not.
if you have issue with blood magic, reminder that prism guardian is OP.

It has blood magic without the gem's penalty. Meaning you can fit 2 50% auras, AND a 25% one (flesh and stone), or even a 35% one (discipline, heralds) if you have some man reservation nodes on your tree.

You should be able get it for 1c (the non corrupted version).
Última edição por roselan em 21 de dez de 2019 07:09:23

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional